Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger identified in murder of woman pushed down NY subway stairs

New York City police have identified and released an image of the suspect accused of forcing an Asian woman – who has since died – to tumble down a flight of stairs during an attempted robbery earlier this month.

David Robinson, 52, is being sought by police in connection to the incident that unfolded in a Manhattan subway station on July 17, the New York Police Department tells Fox News.

Than Htwe, 58, underwent surgery for a severe head injury following the attempted robbery.

She died on July 21, according to the NYPD.
    The incident occurred as the mom and son were walking up the staircase of the Canal Street Q train station around 10:45 a.m., authorities said. The alleged thief attempted to grab the son's backpack, which sent the pair tumbling backward.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-i...subway-robbery

There's only one order a real police chief would issue: batwings on sight, and a full rank promotion for the cop doing it. Hell, nigger cops would be calling up every homie and informer to find out where the nigger is, to get the reward.

Meanwhile, I can't recall seeing a single article about Burmese families in NY, or anywhere else, rioting and looting over this. This wasn't just an old hate crime. It was simple murder. But what's going to happen in Mayor Oildriller's NY, and the future Mayor Nigger's NY, is that the nigger will plea down to involuntary manslaughter. It'll serve maybe half a year.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	David-Robinson.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	232.2 KB 
ID:	16417
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NYC is a an African wildlife safari park now, with wild niggers shitting on the floor in Penn Station,
    jerking off on the corner in Times Square, fornicating on the stairs of the 34th street subway entrance.
    There will be a litany of excuses where this piece of orangutan shit is concerned, and he'll be out
    victimizing NYC residents in a few short years.

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	16432

4. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-i...subway-robbery

There's only one order a real police chief would issue: batwings on sight, and a full rank promotion for the cop doing it. Hell, nigger cops would be calling up every homie and informer to find out where the nigger is, to get the reward.

Meanwhile, I can't recall seeing a single article about Burmese families in NY, or anywhere else, rioting and looting over this. This wasn't just an old hate crime. It was simple murder. But what's going to happen in Mayor Oildriller's NY, and the future Mayor Nigger's NY, is that the nigger will plea down to involuntary manslaughter. It'll serve maybe half a year.

Name:	David-Robinson.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	232.2 KB 
ID:	16417
    Homo Erectus iz wut dat BEEZ!! That is one PRIMITIVE looking primate!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    NYC is a an African wildlife safari park now, with wild niggers shitting on the floor in Penn Station,
    jerking off on the corner in Times Square, fornicating on the stairs of the 34th street subway entrance.
    There will be a litany of excuses where this piece of orangutan shit is concerned, and he'll be out

I’d love to disagree with you. But unfortunately you are right! New York City was bad when I left in the 80s.And I knew it would get worse. But what’s going on now was thinkable! Only way to fix that city is nuke it and start over again!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

Wow, look at that jutting simian jaw and those dead, inhuman eyes. But anyway, dey is jus' being deyselfs! If you complain about their culture of, rape, murder, and mayhem...

Name:	248296_4168379763852_789187337_n.jpg 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	16435
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Wow, look at that jutting simian jaw and those dead, inhuman eyes. But anyway, dey is jus' being deyselfs! If you complain about their culture of, rape, murder, and mayhem...

Name:	248296_4168379763852_789187337_n.jpg 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	16435
    That thing is proof postive niggers are a different species. Put a wig on it and it looks like DeBlasios' pet monkey. I hate that phoney Italian DeBlasio the oildrller. I honestly think that New York is worse than California, and that's a horrible distinction.

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    my kid was on a bus in NYC recently. He said looking out of the window observing all the nigger goings-on, was like being at the dark insect house at the zoo and peering into the glass, watching the random black bugs just doing bug stuff. He said the niggers were just doing odd things....going this way, going that way, coming back again...talking to themselves, like an outdoor asylum !

I fucking couldn't stop laughing all day
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes Sandy liked this post