Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

BLM Rhode Island to protest Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse

So it seems the BLM shines of Rhode Island, a state that boasts a nigger population of just over 6% are pissed because their senator's country club doesn't have any nigger members. For that matter, neither does his yacht club.

First of all, who would want niggers belonging to their country or yacht clubs?

Secondly, representing a state with very few niggers (you could seat every spook in the whole state inside the former Cleveland Municipal
    Stadium with room to spare) should be able to say now looky here coon people, I don't need your vote and we don't want you at the club and furthermore, if you want in my yacht club so fucking bad, we're having a clam bake in October when the boat is out of the water. Come on over and scrape the barnacles off the bottom while I eat clams, eat corn, drink beer and tell nigger jokes to my friends!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bla...don-whitehouse

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They better get with the "Gotta get more niggers" agenda/virus that is infecting every corner of the globe.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers need to realize that nobody wants them (other than law enforcement).

5. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    every nigger can join the yacht club if they agree on some training on a one way trip back to the motherland. RI really is a shit hole outside of the rich bits. A real rotten state.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sick of the nigger inclusivity clauses that only whites are bound to adhere to. Whereas niggers are absolutely able to form their white exclusive clubs with impunity even going so far as to name them as such.
    Example - Democratic BLACK Caucus.

Could anyone imagine a Democratic WHITE Caucus existing in this nigger coddleing country?

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    United Cracker College Fund? White Entertainment Television? National Association for the Advancement of White People?

I'm not thinking this will fly because niggers would complain, but I'm for all of them!

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They better get with the "Gotta get more niggers" agenda/virus that is infecting every corner of the globe.
    Don't the Libturds, SJW's and Whiggers realize that the one place where Niggers are well represented ('Gotta get more Niggers') is at the various N.U's throughout the country where admission is free?

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    Don't the Libturds, SJW's and Whiggers realize that the one place where Niggers are well represented ('Gotta get more Niggers') is at the various N.U's throughout the country where admission is free?

Somebody told me seversl years back, niggers were protesting because not enough of them were included on prime time TV.

The networks listened and added "AMERICA'S MOST WANTED" to the channel line up... Problem solved

N.A.A.C.P.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too fuckin' bad. Nobody wants niggers on their property. Fuck you BLM niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Somebody told me seversl years back, niggers were protesting because not enough of them were included on prime time TV.

The networks listened and added "AMERICA'S MOST WANTED" to the channel line up... Problem solved

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    So sick of the nigger inclusivity clauses that only whites are bound to adhere to. Whereas niggers are absolutely able to form their white exclusive clubs with impunity even going so far as to name them as such.
    Example - Democratic BLACK Caucus.

Could anyone imagine a Democratic WHITE Caucus existing in this nigger coddleing country?
    I call it the Black Carcass........

17. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post