Name:	erectus_JC_Recon_Head_CC_3qtr_r_sq.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	517.8 KB 
ID:	16414
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Homo erectus, the species where niggers belong to. When there was no morality, wokeness, coddling, humans just speared these uglies. If the majority of people saw them for what they was, they'd be eradicated. They'd starve to death.

I know we want them to go to Africa, but I'd be happier if all of them became extinct, including the halfbreeds and 1 drop niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	erectus_JC_Recon_Head_CC_3qtr_r_sq.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	517.8 KB 
ID:	16414
    And they look the same to this day. Absolutely no evolution whatsoever.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at the hair. Niggers are far more primitive and uglier than that.Niggers are just a tiny step up from the gorilla!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Homo erectus, the species where niggers belong to. When there was no morality, wokeness, coddling, humans just speared these uglies. If the majority of people saw them for what they was, they'd be eradicated. They'd starve to death.

I know we want them to go to Africa, but I'd be happier if all of them became extinct, including the halfbreeds and 1 drop niggers.
    That would happen nearly instantly if YT stopped feeding them. That's all it would take to snuff out every nigger on the planet.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Look at the hair. Niggers are far more primitive and uglier than that.Niggers are just a tiny step up from the gorilla!
    Actually, that's unkind to gorillas, JC maing. Gorillas are gentle in the wild, where they belong, and don't leave the product of their muh-dikk. I'd put niggers lower than a capuchin monkey.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Actually, that's unkind to gorillas, JC maing. Gorillas are gentle in the wild, where they belong, and don't leave the product of their muh-dikk. I'd put niggers lower than a capuchin monkey.

Niggers are way beneath gorillas in terms of social behavior, parenting, and intelligence. I put nigs in in the harmful parasite cateory, like lampreys and leeches.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    actually, this specimen is far more pleasing to the eye than the usual array of sidewalk apes that we have to endure in a day. All that fucking plastic shit they plumb in their snake strands....what the fuck is it with this? Are those niggers hoping that shit is like a wearable life raft for when the floods come as none of those niggers can swim? - but saying this, I swim regularly and have seem more and more niggers at the swimming pools though. They have figured out it's just about the last peaceful place for whitey and they're coming to claim their nigger rights.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    You know when I was younger, I always heard something about a "missing link" between modern humans and monkeys ect. I really didn't understand it too well but In hindsight maybe that missing link if there is one has been living amongst us this whole time. I mean we coddle them like people would pets, and when they aren't happy they act out like chimps or apes. I wish there were nigger exhibits at the zoo when I went, that would be my favorite. Society seems to dodge truth and spread this lie onward to the youth. Some things are self evident like a canine's ability to show more empathy than a nigger, should that not make people wonder? We are repulsed by sociopaths like Ted Bundy because of his cruelty and lack of empathy. Yet this behavior is a default for niggers and they know it. Discuss a the barbarism of niggers with a nigger some time, the replies are very entertaining. I spoke about that nigger and his burner chopping up that soldier on Ft. Hood with a niggress co-worker, (nigger coworker maybe an oxymoron). Anyway there was no fucking empathy for a fellow female, a soldier, a victim of nigger brutality. Instead that dumb ape said she must have done something for the nigger to want to kill her.

10. Likes Chimp Detester, CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post