Close

Likes Likes:  109
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger wanted my stuff, didn't get it

This happened when I was 18, so this one's from a while back. I was walking back from the local off-campus coonvenience store (this was before I had a car) with a small bag of items for my dorm room. A big black spook (and I understand why they're called spooks) appeared from out of nowhere, got right in my face, and ooked, "Gibs me dat bag."

I just took off running. It chased me for a little bit, but gave up after realizing it wasn't going to catch me. I'm sure its little monkey brain must have been going, "dayum, dat whyte girl be fast." Sambo didn't know that I played center field for my college softball team, so I had to be fast.

Lesson learned - buy things on campus, even if they're more expensive.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m glad that you “ex-caped” from the animal… glad you are a fast runner…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    This happened when I was 18, so this one's from a while back. I was walking back from the local off-campus coonvenience store (this was before I had a car) with a small bag of items for my dorm room. A big black spook (and I understand why they're called spooks) appeared from out of nowhere, got right in my face, and ooked, "Gibs me dat bag."

I just took off running. It chased me for a little bit, but gave up after realizing it wasn't going to catch me. I'm sure its little monkey brain must have been going, "dayum, dat whyte girl be fast." Sambo didn't know that I played center field for my college softball team, so I had to be fast.
    I wish I was there, so I could have put some lumps on that negro, then whistle a happy tune....

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

I wish I was there, so I could have put some lumps on that negro, then whistle a happy tune....

Wish I was there, so I could have put some holes in that negro, then when the wind blew it would whistle a happy tune!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers will work harder to get shit for free than if they worked a paying job.

I mean in today's economy, if you want to work, you'll get the
    best pay in decades... perhaps a signing bonus too, yet you see all the yard apes holding signs they will work for food!
    Niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad you didn't carry something that travels even faster.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Wish I was there, so I could have put some holes in that negro, then when the wind blew it would whistle a happy tune!
    YES!

8. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good work outrunning that ape! Glad you got away!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by profiler View Post
    I’m glad that you “ex-caped” from the animal… glad you are a fast runner…
    I love shattering the fake news myth that "whitey be slow, niggaz be da supa affletes." I was always the fastest girl on my high school softball team. In college, I displaced a niggersow from her former center field position. She got moved to right field and instead of being happy that she was still starting, chimped about it and eventually got cut from the team due to "attitude."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got away Ana. I'm sure that that experience sharpened your nigdar!!

12. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was growing up in New Haven,CT. niggers were always around trying to steel,rob and start shit.I’ve fought niggers,bludgeoned,shot and once,even dropped a heavy clay pot on a nigger noggin from the second floor.I must admit, I’ve enjoyed fucking them up in the past.
    But now that niggers are the protected species of the liberal, it’s best to avoid the groid at all cost.Even if you win the fight, the liberals will try to press charges against you. I don’t really come in contact with niggers much.But if one fucked with me, I still have the balls and the means to light it’s shit up!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    even dropped a heavy clay pot on a nigger noggin from the second floor

I've been giggling about that line for hours!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most honorable Anastasia: You were blessed to get away safely. That sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast 'son-of-Ohomo' would not have been koon-tent with just stealing your bag of stuff. The next step would be muhdick. That is the way a slime-ball nigger's single-celled pea-brain works.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love shattering the fake news myth that "whitey be slow, niggaz be da supa affletes." I was always the fastest girl on my high school softball team. In college, I displaced a niggersow from her former center field position. She got moved to right field and instead of being happy that she was still starting, chimped about it and eventually got cut from the team due to "attitude."

I guess you have to be able to run like the wind these days, when you can't go to a grocery store without worrying about being robbed or raped by niggers!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

" ... I was always the fastest girl on my high school softball team. In college, I displaced a niggersow from her former center field position..."

In Jr. High School, I broke and held both the 50 and 100 yard dash records. I was a fast, skinny white kid and pretty proud of myself, looked up to by my team mates too.

Our conference was lilly white except for one School that had a handful of niggers on the track team.

At a meet at their school, they handed me my ass... I never knew niggers could run that fast! We are not talking photo finish here, they outpaced me by several steps!

Everyone tried comforting me by telling nigger jokes, like they are fast so they can run from jungle snakes and from stealing color tv's. Amusing but it still sucked getting knocked off my pedestal.

Maybe this is why I started hating niggers so bad!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Everyone tried comforting me by telling nigger jokes, like they are fast so they can run from jungle snakes and from stealing color tv's. Amusing but it still sucked getting knocked off my pedestal.
    Maybe this is why I started hating niggers so bad!
    Yeah, but you already knew how to read and write. Those niggers flunked out, without ever doing so....

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Yeah, but you already knew how to read and write. Those niggers flunked out, without ever doing so....

Good point! They certainly had no representation on the Academic Challenge Team!

Is that considered rayciss?

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    When I was growing up in New Haven,CT. niggers were always around trying to steel,rob and start shit.I’ve fought niggers,bludgeoned,shot and once,even dropped a heavy clay pot on a nigger noggin from the second floor.I must admit, I’ve enjoyed fucking them up in the past.
    But now that niggers are the protected species of the liberal, it’s best to avoid the groid at all cost.Even if you win the fight, the liberals will try to press charges against you. I don’t really come in contact with niggers much.But if one fucked with me, I still have the balls and the means to light it’s shit up!
    I remember when I was on the subway in "philthadelphia" back in the early 80's and "Charles Bronson'ed" a nigger. It was during the winter a I had a Navy wool sock in my coat pocket filled with 2 rolls of quarters. The jigaboo was following me and axed me fo' a dollah. I told it to FUCK OFF!! It lunged at me while I was ready to get on the train so I side-stepped and SLAMMED a full contact front kick into the nigger's "MUH DIK" area. As it doubled over in pain I hit it in it's PROTRUDING simian jaw twice with the wool sock. Without missing a beat I got on the train, and through the window looked out at the nigger who was spitting out a few teef!! It looked at me and through the window I mouthed "FUCK YOU, Nigger" and gave it the finger!! Good TIMES!!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    YES! Believe me, some of our favorite videos are of humans beating the black off of stupid, disgusting niggers! The only BETTER videos are of them getting ventilated.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I remember when I was on the subway in "philthadelphia" back in the early 80's and "Charles Bronson'ed" a nigger. It was during the winter a I had a Navy wool sock in my coat pocket filled with 2 rolls of quarters. The jigaboo was following me and axed me fo' a dollah. I told it to FUCK OFF!! It lunged at me while I was ready to get on the train so I side-stepped and SLAMMED a full contact front kick into the nigger's "MUH DIK" area. As it doubled over in pain I hit it in it's PROTRUDING simian jaw twice with the wool sock. Without missing a beat I got on the train, and through the window looked out at the nigger who was spitting out a few teef!! It looked at me and through the window I mouthed "FUCK YOU, Nigger" and gave it the finger!! Good TIMES!!
    GOOD WORK, Haywood! I love hearing of these encounters with the black shitbeast! I think you should get some kind of award for that.

*********** I Tar Remover, here on Chimpout and in the presence of Chimpout's illustrious members do hereby nominate The Honorable Haywood for an award for valor in the face of overwhelming subhuman niggatry. ***********

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast