Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohio Sheboon Can't Buy Hair Extensions

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ohio-woma...194208386.html

This is why EVERYBODY hates niggers! Everything is a CAT 5 Chimpout Crisis. Their ability to be civil in non-existent.

FUCK YOU NIGGERS!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This calls for some Korean rooftop justice if you gnomesayin.

I watched the video and the gall some of these niggers have is unreal. That ratchet knew her card was just useless plastic when she knuckled into the store. Notice how she said "my items"?

I've had a debit card declined before and it's quite embarrassing. You slink out wishing you were invisible and get on the horn with your bank. Nope, not niggers. No shame at all, never.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another attack by a 250 pound buffarilla, on elderly Asian storekeepers. Fatty explained she just wanted her items -
    not having any money left on her debit card was besides the point. She needs to be caged, have a quick 100
    pounds of ugly fat starved off her, and then be air dropped into a swamp in the Congo.
    Yahoo News is full of niggers crying about what cops did to them. Every damn one of them was resisting a lawful
    arrest. Stop breaking the law, you filthy negroes !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	16415

4. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

I watched the video and the gall some of these niggers have is unreal. That ratchet knew her card was just useless plastic when she knuckled into the store. Notice how she said "my items"?

I've had a debit card declined before and it's quite embarrassing. You slink out wishing you were invisible and get on the horn with your bank. Nope, not niggers. No shame at all, never.
    I once didn't have enough in my checking account, but at least I knew I had enough in my savings account. I held up the line for only a couple of minutes to call the automated system and do a transfer. You can see how long ago this was when it was worth keeping money in savings for the higher interest rate. I was in college and every dollar counted.

Niggers, though? They expect YT to keep depositing free gibs on that card.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger - " All's I'm tryna do is get MY items. Dats all I'm axin. I'm not broke ".
    Yes nigger, you're broke. So broke you don't qualify for a real credit card. But understanding the function of a prepaid credit card is far too complicated for her miniscule nigger brain.
    Nigger - "I beez needin dis shit fer muh hurr. Gnomesane"?
    The guy told her straight out " your card was decrined , It not creared ". Cat 5 chimpout as usual. Ugh!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Yep!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Another attack by a 250 pound buffarilla, on elderly Asian storekeepers. Fatty explained she just wanted her items -
    not having any money left on her debit card was besides the point. She needs to be caged, have a quick 100
    pounds of ugly fat starved off her, and then be air dropped into a swamp in the Congo.
    Yahoo News is full of niggers crying about what cops did to them. Every damn one of them was resisting a lawful
    arrest. Stop breaking the law, you filthy negroes !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	16415
    Yep!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Nigger - " All's I'm tryna do is get MY items. Dats all I'm axin. I'm not broke ".
    Yes nigger, you're broke. So broke you don't qualify for a real credit card. But understanding the function of a prepaid credit card is far too complicated for her miniscule nigger brain.
    Nigger - "I beez needin dis shit fer muh hurr. Gnomesane"?
    The guy told her straight out " your card was decrined , It not creared ". Cat 5 chimpout as usual. Ugh!
    A Nigger tryin' to pass a credit card that's a Fugazi reminds me of another Nigger who tried to pass a counterfeit $20 bill!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total she-rilla TNB, the most disgusting things on earth to ever walk on 4 legs
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    A Nigger tryin' to pass a credit card that's a Fugazi reminds me of another Nigger who tried to pass a counterfeit $20 bill!

If the PoPo had come by and snuffed this piece of shit out, it would be an instant replay of the Curious George Fentanyl Floyd story.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    Hopefully the end result will be the same. Except of course the destruction of an innocent cops life.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    The guy told her straight out " your card was decrined , It not creared ".
    Aahhaa... You a funny guy - Joe!

Seriously though, let's not be rough on our Asian friends and members, they've already got the niggers doing enough of that.

As for overdrafting, while I can't remember an overdraw ever happening to me in line, I have had fraud alerts pop my card after using it on bigger ticket items or multiple times in one location per day. While it's embarrassing, as a human I just put my tail between my legs and say that I'll be back in a minute after a quick trip to the ATM or a phone call to release the hold.

Why can't they just at least pretend to be civil?

Edit
    I just noticed the comments section replaced with this:
    Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting
    I was going to post something snarky and toxic but I guess someone told them I was coming.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 07-30-2021 at 06:12 AM. Reason: just noticed
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Aahhaa... You a funny guy - Joe!

Seriously though, let's not be rough on our Asian friends and members, they've already got the niggers doing enough of that.

While I can't remember an overdraw ever happening to me in line, I have had fraud alerts pop my card after using it on bigger ticket items or multiple times in one location per day. While it's embarrassing, as a human I just put my tail between my legs and say that I'll be back in a minute after a quick trip to the ATM or a phone call to release the hold.

Why can't they just at least pretend to be civil?
    Not even being hard on our Asian friends. I've got nothing against the Asian people. I've never had a problem with them. Ever. My beef is with the dirty nigger. That nigger bitch was using a prepaid card apparently. Calling the institution it was purchased from would do her no good. Hell, she most likely found it in the garbage can outside the store and thought, " Awe hell yeah, I scored". I think niggers think that just because someone is an immigrant, they are not very intelligent. Then when they find out the Asian immigrant is smarter than them, they chimp TF out when they realize EVERYBODY is smarter than their nigger ass.

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^I was referring to the pronunciations although I'm sure our Asian members can take it in stride which is more than a nigger would do.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the '80s there was a sow-sized teenager who beat a Korean lady because she wouldn't allow it to get the item for free. The moment the sowlet turned to leave, the Korean lady shot it's filthy head. Dead. Outrage from the niggers. The shop owner was given probation, because it was self defense, and she had a great lawyer.

Someone ought to coach these Asian shop owners to have a baseball bat ready.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^I was referring to the pronunciations although I'm sure our Asian members can take it in stride which is more than a nigger would do.
    I know you were. And I know they can.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    In the '80s there was a sow-sized teenager who beat a Korean lady because she wouldn't allow it to get the item for free. The moment the sowlet turned to leave, the Korean lady shot it's filthy head. Dead. Outrage from the niggers. The shop owner was given probation, because it was self defense, and she had a great lawyer.

Someone ought to coach these Asian shop owners to have a baseball bat ready.
    It's been that long since a human could dispense justice to a nigger and not be sent to jail?

Here's a good joke I heard a long time ago.

A Chinese man walks into a bar and says to the nigger bartender, "Hey nigger, gimme a jigger."

The bartender says, "Waddafug? Sheeit, how you like to switch, an I be all raciss an sheet?"

So the Chinese guy goes behind the bar. The nigger says, "Hey chink, gimme a drink!"

The Chinese guy says, "Get out, we no serve niggers here!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It's been that long since a human could dispense justice to a nigger and not be sent to jail?

A Chinese man walks into a bar and says to the nigger bartender, "Hey nigger, gimme a jigger."

The bartender says, "Waddafug? Sheeit, how you like to switch, an I be all raciss an sheet?"

So the Chinese guy goes behind the bar. The nigger says, "Hey chink, gimme a drink!"

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a classic that always makes me laugh! Made my day!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

28. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers are such a protected species now, that Korean lady would get the electric chair for her "RAYCIZZEMS" against the innocent downtrodden nigger sow.

30. Likes Sandy liked this post