Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings, chimpout

Greetings,
    I am MegaBeef, and I hate niggers! Crazy right! Especially the Bucks.
    Having grown up around them 99% niggers I actually know what they are really like. I was forced to be around them all times for years.
    Lets face it unless people are forced most will self segregate and not know niggers in the way I do.
    Also hate the nigger loving media and all nigger lovers.
    I think I might actually hate the media worse than niggers at this point. It gets worse every year.
    Nigger loving on TV is my absolute most hated thing in the entire world. Nigger loving in sports sickens me.
    Also hate this nigger loving traitor fake president and his useless whore sidekick. This old fool should be kicked out of the white race if that were possible.
    Niggers ruin everything this is a fact. Entire cities and states. Everything that was fun they ruin for all. They all hate white people underneath this is a fact. They all wish to do violent acts upon all whites if they could get away with it this is a fact. Ironically they can't survive without us due to the fact that they are stupid toddler brained monkeys and can't govern themselves without becoming corrupt, extorting, doing muh dik crimes, and abusing power due to their infantile ego and lack of Honor and moral integrity whatsoever. They are thieving apes. They are unstable and violent jungle brained primitive gorilla brained creatures.
    The bucks belong in some type of inescapable prison island in the middle of the sea, and the sows need to be prevented from reproduction of more bucks.
    Okay going to stop typing now as no one reads these I don't think except for the moderator speed reads them sometimes to make sure I'm not a nigger or troll.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. Have fun and stay with us.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read it and agree with every bit of it. Enjoy venting your nigger animosity here and welcome aboard!

5. Likes MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdy and welcome to Chimpout!

7. Likes MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, seems like you'll fit in just fine around these parts! Welcome!

I agree. I'm hating the phony nigger-coddlers, libtards, and coal-burners just as much as I do their nigger pets.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Greetings,
    I am MegaBeef, and I hate niggers! Crazy right! Especially the Bucks.
    Having grown up around them 99% niggers I actually know what they are really like. I was forced to be around them all times for years.
    Lets face it unless people are forced most will self segregate and not know niggers in the way I do.
    Also hate the nigger loving media and all nigger lovers.
    I think I might actually hate the media worse than niggers at this point. It gets worse every year.
    Nigger loving on TV is my absolute most hated thing in the entire world. Nigger loving in sports sickens me.
    Also hate this nigger loving traitor fake president and his useless whore sidekick. This old fool should be kicked out of the white race if that were possible.
    Niggers ruin everything this is a fact. Entire cities and states. Everything that was fun they ruin for all. They all hate white people underneath this is a fact. They all wish to do violent acts upon all whites if they could get away with it this is a fact. Ironically they can't survive without us due to the fact that they are stupid toddler brained monkeys and can't govern themselves without becoming corrupt, extorting, doing muh dik crimes, and abusing power due to their infantile ego and lack of Honor and moral integrity whatsoever. They are thieving apes. They are unstable and violent jungle brained primitive gorilla brained creatures.
    The bucks belong in some type of inescapable prison island in the middle of the sea, and the sows need to be prevented from reproduction of more bucks.
    Okay going to stop typing now as no one reads these I don't think except for the moderator speed reads them sometimes to make sure I'm not a nigger or troll.
    Welcome!! You'll fit RIGHT in!!

11. Likes MegaBeef, MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Megabeef, you're among friends.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4d7dir.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	16449

Rest assured that we all read them Megabeef and we're glad to have you aboard!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great to have you here, MB!

Now, give those niggers HELL!

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club"!

As they say, pull up a seat and start clubbing!

Great intro...

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're humans, so we do read.

Welcome to the forum!

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site! You'll find this is the place where you can vent about niggers, as well as their enablers. We have a specific forum, the Parole Board, where you can post about the niggerlovers who claim niggers are "just like us."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    remember...you're not alone and never will be !

Niggers are our mutual nemesis and shall be bashed with impunity here at CO. Welcome to your sane place !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

25. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Mega! You are in good company here, great minds think alike! Now grab up a stick and let's bash some niggers!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're right on all points. I lurked awhile then recently joined. I've despised niggers my whole life, but lately, since head puppet and nigger coddler in charge Joe Biden was cheated in, I hate the nigger with even more intense vigor. Shit's gotten out of hand. The fuckers can loot and murder with impunity. I can't wait for these old fuckin nigger coddlers, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer et all to fuckin croak over dead. Welcome and bash on.

28. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post

"... I can't wait for these old fuckin nigger coddlers, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer et all to fuckin croak over dead. Welcome and bash on.

I'd prefer to see all listed above... and then some... all mugged by niggers before croaking!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

30. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post