Close

Likes Likes:  109
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    When I was growing up in New Haven,CT. niggers were always around trying to steel,rob and start shit.I’ve fought niggers,bludgeoned,shot and once,even dropped a heavy clay pot on a nigger noggin from the second floor.I must admit, I’ve enjoyed fucking them up in the past.
    But now that niggers are the protected species of the liberal, it’s best to avoid the groid at all cost.Even if you win the fight, the liberals will try to press charges against you. I don’t really come in contact with niggers much.But if one fucked with me, I still have the balls and the means to light it’s shit up!
    "even dropped a heavy clay pot on a nigger noggin from the second floor"

Excellent work, Jim! I would have never thought of that, that's fuckin' hilarious! What did the slimy shitbeast do?

Another glorious act, deserving of an award!

********** I Tar Remover, here on Chimpout and in the presence of Chimpout's illustrious members do hereby nominate The Honorable Jim Crowe for an award for creativity with a V device in the face of overwhelming subhuman niggatry. **********
    Last edited by Tar Remover; 08-04-2021 at 05:20 PM.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    GOOD WORK, Haywood! I love hearing of these encounters with the black shitbeast! I think you should get some kind of award for that.

*********** I Tar Remover, here on Chimpout and in the presence of Chimpout's illustrious members do hereby nominate The Honorable Haywood for an award for valor in the face of overwhelming subhuman niggatry. ***********
    Thank you TR, I appreciate that!! I lived in philthadelphia for 5 years the first go round and several times I had to defend myself from the Sub-Simian $hi+bea$t!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I remember when I was on the subway in "philthadelphia" back in the early 80's and "Charles Bronson'ed" a nigger. It was during the winter a I had a Navy wool sock in my coat pocket filled with 2 rolls of quarters. The jigaboo was following me and axed me fo' a dollah. I told it to FUCK OFF!! It lunged at me while I was ready to get on the train so I side-stepped and SLAMMED a full contact front kick into the nigger's "MUH DIK" area. As it doubled over in pain I hit it in it's PROTRUDING simian jaw twice with the wool sock. Without missing a beat I got on the train, and through the window looked out at the nigger who was spitting out a few teef!! It looked at me and through the window I mouthed "FUCK YOU, Nigger" and gave it the finger!! Good TIMES!!
    I can’t get into details. But watching the bat wing fairy arrive at my dads liquor store was a very fun time for me. I’ve also seen the bat wing fairy arrive at other times. Italians really hate moolies.And i’ve seen a few of my friends express their hate in quite a few very violent ways. Lol!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can’t get into details. But watching the bat wing fairy arrive at my dads liquor store was a very fun time for me. I’ve also seen the bat wing fairy arrive at other times. Italians really hate moolies.And i’ve seen a few of my friends express their hate in quite a few very violent ways. Lol!

i once read that the most rayciss people in the world are old Italian men. We can only hope they pass this very normal aversion to niggers on to their children and grandchildren.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "even dropped a heavy clay pot on a nigger noggin from the second floor"

Excellent work, Jim! I would have never thought of that, that's fuckin' hilarious! What did the slimy shitbeast do?

Another glorious act, deserving of an award!

********** I Tar Remover, here on Chimpout and in the presence of Chimpout's illustrious members do hereby nominate The Honorable Jim Crowe for an award for creativity with a V device in the face of overwhelming subhuman niggatry. **********
    I drop the flower pot on the Nager’s head because I was trying to steal my bike when I was in my early teens.
    Do you want creative and innovative?
    One of my buddies who worked at the pool during the summer of 1978 caught a nigger sneaking around in the locker room during closing time and dunked it’s head in a vat of chlorine.The monkey bastard’s fro turned white.Then he commenced to stuff it in a locker and put a master lock on it.
    He came over my house to watch the Yankees that night and he told me and my dad. He was going to leave the fucking spook in the locker all night! My dad old him that it might be a bad idea and drove him to the pool and he released the monkey,who was crying!I seen it with my own eyes, and I laughed for days! I believe that nigger stood away from the pool for life!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    i once read that the most rayciss people in the world are old Italian men. We can only hope they pass this very normal aversion to niggers on to their children and grandchildren.
    My dad and uncle hated moolies with a passion. And back then they could get away with doing just about anything to niggers. No cell phones, no surveillance cameras,no DNA and no,pesky liberals to interfere.Boy, those were the days!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why I've ALWAYS had a DEEP respect for my Paisan Friends!!

10. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I drop the flower pot on the Nager’s head because I was trying to steal my bike when I was in my early teens.
    Do you want creative and innovative?
    One of my buddies who worked at the pool during the summer of 1978 caught a nigger sneaking around in the locker room during closing time and dunked it’s head in a vat of chlorine.The monkey bastard’s fro turned white.Then he commenced to stuff it in a locker and put a master lock on it.
    He came over my house to watch the Yankees that night and he told me and my dad. He was going to leave the fucking spook in the locker all night! My dad old him that it might be a bad idea and drove him to the pool and he released the monkey,who was crying!I seen it with my own eyes, and I laughed for days! I believe that nigger stood away from the pool for life!
    I'm going to laugh for days TOO, now. I fucking HATE goddamn niggers..........

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why I've ALWAYS had a DEEP respect for my Paisan Friends!!
    I work with a Cuban and we seem to share an equal hate for the nigger. I really don’t think there’s a race out there that likes niggers.Except liberals of course. And they are not a race, liberalism is a mental disorder!

14. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I work with a Cuban and we seem to share an equal hate for the nigger. I really don’t think there’s a race out there that likes niggers.Except liberals of course. And they are not a race, liberalism is a mental disorder!
    I know MANY Cubanos and ALL of them hate niggers with a passion!!

16. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    GOOD WORK, Haywood! I love hearing of these encounters with the black shitbeast! I think you should get some kind of award for that.

*********** I Tar Remover, here on Chimpout and in the presence of Chimpout's illustrious members do hereby nominate The Honorable Haywood for an award for valor in the face of overwhelming subhuman niggatry. ***********

If this needs a second, my hand is up!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know MANY Cubanos and ALL of them hate niggers with a passion!!
    My work partner”the crazy Cuban” has a couple batwingings under his belt!He had three niggers break into his house when he lived in North Miami ove 20 years ago.And he was armed and ready!

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    If this needs a second, my hand is up!
    Thanks TR and CCR!!

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My work partner”the crazy Cuban” has a couple batwingings under his belt!He had three niggers break into his house when he lived in North Miami ove 20 years ago.And he was armed and ready!
    He beez da' Bat Fairy's Assistant n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Dem niggaz be huntin' stuff to steal and boo-tay every waking moment. Or when they're not weeded up.

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone should help out the bat wing fairy once in a while.The ol gal needs work!

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone should help out the bat wing fairy once in a while.The ol gal needs work!
    Tru Dat!! I'd help her ANY WAY I can!!

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12