Attachment 16661
    Aye, lemme holla
    Aye bitch, wit dat phat ass
    Aiight, fuck you den.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I always wonder how the Kardashians ended up like they did. I assume that mom has been a coalburner all this time. I'm sure she encouraged it.
    I don't know. It could be a Hollywood "…look at me…" form of outrageousness and/or virtue-signaling. For a while, and probably still, the ultimate "fashion accessory" in Hollywood was some African kid adopted and carried around publicly which is kind of a similar thing.

It's amazing the kind of shit to which a prosperous and comfortable first world nation devolves when the struggle for basic survival is long forgotten.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Why do mudsharks have dead eyes? like they're zombies from the walking dead roaming around humans.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerHater liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Yeah, real smoove operators,

Attachment 16661

NIGGER HAIKU!!!!

And I thought cat Haiku was funny!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brujojr View Post
    Why do mudsharks have dead eyes? like they're zombies from the walking dead roaming around humans.
    Practice got when they're actually dead.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Practice got when they're actually dead.

Dude, mudsharks literally look like they're junkie with their souless eyes and ghetto attitude. But you're right, eventually their buck would lose their shit and apeshit them to hell.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A coalburner has to be a mega turd like the beasts she copulates with!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

10. Likes Coon Town liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I totally agree with this sentiment. I have met my fair share of mud sharks. Looking back to the days before I became enlightened about the groid, I agree they all seem to have shit attitudes. I have not met many Asian mud sharks, yet the Hispanic and White do share the same general demeanor and are so proud to display it. I think its sickening to walk into a restaurant and be given a shit attitude by an obvious White she-whale coal burner only to have a boon walk in behind me and be treated like royalty. Once I called out a Hispanic co-worker about a racist comment only for them to justify themselves because they only date niggers. It really has come to the point that their bucks or mention of them don't have to be in the picture to see them for what they are. They literally exude this about their existence, like a portable restroom exudes the smell of shit, funny how they both seem full of the same thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12