Close

Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This is why you never rent to niggers

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Yep!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rent to niggers ? And expect a different outcome ? "You habs yo proof. I habs my proof" ? No one will arrest this
    baboon, there's no way to collect a dime from it, and social services will install it in ten more apartments, with the
    same result. There was a funny thread, I think on the old Chimpout, where they nigger-proofed an apartment, by
    putting 1/2" plywood behind the drywall, concrete cabinets with no doors, simple electric appliances, and a prison
    -type stainless toilet and wall mounted sink. All they had to do between evictions was clean up, spackle and paint,
    and replace light fixtures.

5. Likes Jim Crow, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    dis sheeit wuz already brokeded n sheeit befo I was heruh. I gots peechas. Yeyah dat shit leakin too, yeyah dat do be off da hinges n sheeeit. Bahahahahaha, I dont feel bad for this guy at all.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this video from the superb “Way of the World” channel. The whole thing is appalling but pay attention to what passes for housing among this otherwise-spacefaring-were-it-not-for-the-white-man race…

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hI7ZvFATGtCY/

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy rips woketurd white women in an orderly manner, which is entertaining.
    He doesn't allow comments, on Bitchute, which is a little strange.

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Patriot View Post
    Watch this video from the superb “Way of the World” channel. The whole thing is appalling but pay attention to what passes for housing among this otherwise-spacefaring-were-it-not-for-the-white-man race…

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hI7ZvFATGtCY/
    Someone sterilize it before it breed to many of mutts, uplifts nigger dna and gets more dangerous.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sister is a liberal who lives in Connecticut. She learned that lesson 15 years ago! She got a rental agency to get her some tenants. They came up with some magic niggers.Six months later and over $10,000 worth of damage, she learned her lesson. Unfortunately, I had to go up there for a month and work for free. Because the property is half mine.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My sister is a liberal who lives in Connecticut. She learned that lesson 15 years ago! She got a rental agency to get her some tenants. They came up with some magic niggers.Six months later and over $10,000 worth of damage, she learned her lesson. Unfortunately, I had to go up there for a month and work for free. Because the property is half mine.
    I hope sister learned her lesson, but there's a disconnect with a lot of liberals, and they'll chalk it up to anything BUT
    the race of the offenders. They'll do that shit from a hospital bed, or when riding out a BLM riot at your house, until
    it's safe to go home. Their theories on race somehow trump reality. Too bad you got the ass end of that deal.
    Renting to anyone is a bad idea in the northeast, using a real estate agency to do it is worse, and letting niggers
    in your building is insanity.

16. Likes Jim Crow, Celticgirl liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Rent to niggers ? And expect a different outcome ? "You habs yo proof. I habs my proof" ? No one will arrest this
    baboon, there's no way to collect a dime from it, and social services will install it in ten more apartments, with the
    same result. There was a funny thread, I think on the old Chimpout, where they nigger-proofed an apartment, by
    putting 1/2" plywood behind the drywall, concrete cabinets with no doors, simple electric appliances, and a prison
    -type stainless toilet and wall mounted sink. All they had to do between evictions was clean up, spackle and paint,
    and replace light fixtures.

My idea of an ideal section 8 rental suitable for nigger nest duty, would be concrete block walls, poured cement floors with a drain in the center of each room, stainless bathroom fixtures... pretty much like a jail cell that little niglets can adjust to for their future.

When they leave, connect a fire hose and rinse it out. Pressure wash the stains if necessary.

Set a fan out overnight and herd a new tribe in the next day, then collect your cash!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    My idea of an ideal section 8 rental suitable for nigger nest duty, would be concrete block walls, poured cement floors with a drain in the center of each room, stainless bathroom fixtures... pretty much like a jail cell that little niglets can adjust to for their future.

When they leave, connect a fire hose and rinse it out. Pressure wash the stains if necessary.

Set a fan out overnight and herd a new tribe in the next day, then collect your cash!
    perfect

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Celticgirl liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope sister learned her lesson, but there's a disconnect with a lot of liberals, and they'll chalk it up to anything BUT
    the race of the offenders. They'll do that shit from a hospital bed, or when riding out a BLM riot at your house, until
    it's safe to go home. Their theories on race somehow trump reality. Too bad you got the ass end of that deal.
    Renting to anyone is a bad idea in the northeast, using a real estate agency to do it is worse, and letting niggers
    in your building is insanity.
    she’s never admitted that niggers ruin everything, but I think she knows it. Since then, she hasn’t even considered renting to niggers. And I noticed, she doesn’t associate w/niggers. Neither does her husband or my niece.I think, although they won’t admit it, they know niggs are a total loss and a waste of time.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Celticgirl liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    she’s never admitted that niggers ruin everything, but I think she knows it. Since then, she hasn’t even considered renting to niggers. And I noticed, she doesn’t associate w/niggers. Neither does her husband or my niece.I think, although they won’t admit it, they know niggs are a total loss and a waste of time.
    She should have admitted you were right, considering you're the one who got stuck repairing the property.
    But talk is cheap, actions say it all, and she now exercises proper caution to protect herself from congoloids.
    Connecticut, like NYC, has some toxic niggers, so I'm sure that lesson has been reinforced since then, on multiple
    occasions. But there are people, who had to dump their million dollar NYC pads for half price and run, who still
    haven't smartened up, and will vote for woketurds in their new home towns. Them, I call out to their face...

23. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She should have admitted you were right, considering you're the one who got stuck repairing the property.
    But talk is cheap, actions say it all, and she now exercises proper caution to protect herself from congoloids.
    Connecticut, like NYC, has some toxic niggers, so I'm sure that lesson has been reinforced since then, on multiple
    occasions. But there are people, who had to dump their million dollar NYC pads for half price and run, who still
    haven't smartened up, and will vote for woketurds in their new home towns. Them, I call out to their face...
    I understand what you’re saying. But although I am a fighter by nature. I try not to fight with my immediate family. She knew she made a mistake and she paid for all the material. I did the work. But she also has the responsibility of collecting the rents and paying all the taxes. Although my sister is a liberal and I would not agree with any of her political view. But we don’t talk about things that we know will cause us to argue. Blood is blood.That’s how my father raised me and how I raised my daughters. We don’t hold grudges against each other. Because were all we’ve got.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I understand what you’re saying. But although I am a fighter by nature. I try not to fight with my immediate family. She knew she made a mistake and she paid for all the material. I did the work. But she also has the responsibility of collecting the rents and paying all the taxes. Although my sister is a liberal and I would not agree with any of her political view. But we don’t talk about things that we know will cause us to argue. Blood is blood.That’s how my father raised me and how I raised my daughters. We don’t hold grudges against each other. Because were all we’ve got.
    Sounds like my family!! My mom was a HARD CORE libtard but on a positive note her 4 sons (I'm the 1st born) are ALL conservative!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Sounds like my family!! My mom was a HARD CORE libtard but on a positive note her 4 sons (I'm the 1st born) are ALL conservative!!
    And the important part is that you still love your mom,respect and got along w/her.America is the land of freedom of choice. And I allow that to anyone. I just won’t allow them to push their choice upon me,as I will not push mine upon them.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the important part is that you still love your mom,respect and got along w/her.America is the land of freedom of choice. And I allow that to anyone. I just won’t allow them to push their choice upon me,as I will not push mine upon them.
    PERFECTLY spoken!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    PERFECTLY spoken!!
    You and I are both of Latin decent.Having a tight family is very important to us.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You and I are both of Latin decent.Having a tight family is very important to us.
    Tru Dat brother!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"... America is the land of freedom of choice..."

And I choose to hate niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast