Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Massachimpsetts gives nigger $1 million for getting COVID vaccine

Massachusetts announces first winners of state’s VaxMillions Giveaway

Take US taxpayer $$$ and give them to niggers for no other reason than letting Fauci use them as a pincushion. Great, just great.
    Gov. Charlie Baker announced the first two winners in the state’s VaxMillions Giveaway for fully vaccinated residents during a press conference Thursday:

Darrell Washington, a 63-year-old Blue Cross Blue Shield case manager from Weymouth, won the first $1 million cash prize.
    https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...first-winners/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The event Thursday was the first of five weekly announcements, which will award five $1 million cash prizes to fully vaccinated residents who are at least 18 years old and five $300,000 scholarship grants to the those who are 12 to 17 years old.
    Now you know why the state is beyond broke. I was getting $1175 a week on Mass unemployment. This is the reason nobody is working there. I was fucking gutted when I had to find a not so desirable job and get back to work again. I had 2 months extended unemployment left to claim too ! I loved living off of the government and totally understand why niggers don't want or have to. Working is for cunts and pretty much gets you nowhere....just into more and more debt !

From somebody who'd never used a government penny in over 30 years, I felt perfectly entitled to get what was mine back. If it's good enough for the niggers, it's good enough for me - and I encourage all of you to do the same. Stop being that wicked nasty tax paying white man. You're hanging yourself.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

3. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Now you know why the state is beyond broke. I was getting $1175 a week on Mass unemployment. This is the reason nobody is working there. I was fucking gutted when I had to find a not so desirable job and get back to work again. I had 2 months extended unemployment left to claim too ! I loved living off of the government and totally understand why niggers don't want or have to. Working is for cunts and pretty much gets you nowhere....just into more and more debt !

From somebody who'd never used a government penny in over 30 years, I felt perfectly entitled to get what was mine back. If it's good enough for the niggers, it's good enough for me - and I encourage all of you to do the same. Stop being that wicked nasty tax paying white man. You're hanging yourself.
    I concur!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Massachusetts announces first winners of state’s VaxMillions Giveaway

Take US taxpayer $$$ and give them to niggers for no other reason than letting Fauci use them as a pincushion. Great, just great.

https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...first-winners/

She be nigger rich!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know there was nothing "random" in the nigger winning. At most, if the first name "selected" wasn't a nigger, they'd keep pulling names to make sure the second was.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    You know there was nothing "random" in the nigger winning. At most, if the first name "selected" wasn't a nigger, they'd keep pulling names to make sure the second was.
    I have lost all confidence in government and consider them a threat to my security and safety.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I have lost all confidence in government and consider them a threat to my security and safety.
    "No man's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session." - Gideon Tucker
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post