Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Scorned Mudshark Outs Degenerate Gambler/Hockey Nigger For Throwing Games

Exhibit A : NHL jaboon Evander Kane, who abandoned his fambly, went on a European vacation
    while they were being evicted from their nest. She says this dirty jig was throwing games.
    Look at that girl he fouled. WTF was she thinking ? Now she's radioactive.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/01/evande...g-profit-wife/

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gold diggin mudshark marries a nigger.Was she really stupid enough to believe that it would be honest and loyal to her?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She wanted a "celeb" nigger. She got just what she wanted, along with the inevitable conclusion. She should stop complaining. At least she didn't win the "Nicole Simpson Award". Yet.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hockey nigger Evander Kane's mudshark accuses him of throwing games to win bets

San Jose Sharks' Evander Kane Denies Estranged Wife's Accusations That He Threw Games as NHL Investigates

Evander Kane has spoken out after his estranged wife accused him of betting on and throwing his games.

The San Jose Sharks left winger, 29, shared a statement on Twitter Sunday, denying all allegations and offering his cooperation with the NHL's investigation. "Unfortunately I would like to address the completely FALSE accusations that my estranged wife and soon to be ex wife has made against me," he started.

"Even against the advice of my legal team I feel strongly that the public and fans hear this directly from me," Kane continued. "I have NEVER gambled/bet on Hockey, NEVER gambled/bet on a Sharks game, NEVER gambled/bet on any of my games and NEVER thrown a hockey game."
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...215100068.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    San Jose Sharks' Evander Kane Denies Estranged Wife's Accusations That He Threw Games as NHL Investigates

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...215100068.html
    I saw this earlier on "Redstate." How could a FUCKING nigger play hockey?! Better yet, how could a whyte wimmenz sleep with that ABOMINATION?!

8. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I saw this earlier on "Redstate." How could a FUCKING nigger play hockey?! Better yet, how could a whyte wimmenz sleep with that ABOMINATION?!

Mental illness.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Mental illness.
    Yep!! That's what libtardism, coal burning and oil drilling are!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger throwing a hockey game? It would just have to play normally to hold back the team.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hockey is a very white sport, but every nigger that finds a way to get its black ass on the ice seems to have a burning need to engage in the most obnoxious "looks at me" TNB possible.

P.S. The mudshark is a butterface and of course the nigger is ooking dindu nuffins.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    She wanted a "celeb" nigger. She got just what she wanted, along with the inevitable conclusion. She should stop complaining. At least she didn't win the "Nicole Simpson Award". Yet.
    The operative word being "yet!!"

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Hockey is a very white sport, but every nigger that finds a way to get its black ass on the ice seems to have a burning need to engage in the most obnoxious "looks at me" TNB possible.

P.S. The mudshark is a butterface and of course the nigger is ooking dindu nuffins.

It's always been a white sport. My father was a huge hockey fan who hated niggers. I'm glad he's not around to see "Apes on Ice."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's always been a white sport. My father was a huge hockey fan who hated niggers. I'm glad he's not around to see "Apes on Ice."
    Several years ago, the Washingcoon Capitals made a big push to attract more nigger fans by loading their roster with spooks. It failed miserably, as niggers aren't interested in hockey and the white fans were driven away by the apes on ice.

A few years after that, the Apelanta Thrashers, failing to take a lesson, tried to do the exact same thing. This attempt failed even more miserably, and the team ended up leaving the city, getting sold to Canada, and becoming the Winnipeg Jets.

Lesson to be taken: Keep white sports white!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I see that Niggers are now 'moving' into CYCLING which makes me wonder about the rigidity of the frame and more importantly the size and shape of the seat to accommodate their huge 'Silverback' sized asses. I guess it would have to be 4XL and of course well ventilated!

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post