Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

This is not a direct nigger story, but a conversation I had begs the question as to why Whites are so self-loathing?

This was actually at an old job. One of my co-workers was a girl from Hungary. She often openly flirted with a mutual nigger coworker, who was known for its inappropriate comments but had nigger protection status, and, mysteriously, as he was tall and athletic, many girls thought he was good-looking 🤮

I had come back from a trip to Europe, and was telling her about my experiences (as she was European born, I thought she'd like to hear it); she wasn't too excited. Then she started saying how she hates Germans and French, but especially Germans. When I was in Germany, I had the chance to experience actual traditional Bavarian culture and food, and when I told her, she shuddered in disgust. Yet, she has no issues with slightly inappropriate behavior from the nigger.

As someone who's half white (other half indigenous American) it's fucking sad, really, to see pure whites hate themselves so much, yet have no problem rolling in shit

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    This was actually at an old job. One of my co-workers was a girl from Hungary. She often openly flirted with a mutual nigger coworker, who was known for its inappropriate comments but had nigger protection status, and, mysteriously, as he was tall and athletic, many girls thought he was good-looking 冷

I had come back from a trip to Europe, and was telling her about my experiences (as she was European born, I thought she'd like to hear it); she wasn't too excited. Then she started saying how she hates Germans and French, but especially Germans. When I was in Germany, I had the chance to experience actual traditional Bavarian culture and food, and when I told her, she shuddered in disgust. Yet, she has no issues with slightly inappropriate behavior from the nigger.

As someone who's half white (other half indigenous American) it's fucking sad, really, to see pure whites hate themselves so much, yet have no problem rolling in shit
    Although I hear you I'd never take much notice of what anyone from Hungary said about anything given its always been a 'Basketcase' and for years had the worlds highest suicide rate and maybe still does.
    I suggest the the vast majority of Europeans hate Niggers as much as we do.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was actually at an old job. One of my co-workers was a girl from Hungary. She often openly flirted with a mutual nigger coworker, who was known for its inappropriate comments but had nigger protection status, and, mysteriously, as he was tall and athletic, many girls thought he was good-looking ��

I'm pure white (1/2 Castilian Spanish and 1/2 Scottish) and I LOVE my WHITENESS!! I think niggers are the LOWEST species on earth and that cockroaches are a HIGHER life form than those primates!! Coal Burning and oil drilling are MENTAL DISORDERS!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was actually at an old job. One of my co-workers was a girl from Hungary. She often openly flirted with a mutual nigger coworker, who was known for its inappropriate comments but had nigger protection status, and, mysteriously, as he was tall and athletic, many girls thought he was good-looking 🤮

I've mentioned this before, maybe you've already seen it.

I spent a considerable amount of time in Bavaria, Deutschland in the early to mid '90s.

I was amazed at the lack of niggers not only in that region, but in larger cities we explored such as Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich.

I commented to one of my German friends (who had lived in the US for a few years) about how nothing was locked up after dark, very little if any non violent crimes in Germany adding it was probably due to the lack lack of niggers to which he replied "niggers are scared to live in Deutschland... they saw what Hitler did to perfectly good white people"!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungary actually has a sensible, redpilled government that's anti-globohomo and even built a wall along their southern border to keep out sand nigger rapefugees. This dumb bitch probably felt the need to "compensate" for being Hungarian by being a massive nigger-loving libtard.

I've had the misfortune of dealing with white libtards from places like Alabama and North Carolina who were like that - always acting as rabidly far-left and negro worshipping as possible because of their insecurity at being from a Southern state with a tradition of knowing how to deal with niggershines.

As for me, I'm 100% white (DNA tested) and proud of it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

I spent a considerable amount of time in Bavaria, Deutschland in the early to mid '90s.

I was amazed at the lack of niggers not only in that region, but in larger cities we explored such as Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich.

I commented to one of my German friends (who had lived in the US for a few years) about how nothing was locked up after dark, very little if any non violent crimes in Germany adding it was probably due to the lack lack of niggers to which he replied "niggers are scared to live in Deutschland... they saw what Hitler did to perfectly good white people"!!!
    I recall reading that a one time German leader had intended to intern all Niggers in Madagascar which was to become a global factory for making simple but useful things like Pots, kettles, shovels and other common tools/items used by humans. How I would have loved to be a 'Cracker' overseer in such a place! (I would have done Mister Ames proud)

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungary's Viktor Orban has ended a controversial visit to Boris Johnson by acknowledging he is anti-immigration and standing by an earlier condemnation of Muslim migrants as "invaders".

He said they had destroyed the border and marched through the country.

Very surprising a Hungarian woman is a fan of niggers since the Hungarian leader has made it pretty plain he regards niggers and muzzies as "invaders" and does not want them infesting his country. I guess he's a villain since he doesn't want his people being raped and hacked up by savages. How long he can prevail against the tsunami of PC-ism and nigger-loving - who knows?

She often openly flirted with a mutual nigger coworker, who was known for its inappropriate comments but had nigger protection status
    Maybe she's trying to be trendy, or isn't used to niggers and doesn't realize her next stop could very well be the Mudshark Mortuary.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Hungary actually has a sensible, redpilled government that's anti-globohomo and even built a wall along their southern border to keep out sand nigger rapefugees. This dumb bitch probably felt the need to "compensate" for being Hungarian by being a massive nigger-loving libtard.

I've had the misfortune of dealing with white libtards from places like Alabama and North Carolina who were like that - always acting as rabidly far-left and negro worshipping as possible because of their insecurity at being from a Southern state with a tradition of knowing how to deal with niggershines.

As for me, I'm 100% white (DNA tested) and proud of it.
    I've never understood that attitude at all. I don't get why anyone would be ashamed to be southern and I'm happy that I was born here. The stereotypes are just that - stereotypes and nothing more. For every hick and hillbilly stereotype, I can point out the same for northerners.

I've found that southerners are generally friendlier, less judgmental and exude common sense more than most other people in the country. It took me moving all over this country to come to these conclusions. I believe that for anyone to act ashamed of being southern is showing just another form of white guilt. I've never met a northerner who thinks this way so why should I? I think it's just a leftover from the loss of the civil war - a war that I am not ashamed of in the slightest. We fought that war for the same reasons our founders fought for independence and then some including states rights over fed control.

Personally, I won't get a DNA test. My family's records are detailed back to the first ones off the boats in colonial days but I also refuse to give anyone my DNA digital fingerprint, even anonymously. It raises the hair on the back of my neck when anyone in the family brings it up.

I don't like it when my neck hairs stand up. They brush up against my tin foil hat and I find it annoying.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

Good answer!!

12. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was actually at an old job. One of my co-workers was a girl from Hungary. She often openly flirted with a mutual nigger coworker, who was known for its inappropriate comments but had nigger protection status, and, mysteriously, as he was tall and athletic, many girls thought he was good-looking 冷

Your Hugarian co-worker probably has a handed-down hatred, maybe from father/grandfather, of Germans because of WWII. She's probably not the only one.

As for the nigger - she may not have ever been exposed to them before and doesn't know how dangerous and over-sexed they are or maybe she's badly influenced by mudsharks, wants to fit in so fawns over it.

I saw the same thing while in Barbados - a tall, muscular, jet-black groid in a tiny yellow bikini posing and showing off on the beach while white women surrounded it. Watching this made me "shudder with disgust".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."