Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Two sandniggers in the NYPD give the al-dikk to a minor (possible nigger) in a youth program

Only one of the two fired, and no criminal charges. I can only hope someone in a "youth program," who voluntarily texted with them, who didn't actually complain about them, was a nigger.

NEW YORK — Two New York Police Department officers were fired this year after a disciplinary trial judge wrote that they had engaged in “shocking professional and sexual misconduct” with a teenage girl who was a member of one of the department’s youth programs, departmental records show.

The two former officers, Yaser Shohatee and Sanad Musallam, had sexual contact with the girl, who was 15 at the time of most of the events, the records say, and together exchanged more than 1,500 texts with her over the course of more than a year, some of which included sexually explicit messages.

The girl was interviewed by state prosecutors as part of a sex trafficking investigation but stopped cooperating, according to a spokesperson for the Brooklyn district attorney. Shohatee, who is now 41, and Musallam, 34, were not criminally charged, but prosecutors referred their findings to the Police Department’s internal affairs bureau, and the two were tried together.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/officer-f...120909504.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    not criminally charged? You can guarantee if they were white it would be front page news for months. I'm done with being a white bitch. This angry cunt is on the warpath as ALL whites should be.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Only one of the two fired, and no criminal charges. I can only hope someone in a "youth program," who voluntarily texted with them, who didn't actually complain about them, was a nigger.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/officer-f...120909504.html
    What?! They couldn't find a goat?!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Livestock laws in the city?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing equally as vile as a jungle nigger is a sand nigger.

9. Likes Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Livestock laws in the city?
    LOL!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The only thing equally as vile as a jungle nigger is a sand nigger.
    While there are other groups I'd like to bash, I respect the rules of this site and completely understand why sand niggers are the only group considered as low as real niggers here.

12. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    While there are other groups I'd like to bash, I respect the rules of this site and completely understand why sand niggers are the only group considered as low as real niggers here.
    With the big loosening up of the rules, you can do a lot of bashing of certain groups, as long as it's not overly general (like hating all Chinese, hating all Mexicans, but bashing illegal immigrants who get welfare is just fine). We also don't want to look like an alternative to Stormfront.

We have had members whose gates swing the other way, so we don't want to bash "faggots" in a general sense, but when one is one of those drag queens and other perverts, bash away. Show me one that wasn't a niggerloving liberal.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"We have had members whose gates swing the other way..."

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas