Greetings,
I am MegaBeef, and I hate niggers! Crazy right! Especially the Bucks.
Having grown up around them 99% niggers I actually know what they are really like. I was forced to be around them all times for years.
Lets face it unless people are forced most will self segregate and not know niggers in the way I do.
Also hate the nigger loving media and all nigger lovers.
I think I might actually hate the media worse than niggers at this point. It gets worse every year.
Nigger loving on TV is my absolute most hated thing in the entire world. Nigger loving in sports sickens me.
Also hate this nigger loving traitor fake president and his useless whore sidekick. This old fool should be kicked out of the white race if that were possible.
Niggers ruin everything this is a fact. Entire cities and states. Everything that was fun they ruin for all. They all hate white people underneath this is a fact. They all wish to do violent acts upon all whites if they could get away with it this is a fact. Ironically they can't survive without us due to the fact that they are stupid toddler brained monkeys and can't govern themselves without becoming corrupt, extorting, doing muh dik crimes, and abusing power due to their infantile ego and lack of Honor and moral integrity whatsoever. They are thieving apes. They are unstable and violent jungle brained primitive gorilla brained creatures.
The bucks belong in some type of inescapable prison island in the middle of the sea, and the sows need to be prevented from reproduction of more bucks.
Okay going to stop typing now as no one reads these I don't think except for the moderator speed reads them sometimes to make sure I'm not a nigger or troll.