Likes Likes:  57
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chauvin gets 22.5 years for animal abuse

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched that live and heard the judge say something to the effect that his sentence would not be based on emotion, blah, blah effin blah.
    What an absolute crock of shit! I've heard and read about Somali-land state sentencing guidelines and it's very clear.

For that charge, first offense and no prior record....it's 10-12 years. NOT 22 1/2 years.

We all damn well know that every day of this sentence was preordained the second the monkeys burned down Shittyapolis.

Of course we all knew Chavin was gonna get one broke off in his ass anyway.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a just world outside of US/west guy would have been given a promotion and that dead nigger would have been dead long time ago.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a picture of him during the trial.
    Notice he was wearing his requisite cangue.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zill_f504ah.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	230.5 KB 
ID:	15855

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to be very candid with all Chimpout members....

I want to go into a huge rant right now about what an absolute mockery this has made of our "justice" system; or, I can go dark for a while so I don't get banned from this great site.

I'm choosing to go dark. I love y'all and I'll see you in a few weeks.

Time for some whisky for the men and women who will become criminals for doing their jobs.

6. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    I'm going to be very candid with all Chimpout members....

I want to go into a huge rant right now about what an absolute mockery this has made of our "justice" system; or, I can go dark for a while so I don't get banned from this great site.

I'm choosing to go dark. I love y'all and I'll see you in a few weeks.

Time for some whisky for the men and women who will become criminals for doing their jobs.
    My friend, we've recently relaxed the rules a lot, so I invite you to speak your mind on this. If you want to say that all niggers should be rounded up where they can and napalmed to make Tulsa 1921 look like an M-80, that would be pretty mild.

Even when we had to walk on eggshells, we mods would edit or delete a post, then send a PM explaining our need for restraint. I'm glad we don't have that worry anymore. It makes my job easier, but more importantly, we can pride ourselves on a big degree of free speech.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every nigger currently in custody should be shipped back to Apefrica. The exceptions would be those awaiting execution who should immediately be batwinged as the courts determined at their time of sentencing. The nigger plague must be stopped now!
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

9. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the $27 million family of the niggest butt ugly apes, with Crump and Sharpton. The founders didn't envision this travesty. With the gibs to the useless family, it should have ended with the civil suit, and Chauvin given a sentence of around 10 years, for appearance's sake, and out in 6 with good behavior. Fuck all these monkeys.

I feel personally insulted that there's nigger worship of this criminal Floyd, with damn ugly nigger heads, statues, etc. They glorify criminals, and decry the history. I know not one nigger is grateful for the civil war, that a lot of lives were given for them. They really weren't worth saving then, certainly not now.

I refuse to accept them as equal human beings. I will celebrate any nig killed by a nig. Society has gone too soft on them, that's why they act the way they do today. Who will say, enough, you black bastards!?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    If the rules are now relaxed, I will say this again... it's what got me in trouble on my old account:
    Niggers should be dealt with like the roaches they are.

13. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I saw the $27 million family of the niggest butt ugly apes, with Crump and Sharpton. The founders didn't envision this travesty. With the gibs to the useless family, it should have ended with the civil suit, and Chauvin given a sentence of around 10 years, for appearance's sake, and out in 6 with good behavior. Fuck all these monkeys.

I feel personally insulted that there's nigger worship of this criminal Floyd, with damn ugly nigger heads, statues, etc. They glorify criminals, and decry the history. I know not one nigger is grateful for the civil war, that a lot of lives were given for them. They really weren't worth saving then, certainly not now.

I refuse to accept them as equal human beings. I will celebrate any nig killed by a nig. Society has gone too soft on them, that's why they act the way they do today. Who will say, enough, you black bastards!?
    No. They did not. Why they brought in slaves from Africa is beyond me. It really messed us up.
    Last edited by Celticgirl; 06-28-2021 at 12:46 PM. Reason: adding to thought

15. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    If the rules are now relaxed, I will say this again... it's what got me in trouble on my old account:
    They have been relaxed a lot more than that! We don't have to walk on eggshells like before.

I asked behind the scenes how far we can go now. "That nigger would look good hanging in my front yard" is perfectly acceptable. I just ask on a personal note that we be creative. Simple lynching of criminiggers is so mundane.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    I agree. Roaches breed like niggers.

19. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care how niggers are eradicated. Any method is acceptable. We are overrun with nigger felons and wanton violence which WILL be suppressed. If this means rounding them up and setting them all alight in a modern medieval witch hunt, then I'll take this as an option. Niggers have to go. They are incompatible with a peaceful society.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am jumping in (yea, right?). Let's look at the reality of the MSM and the niggerfuxated world first. After that I will share how I really feel about it...

Derek Chauvin is guilty of manslaughter. It was not premeditated and intent cannot be proven. Murder should have been off the table. He took a life. George Floyd, in the eyes of the law was restrained and posed no threat. Chauvin went too far. I used to be a police officer so I think that I have a pretty good grasp on the Use Of Force Matrix and a little something called 'de-escalation' once a threat is neutralized.

Now with THAT said, here are my feelings and is my opinion only....His sentence does not fit the crime as I believe that he was over-sentenced so it would look good enough so that niggers didn't chimp out like they always do... The two murder convictions are a fucking travesty and was only pronounced to 'keep the niggers happy'.
    The Nigger Floyd was nothing but another nigger piece of shit thug. He is right where he belongs, just like all of his baboon brothers and sisters before him and after him. I will not shed even a nanoparticle of a tear.
    The nigger protests that followed that have destroyed entire sections of cities is so typical of these animals. Way over-reaction is just what they do. The niggers might ask 'well what should we do, honkey?'. It is a valid question with an even better answer..."you should stop living down to everybody's expectations of you. You are hated and reviled, and the shit that you are pulling is only reinforcing that opinion. You want justice then STOP being disgusting animals and START acting like HUMANS!'
    Have you noticed that when a nigger conforms to the morals and rules of ordered society, they really don't have 'major' issues. It is only when they live-down to their level that the problems really grow. It amazes me that they never seem to get that...

I am glad Floyd is in his proper place. All the other ones, too. Things aren't going to get better. The niggers will keep playing the race card and as long as Human society does nothing, it will continue to a boiling point. Then they will play the victim card. It will just keep repeating...

RANT DONE...more coffee needed.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

22. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    The Nigger Floyd was nothing but another nigger piece of shit thug. He is right where he belongs, just like all of his baboon brothers and sisters before him and after him. I will not shed even a nanoparticle of a tear.
    Yup, your LEO background is speaking from experience there my friend ! Can't make that shit up for a novel !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

24. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad Floyd is in his proper place. All the other ones, too. Things aren't going to get better. The niggers will keep playing the race card and as long as Human society does nothing, it will continue to a boiling point. Then they will play the victim card. It will just keep repeating...
    I was thinking earlier about the guy in Florida who was pushed hard to the ground, then drew and gave batwings to the attacking niggerbuck. That poor guy and Chauvin sacrificed their freedom to make society a better place. Their actions saved future lives, I'm sure of it.

26. Likes Jim Crow, jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you noticed that when a nigger conforms to the morals and rules of ordered society, they really don't have 'major' issues. It is only when they live-down to their level that the problems really grow. It amazes me that they never seem to get that...

^^THIS GUY. THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

28. Likes Jim Crow, CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sad part is that the man was doing his fucking job! The nigger felon/dope head was what? 6 ft 5in tall,230 lbs/Chauvin is what? 5 ft 9 in tall,160lbs? He handled that big ape the way he shoulda.The black shit skin had a fucking drug overdose. Fake trial fake charges.

30. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I am jumping in (yea, right?). Let's look at the reality of the MSM and the niggerfuxated world first. After that I will share how I really feel about it...

Derek Chauvin is guilty of manslaughter. It was not premeditated and intent cannot be proven. Murder should have been off the table. He took a life. George Floyd, in the eyes of the law was restrained and posed no threat. Chauvin went too far. I used to be a police officer so I think that I have a pretty good grasp on the Use Of Force Matrix and a little something called 'de-escalation' once a threat is neutralized.

Now with THAT said, here are my feelings and is my opinion only....His sentence does not fit the crime as I believe that he was over-sentenced so it would look good enough so that niggers didn't chimp out like they always do... The two murder convictions are a fucking travesty and was only pronounced to 'keep the niggers happy'.
    The nigger protests that followed that have destroyed entire sections of cities is so typical of these animals. Way over-reaction is just what they do. The niggers might ask 'well what should we do, honkey?'. It is a valid question with an even better answer..."you should stop living down to everybody's expectations of you. You are hated and reviled, and the shit that you are pulling is only reinforcing that opinion. You want justice then STOP being disgusting animals and START acting like HUMANS!'

It's like that saying whoever does not learn from the past is doomed to repeat it.

32. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Not even guilty of manslaughter. The case should have been thrown out of court. Maybe guilty of stupidity when he let the nigger out of the back of the car. He couldn't set up a recliner and big screen television so the nigger would be more comfortable. Anyway, a cop doing his job is sacrificed to satisfy the niggers and libs. What fucked up times we're experiencing.

34. Likes Sandy liked this post