Close

Likes Likes:  48
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

YT hired two snakeheads to kidnap his wife, and they got rockfished while trying to escape from police

This is one of those stories where I wonder, do I post it here, or in Parole Board, or Life Without Parole? This is just from how it ended up. Thank heaven the wife came out of it alive.

Two men who were hired by Louisiana millionaire Lawrence Michael Handley to kidnap his estranged wife drowned while trying to evade police.
    The plot went awry when Handley’s two hired kidnappers, Sylvester Bracey and Arsenio Haynes, ended up on a dead-end road, got their van struck in a swampy area, and jumped into the Intracoastal Canal near Baton Rouge, where they drowned, trying to escape police.
    On August 6, 2017, Handley’s hired kidnappers — both 27 years old — who went to the couples’ home, and forced their way inside with handguns.

According to a court document, “the kidnappers handcuffed [Handley’s wife] placed a bag over her head and forcibly removed her from the home,” and then proceeded to threaten, torture, and abuse her while driving toward Baton Rouge.

But then, a major traffic jam incentivized Bracey and Haynes to drive on the shoulder of the road in an attempt to avoid traffic, causing their vehicle to be spotted be an off-duty sheriff’s deputy.

“The deputy followed the van until it reached a highway. Instead of turning left, where they could have taken a number of routes, the two men turned right onto a dead-end road,” reports USA Today.

The kidnappers’ van got stuck in a swampy area, so they fled into the nearby woods, and jumped into the canal, where their bodies were found less than a day later.
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...-evade-police/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SylvesterBraceyArsenioHaynes1-640x480.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	16466
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This is one of those stories where I wonder, do I post it here, or in Parole Board, or Life Without Parole? This is just from how it ended up. Thank heaven the wife came out of it alive.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...-evade-police/

Name:	SylvesterBraceyArsenioHaynes1-640x480.jpg 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	16466
    Now the fish are living in nigger POLLUTED waters!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why you never hired niggers, they are so incompetent lol.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus!, what dumb-looking niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the guy who hired them isn't very bright either. Divorce and get another wife. Why the bullshit?

Name:	598e525ccdd0b.image.jpg 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	16473

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's touted as a millionaire, so he probably didn't want to lose half plus have to pay alimony. Now he's going to lose half his intestines getting passed around at NU, and I hope his wife gets to sue him for 100%.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post

This is why you never hired niggers,
    they are so incompetent lol.

You got that right!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This reminds me of a story, also in Florida, where a suspect was fleeing the police. He jumped off an overpass, landed in a canal and was promptly mauled by a gator. Turns out it was YT. Imagine my disappointment that he was white as I was reading the story and thinking about immediately posting it here. Yea, that really happened.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No loss, the world is a much better place without those two hideous, non-human, ugly black bastards.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    No loss, the world is a much better place without those two hideous, non-human, ugly black bastards.

The world would be a wonderful place with ZERO non-human, ugly black bastards who are so goddam stupid they jump into a canal and can't get out. What IS it with niggers and water, anyway?

That chinless snake-oil salesman husband who was dumb enough to hire two single-digit IQ, knuckle-walking niggers to do a job deserves every day he'll spend locked up with a bunch of criminniggers. ,
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger fail is as predictable as muh-dikkery and gibs. Niggers are a failure and everything they put their black-a-ninny paws on leads to failure.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    This reminds me of a story, also in Florida, where a suspect was fleeing the police. He jumped off an overpass, landed in a canal and was promptly mauled by a gator. Turns out it was YT. Imagine my disappointment that he was white as I was reading the story and thinking about immediately posting it here. Yea, that really happened.
    I remember that. The guy no sooner hit the water and became Gator bait.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Louisiana (especially NOLA) nigger are the dumbest in the country. Many coon-asses YT's like this shithead husband aren't really that far behind them. It's not genetic with them, they have no excuse.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers sink like rocks when they attempt to swim. You'd think their empty heads would work good as neutral bouyancy devices.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I remember that. The guy no sooner hit the water and became Gator bait.
    Oh yeah, that was funny as shit and i was thinking "oh please let this be a spook". No such luck, patience, eventually it's bound to happen.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers sink like rocks when they attempt to swim. You'd think their empty heads would work good as neutral bouyancy devices.

You'd think so, but their skulls are nearly sold bone encasing their peanut-sized brains and weighing them down.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Water is kryponite to a nigger

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You'd think so, but their skulls are nearly sold bone encasing their peanut-sized brains and weighing them down.
    True. I forget to calculate skull density in the equation.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    they have a couple of lip life rafts installed too....so always amazes me why they sink to bottom.....but hey, that's the usual nigger outcome whatever they do anyway.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The world would be a wonderful place with ZERO non-human, ugly black bastards who are so goddam stupid they jump into a canal and can't get out. What IS it with niggers and water, anyway?

That chinless snake-oil salesman husband who was dumb enough to hire two single-digit IQ, knuckle-walking niggers to do a job deserves every day he'll spend locked up with a bunch of criminniggers. ,
    Water beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS!! Anybody know what the nigger rockfish count is for the season so far?! I miss the old days on C.O. when we had a running tally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast