Close

Likes Likes:  77
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Rockfish incident in my neighborhood

READ MORE: https://www.wrtv.com/news/public-saf...rvoir-drowning

This was in the news over the weekend and I suspected it was a rockfish event, later confirmed by the news.

It jumped into the water to retrieve a hat?

We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    READ MORE: https://www.wrtv.com/news/public-saf...rvoir-drowning

This was in the news over the weekend and I suspected it was a rockfish event, later confirmed by the news.

It was a very special hat!

The Indiana Department of Natural Resources said Vincent Patton, 33, died at IU Health Saxony Hospital after he was under water for about 50 minutes.
    Nigga was under long enough to grow gills!

Damn, those niggers just can't swim even a single stroke. It's amazing.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Nigga was under long enough to grow gills!

Damn, those niggers just can't swim even a single stroke. It's amazing.
    I still want to know what the rock fish tally is for this summer!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a shame!
    That the rest of it’s fambly didn’t jump in and rockfish along with it!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    It was irreplaceable!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dumb donald.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	16548
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Water truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's that extra bone in their ankles that make 'em sink!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I still want to know what the rock fish tally is for this summer!!

I can't find the toll for nigger-only drownings, but there is some good news:

When it came to fatalities in swimming pools, Black children ages 5 to 19 were five-and-a-half times more likely to drown than White children.
    Then there is the bad news. That niggers rockfish at such high rates is your fault:
    "We know that low socioeconomic neighborhoods have fewer resources," said Quan, who is also a professor emeritus of pediatrics at the University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle. "These need to be addressed as a community issue."
    Such nigger-loving BS. I grew up in a "low socioeconomic neighbourhood" (all human) with few resources and not one of us drowned in our big public pool where we spent our summers. Why is that?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/healt...ess/index.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Then there is the bad news. That niggers rockfish at such high rates is your fault:

Such nigger-loving BS. I grew up in a "low socioeconomic neighbourhood" (all human) with few resources and not one of us drowned in our big public pool where we spent our summers. Why is that?

Because humans know how to sweyum!! To niggers water beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Dey don'ts be habben da resourses fo swimmin poos and shit, so dey caint learn tuh swims.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Dey don'ts be habben da resourses fo swimmin poos and shit, so dey caint learn tuh swims.

They're as full of excuses as they are full of shit. Every time they fail, it's always YT's fault. Niggers! They drown in pools, ponds, lakes, puddles and even baff tubs. It's very entertaining.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're as full of excuses as they are full of shit. Every time they fail, it's always YT's fault. Niggers! They drown in pools, ponds, lakes, puddles and even baff tubs. It's very entertaining.
    Considering how fat most niggers are, how come they just don't float? Shit floats to the top, you know.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beaches and public pools are microcosms of black chaos and dysfunction. The minute they arrive, trouble begins.
    Rules ? They don't apply to the niggers, nor does common sense. Jungle bat mammies turn their shitlings loose,
    with zero supervision, where they rockfish themselves, molest female swimmers, start fights, liver-lip lifeguards,
    and litter the place from one end to the other. Sheboons think it's perfectly fine to use the pool to bath, and let
    tar babies and turdlers shit in it. Just a few blacks will make humans pack up and leave for good, and many public
    pools have been closed due to operators fed up with constant monkeyshines, and being unable to hire lifeguards
    who are willing to supervise niggers. Our local beach town has to charge non-residents $15 now, just to keep
    the funky negro away, and humans feel that it's worth it.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such nigger-loving BS. I grew up in a "low socioeconomic neighbourhood"
    "We were so poor"
    "How poor were you?"

With 3 siblings being raised by our divorced mother in the 60's, we were broke as shit all the time. We improvised
    We actually ran a garden hose across a concrete carport to use it as a Slip 'n Slide. Yes, lemme say that again....a concrete carport.

I don't know how much a Slip 'n Slide cost then but whatever it was, we sure as shit couldn't afford one. Eventually one of my sisters did a face plant on it and snapped off one of her front teeth. After that, we were forbidden to turn on the hose again, ever.

By the time I was in HS, my mom had bought and moved us into a condominium that had a (white) community pool and jacuzzi. I have no idea how I learned to swim. I guess we all just figured it out.

So niggers, take that socioeconomic noise and pound it straight up your black ass.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    "We were so poor"
    "How poor were you?"

With 3 siblings being raised by our divorced mother in the 60's, we were broke as shit all the time. We improvised
    We actually ran a garden hose across a concrete carport to use it as a Slip 'n Slide. Yes, lemme say that again....a concrete carport.

I don't know how much a Slip 'n Slide cost then but whatever it was, we sure as shit couldn't afford one. Eventually one of my sisters did a face plant on it and snapped off one of her front teeth. After that, we were forbidden to turn on the hose again, ever.

By the time I was in HS, my mom had bought and moved us into a condominium that had a (white) community pool and jacuzzi. I have no idea how I learned to swim. I guess we all just figured it out.

So niggers, take that socioeconomic noise and pound it straight up your black ass.

Amen. We were so broke I'd have to go around collecting bottles to sell so I could go to the swimming pool. The first time I went I was maybe 6 and a older neighbour girl (she was maybe 9) took me and a friend to the pool. We had to walk there. No classes or swimming lessons, no parents driving us (who had a car?) and hovering, no life jackets/water wings, no supervision of any kind. I couldn't wait to get in the water, which was 4 feet deep at one end, promptly lost my footing and went under. I nearly drowned but no one cared and that's how I learned to swim.

We read regularly about big nigger bucks drowning in ponds or pools. Their ineptness has nothing to do with that socioeconomic BS, and everything to do with being natural failures at everything, except maybe running and swinging in trees.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Amen. We were so broke I'd have to go around collecting bottles to sell so I could go to the swimming pool. The first time I went I was maybe 6 and a older neighbour girl (she was maybe 9) took me and a friend to the pool. We had to walk there. No classes or swimming lessons, no parents driving us (who had a car?) and hovering, no life jackets/water wings, no supervision of any kind. I couldn't wait to get in the water, which was 4 feet deep at one end, promptly lost my footing and went under. I nearly drowned but no one cared and that's how I learned to swim.

We read regularly about big nigger bucks drowning in ponds or pools. Their ineptness has nothing to do with that socioeconomic BS, and everything to do with being natural failures at everything, except maybe running and swinging in trees.
    It beez hard to swim when u be crunked up or got yo drank on. Knowhamsayin?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

For a while, my family had just one car, so Sandman Sr. could drive us to school. But my sister and I were too little to walk home by ourselves, so my mom would walk a mile to get us, and we'd walk a mile back. Niggers would call that "oppressed" for them.

Niggers used to complain about no "convenient" bus routes that stopped in front of their projects building. Now they complain if they don't get a free Uber.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    For a while, my family had just one car, so Sandman Sr. could drive us to school. But my sister and I were too little to walk home by ourselves, so my mom would walk a mile to get us, and we'd walk a mile back. Niggers would call that "oppressed" for them.

Niggers used to complain about no "convenient" bus routes that stopped in front of their projects building. Now they complain if they don't get a free Uber.

Hm... your White Privilege didn't work as expected?

22. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. Burn in hell. I HATE goddamn niggers........ I wish they would ALL drown. Or burn. Or melt. Or explode, who fuckin' cares as long as they go.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whitney? Whitney? Hey, you home?

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast