Close

Likes Likes:  44
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

McNiggers Loyalty Points

So McDonalds now has a rewards program. Does every sow who eats over 1000 Big Macs get a free Insulin booster to treat its Diabetes?

2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    McDees is probably trying to lure spook clientele from the chicken joints!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Dont know about Mcmuh-dik's, but I'll bet Up-Chuck Cheese's does....its a nigger magnet...

5. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the price of McGollywogs is out of control. Fucking $10 for a nigger meal using 79c of ingredients if that. Took the kids there today as was on a road trip and they like the fries. So glad I don't eat this fucking coon chow !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Should reward them with a boat trip to Africa. Or even make a trail of Big Macs to the boat and a crane to lift the niggers 600 pound asses onto the boat. Probably need steel plated flooring too to prevent the floor from breaking.
    Much cheaper.

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    the price of McGollywogs is out of control. Fucking $10 for a nigger meal using 79c of ingredients if that. Took the kids there today as was on a road trip and they like the fries. So glad I don't eat this fucking coon chow !
    ALL of the chimp chow joints are out of control price wise. You can go have a sit-down meal for the price those cholesterol factory's charge for a meal. Their fuckin menus are out of control as well. Taco Smell is the worst. How many ways can you bend a taco and fill it with beans and cheese for Christ sake. Next they'll be rollin up sardines and dog shit into a burrito. I remember when they only had five items and the crap actually tasted decent. Of course that was 47 years ago. And McNiggers only had about 10 items and the fries were delicious.

10. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Next they'll be rollin up sardines and dog shit into a burrito.
    Doesn't Taco Hell already do that, minus the sardines? They're the kind of place you need to take a few Pepto tablets immediately afterward.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taco Hell's "beef" was shown to be only 35% actual beef. The rest is God knows what, maybe ground-up niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Taco Hell's "beef" was shown to be only 35% actual beef. The rest is God knows what, maybe ground-up niggers.
    I would sooner eat cockroaches that the NWO globalists are trying to tell us are the new nutrition.

There's so much filler in fast food "meat," from flour to questionable sources of protein. Wendy's has the best-tasting, I think. They make a big point about 100% beef. I don't know if it's true, and only a fool would believe them just because it's advertised, but their burgers IMO beat McD and Burger Kang.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tru Dat!! Go to Tijuana Flats!! And the prices are actually REASONABLE. On Taco Tuesday you get 2 tacos made with real beef and a drink for 6.49!!

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I would sooner eat cockroaches that the NWO globalists are trying to tell us are the new nutrition.

There's so much filler in fast food "meat," from flour to questionable sources of protein. Wendy's has the best-tasting, I think. They make a big point about 100% beef. I don't know if it's true, and only a fool would believe them just because it's advertised, but their burgers IMO beat McD and Burger Kang.
    Tru Dat!! And their chiggun sammitches aren't bad either!!

18. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Wendy's has the best burgers of the fast food joints. Closet thing to a old roadside Mom and Pop burger joint IMO. Burgar Kang is definitely the worst.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Wendy's has the best burgers of the fast food joints. Closet thing to a old roadside Mom and Pop burger joint IMO. Burgar Kang is definitely the worst.
    The Burger Kang has that spiffy crown though....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burger Kang.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	16506 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burger King Guy.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	16507

22. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The Burger Kang has that spiffy crown though....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burger Kang.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	16506 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burger King Guy.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	16507
    Lol. I really liked the Burger Kang guy on that Airplane where he was calling the niggers niggers.: I think that's him.rofl

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like In-N-Out for good burgers and Chick-fil-A for good chicken. For a chiggun joint, Chick-fil-A is surprisingly NON-niggerfuxated.

26. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like In-N-Out for good burgers and Chick-fil-A for good chicken. For a chiggun joint, Chick-fil-A is surprisingly NON-niggerfuxated.
    Chick-fil-A is not nigger fuxated because their liberal masters tell them how bad they are because of their religious beliefs. If this keeps niggers away, more businesses should follow that model.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had never heard of In-N-Out until we left NY, and it's different than Five Guys, but each in their own way puts out a seriously good fast food burger. My area is also extremely human, and I can't recall seeing any niggers at the In-N-Out here.

29. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Chick-fil-A is not nigger fuxated because their liberal masters tell them how bad they are because of their religious beliefs. If this keeps niggers away, more businesses should follow that model.
    The minute I hear nigger or woketurd boycott, I'm there, buying it all.

31. Likes Anastasia, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had never heard of In-N-Out until we left NY, and it's different than Five Guys, but each in their own way puts out a seriously good fast food burger. My area is also extremely human, and I can't recall seeing any niggers at the In-N-Out here.
    Sonic has so many niggers in their commercials, they could give their shit away, and I wouldn't go....

33. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The minute I hear nigger or woketurd boycott, I'm there, buying it all.
    I loathe waiting in line, but on Chick-fil-A's "Appreciation Day" I happily endured an hour-long line just to say FUCK YOU to the woketurds.

35. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post