Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Road rage suspect" after Astros game identified, and it's one ugly nigger

But then again, aren't all niggers ugly?

I can't imagine the father's pain. You take your son to a game, and he's not going home ever again. Just shoot that nigger on sight. Save taxpayers some money.

HOUSTON - More than three weeks after a road rage shooting in downtown Houston that left a teen dead, Houston police have identified the suspect.

Gerald Wayne Williams, 34, has now been charged with murder for the July 6 shooting of 17-year-old David Castro who was leaving the Houston Astros game.
    The short video clips showed a 2011-13, white, 4-door Buick LaCrosse CXL premium package with Venti Ports in the hood, round fog lights, and seven-spoke rims driving on Chartres at Rusk and then at Commerce.
    David Castro, 17, was one of two passengers in a pickup truck driven by his father, Paul. According to officials, Mr. Castro was driving on Chartres Street when he and the driver of a white Buick exchanged gestures.
    That’s where, authorities say, the suspect fired several shots into the truck. The teen in the pickup truck was shot in the head.
    https://www.fox26houston.com/news/ho...er-astros-game

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E7jzh25XoAIn3UO.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	16465
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

I can't imagine the father's pain. You take your son to a game, and he's not going home ever again. Just shoot that nigger on sight. Save taxpayers some money.

0bama's son!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a run-in with an almost identical nigger in a 'scalade, about a month ago. After watching 50 cars let one car
    each, in at a merge, this nigger decided to make it two, in front of me, but I was 6" off the bumper of the guy I let in.
    Jiggy boon boxed himself out, and the drivers behind me didn't let him in either. A couple of miles down the road,
    here comes the boon at 100mph. I see his window coming down, got my .45 in hand, lowered mine just as he got
    there, and he veered away across 3 lanes. His passenger was going to shoot, but Jiggy boon saw he was about to
    eat one. I've since gone to a 12 gauge, which I fabricated a rack for, hidden behind my passenger seat.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Texas is a capitol punishment state.Let’s hope the ugly murderous nigger gets it’s just desserts!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Buick LaCrosse with seven-spoke rimz? The cops knew it was a nigger as soon as they heard the description of the vehicle.

I've been at a lot of "two lanes merge into one" situations. Every normal person knows that the cars alternate when merging into the single lane, one car from one lane and then a car from the other lane. Most people can follow this simple, logical rule, but every once in a while some asshole decides they're too special of a snowflake to wait, and try to zoom in out of turn. Whenever that happens, I've found that it's always:

1. A nigger in its hooptie
    2. A fat Karen in her Subaru covered with retarded left-wing bumper stickers

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    A fat Karen in her Subaru covered with retarded left-wing bumper stickers
    You nailed it! Why is that I wonder? Always a Subaru and always either left-wing dipshits or hateful lesbians and their 'life partners'. Uncanny.

Name:	d36641a439fed93fae122a14eaa7d6b5b329941e3b7fe7dfbc71e8069e0e3de3_1.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	16471

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Name:	d36641a439fed93fae122a14eaa7d6b5b329941e3b7fe7dfbc71e8069e0e3de3_1.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	16471

Name:	Burger Kang.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	16472

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buick LaCrosse CXL premium package with Venti Ports in the hood, round fog lights, and seven-spoke rims...

They could've saved a lot of space:

Buick LaCrosse CXL premium package with Venti Ports in the hood, round fog lights, and seven-spoke rims

NIGGERMOBILE

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    0bama's son!!
    That fuckers picture should be in Webster's Dictionary under the name "NIGGER". Good Lord, there is no way they're the same species as humans.

10. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

The Father should be able to serve out the punishment of his choice on this vile spook. Can't even go out and enjoy anything when niggers are around. The guy will never see his son again, and this nigger will plead the charges down to nuffin because he was skeerd and sheeit.

12. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    The Father should be able to serve out the punishment of his choice on this vile spook. Can't even go out and enjoy anything when niggers are around. The guy will never see his son again, and this nigger will plead the charges down to nuffin because he was skeerd and sheeit.
    That may fly in a "blue" city, and even though Houston is FUXATED to the max I don't think it will FLY in Texas!!

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well guess what. The nigger's out on bail, and it wasn't even the max amount! I presume Houston does 10% cash, so all the niglet had to do was have its Dl homies make a few drug deals for bail fundraising.

"Gerald Wayne Williams, the "man" who killed David, bonded out today," Paul Castro wrote. "That ‘man’ is free tonight on a bond that wasn’t the max. He is free because our society values criminal rights over those who are victimized."
    Judge Marc Brown made set Williams’ bond at $350,000, and Williams was able to post bond on Sept. 25.

"If you think he is innocent until proven guilty and want to wait for a trial because of some misguided principles that you value over the life of my innocent son, you have a luxury in life that I don't," Paul Castro wrote. "He will be free on the streets with your family. With your children."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/houston-m...-released-jail

Look at that kid, who never had the chance to live a full life, while that vile nigger is probably going to get a plea deal for manslaughter.

I said that nigger should have been shot on sight, and that judge deserves to be executed too.

Name:	242973639_10224470623544987_1290375793902145471_n.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	17482 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	242805375_10224470624785018_3688820828098144883_n.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	17483

- Chased my truck at 80 miles an hour for 4 miles
    - Shot 2 bullets at head level into my truck
    - Put a bullet into the back of David's head
    - Continued chasing me and my living son while I tried to escape and get David to the hospital
    - Went into hiding
    - Tried to sell his vehicle's rims
    - Burned his chase vehicle
    - Equated himself to George Floyd and Jesus Christ when turning himself in
    https://www.facebook.com/paul.castro...24470624985023
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that kid, who never had the chance to live a full life, while that vile nigger is probably going to get a plea deal for manslaughter.
    I said that nigger should have been shot on sight, and that judge deserves to be executed too.
    That's what sucks about sporting events and concerts - metal detectors, so niggers know you're disarmed.
    I've seen them on videos attacking outside of venues. All they need is 5-1 odds, as a substitute for having balls.
    It's on each of us, to protect our loved ones, friends and fellow whites, and deal death to wild negro predators.

18. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't imagine the pain of all parents whose kids were snuffed out for no reason by niggers.

he and the driver of a white Buick exchanged gestures.
    So a gesture is enough to motivate niggers to commit murder. Disrespeck cannot be allowed to go unpunished. And never engage with a nigger in a Buick.

That's one ugly yellow nig.

ID:	16465[/QUOTE]
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I can't imagine the pain of all parents whose kids were snuffed out for no reason by niggers.

So a gesture is enough to motivate niggers to commit murder. Disrespeck cannot be allowed to go unpunished. And never engage with a nigger in a Buick.

That's one ugly yellow nig.
    The "exchange" probably meant the nigger was flipping them off, making gang signs, maybe pointing its paw like a gun, and then the father and son merely stared back. When that happens, like you said, a nigger is "dissespekted" and feels entitled to do everything it can.

Someone needs to hunt down that nigger and show how great Texas is.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post