Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Detroit: nigger cops flee from nigger drive by shooting instead of doing their job

Dashcam video shows Detroit police officers flee from shooting happening in front of them

A Detroit police officer is suspended with another on medical leave after apparently fleeing the scene of a shooting that unfolded right in front of them.

Sources say it happened near Schoolcraft and Greenfield back on June 30th. Video of the incident is courtesy Deadline Detroit.

"This incident is troubling and it is unfortunate and it's not consistent with our training," said DPD Interim Chief James White. "And it's not consistent with the expectations that are set by myself and my command team."

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/det...-front-of-them
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Dashcam video shows Detroit police officers flee from shooting happening in front of them

More proof of how ballsy niggers are nowadays. They know they won't be punished. I mean shit, opening fire on someone right in front of a cop car? .... C',MON MAN!

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Thanks to gretchen "heil" whitmer!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    acting Police Chief White....yeah, only when it holds his nigger paw palms up ! Niggers are useless and women cops should not be out on the street. Sorry girls....true. Diversity isn't a place for experimentation. It needs tough well built men to attempt to keep order.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m surprised they reported the cop driving was a female. The liberal media normally tries to protect the failures in their social tinkering.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good, let the feral niggers shoot up that cesspool as much as they want
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Good, let the feral niggers shoot up that cesspool as much as they want

Agreed!

Nice avatar!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Detriot: Cops are niggers, the police chief is a nigger, the reporter is a nigger, and of course the drive-by shooter is a nigger.

Just evacuate the few remaining humans already, build a wall around the shit city, and let the niggers have at each other.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Were those cops niggers?
    I doubt any red blooded American YT would pass up the opportunity to exchange gunfire with a nigger.Especially since the beasts can’t shoot for shit!

17. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Agreed!

Nice avatar!
    Thanks, who are they going to hit in Detoilet except other yard apes?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

19. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Where did you cops niggers.
    I doubt any red blooded American YT would pass up the opportunity to exchange gunfire with a nigger.Especially since the beasts can’t shoot for shit!
    So they can be charged with murder for defending themselves (or someone else) and doing their job? Defund/Fuck The Police has had its intended affect. If a shooting breaks out between Niggers in a Niggernest. I think Niggernest applies to entire cities now...let the parasites kill each other off and call the trash compactors to get rid of the carcasses.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    So they can be charged with murder for defending themselves (or someone else) and doing their job? Defund/Fuck The Police has had its intended affect. If a shooting breaks out between Niggers in a Niggernest. I think Niggernest applies to entire cities now...let the parasites kill each other off and call the trash compactors to get rid of the carcasses.
    This is a very good point. If I were a YT cop, I'd have to think twice about returning fire against a nigger when the chief, nigger, and I'm sure DA are all niggers. If the nigger survives, I'd probably go to jail for excessive force, attempted murder, the whole 9 yards. If the nigger died, I'd probably go to jail for murder.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LiveLeak-dot-com-de3_1459476436-niggersareindetroitimnotgoing_1459476526.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	16500
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This is a very good point. If I were a YT cop, I'd have to think twice about returning fire against a nigger when the chief, nigger, and I'm sure DA are all niggers. If the nigger survives, I'd probably go to jail for excessive force, attempted murder, the whole 9 yards. If the nigger died, I'd probably go to jail for murder.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LiveLeak-dot-com-de3_1459476436-niggersareindetroitimnotgoing_1459476526.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	16500
    You would be. Guaranteed. It's a no win with these niggers nowadays. Shoot a spook, go to jail. They're a protected species. Too bad they're not protected because they're becoming extinct.

24. Likes Sandy liked this post