Close

Likes Likes:  19

Thread: Morning Shocker

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning Shocker

Wednesday morning I woke up late, made some coffee, and stumbled my way into my home office at the other end of the house. When I walked in I was shocked when I looked out the window. My picnic table was stacked up with what looked like mountain climbing equipment - ropes, belts, harnesses and so forth. WTF? Nobody should be on my property! Then I see some people standing around wearing utility worker vests, and I understood. It was the electric company, trimming tree branches away from their wires. I recalled being notified about this maybe a month ago. Remember, I'm still waking up.

Curious, I head into a bedroom with a view in another direction, and I almost dropped my hot coffee on my bare feet. Here are more utility workers, and one of them is a goddam filthy nigger. Forget about starting my workday, now I have to keep an eye on this fat-lipped baboon.

As the morning progressed, a pattern developed. The White workers busted their ass dragging heavy tree limbs to the chipper, but the nigger was seen only occasionally carrying a pile of twigs and small branches. The rest of the time it spent checking its cellphone. I'm sure the rest of the crew was ecstatic that this piece of shit was there to "help" them out.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The USUAL scenario when and wherever NIGGERS are involved. Niggers are so goddamn worthless........

3. Likes AFN_Weasel, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    The USUAL scenario when and wherever NIGGERS are involved. Niggers are so goddamn worthless........

Long story short they were doing a concrete pour... dozens of yards of mud to be finished, mixers dumping one after another.

2 niggers were sitting on the running board doing NOTHING but fucking around on their sail foams.

A buddy of mine summond the supervisor over and asked him why the fuck his Italian brothers were doing all the work while those 2 moolies dicked around on their phones.

Boss said size of the pour required 2 minority workers. They stopped at Manpower on the way in to pick them up. But if they would put them to work, they would fuck up so bad their fuck ups would have to be redone by humans so it was cheaper to let them sit all day and not fuck anything up.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Wednesday morning I woke up late, made some coffee, and stumbled my way into my home office at the other end of the house. When I walked in I was shocked when I looked out the window. My picnic table was stacked up with what looked like mountain climbing equipment - ropes, belts, harnesses and so forth. WTF? Nobody should be on my property! Then I see some people standing around wearing utility worker vests, and I understood. It was the electric company, trimming tree branches away from their wires. I recalled being notified about this maybe a month ago. Remember, I'm still waking up.

Curious, I head into a bedroom with a view in another direction, and I almost dropped my hot coffee on my bare feet. Here are more utility workers, and one of them is a goddam filthy nigger. Forget about starting my workday, now I have to keep an eye on this fat-lipped baboon.

As the morning progressed, a pattern developed. The White workers busted their ass dragging heavy tree limbs to the chipper, but the nigger was seen only occasionally carrying a pile of twigs and small branches. The rest of the time it spent checking its cellphone. I'm sure the rest of the crew was ecstatic that this piece of shit was there to "help" them out.

Nigger doesn't have to do anything execpt be a token nigger. Even if he does nothing but ook on his sail foam and scratch his black ass all day if they fire him that leaves only YT on the job and thats.......RAYCISS!!

I was watching a show where the company bosses wanted to cut staff. One of them indicated some employees in the lunch room - two niggers, someone in a wheelchair and a woman. "Can't let them go", said another one. "They're protected."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

\

'... but the Nigger was seen only occasionally carrying a pile of twigs and small branches' helps us understand THE NIGGER IN THE WOODPILE!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger deserved to be thrown in the chipper.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, AFN_Weasel liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatow View Post
    nigger deserved to be thrown in the chipper.
    Hazchem!

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Nigger deserved to be thrown in the chipper.
    You beat me to it. A terrible workplace "accident."

15. Likes IseDaDiva, AFN_Weasel liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

WHAT is it with niggers and "sail FAWNS?!" THEY ARE constantly BIX NOODING and flapping their huge bootlips into those communication devices!! Remember the @$$lifter uber driver who was goat winger by 2 tenn aper she boons 5 munf ago?! After killing an @$$lifter and WRECKING it's car the nog screamed "Muh sail fawns in there!!"

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post