Close

Likes Likes:  18
Reply to Thread

Thread: Bile

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Bile

The four humors must have affected the Olympic ape. Why is it always niggers who disqualify themselves by doping or drop out of the Games for "mental health?"

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The four humors must have affected the Olympic ape. Why is it always niggers who disqualify themselves by doping or drop out of the Games for "mental health?"
    GOOD question!!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    The underdeveloped nigger brain is too fragile and becomes over whelmed very easy in even mild pressure situations. The other factor involved is the fact that ALL niggers are born mentally I'll, some more than others, but ALL niggers are on the spectrum

5. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because they are mental midgets!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't stand that niggest midget. Greatest ever? Who cares, no human would want to marry that monkey.

I'm tired of seeing our women's gymnastics team filled with a couple of negresses. I'd rather we don't have many medals, than have niggers win medals. If I had my choice, deport all niggers, and we'll just compete with humans. A society without niggers, that's near perfect. Next, I'd deport all illegals, regardless of color or origin.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite is how the nigger is called courageous for quitting like a coward.

11. Likes Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Because they are mental midgets!
    They truly are, and that's not being snide or condescending, but a medically scientific fact. The average IQ of a nigger is 78. That's the equivalent of a mentally-challenged child.

Combine that with their violent temper and tenancy to 'chimp out' in a destructive way, and that's a recipe for disaster
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

13. Likes Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    My favorite is how the nigger is called courageous for quitting like a coward.
    Yep and the media is already fawning over her, saying how she was 'screwed' out of Olympic glory
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

15. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers come into this world with a low IQ and an inferiority complex,cause theys niggers! The liberal media will milk this fucking thing and blame the right of course. But in reality, it’s the pathetic little chimp’s own fault. Now it has to go back to being a crack hoe on the streets.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    All niggers come into this world with a low IQ and an inferiority complex,cause theys niggers! The liberal media will milk this fucking thing and blame the right of course. But in reality, it’s the pathetic little chimp’s own fault. Now it has to go back to being a crack hoe on the streets.

The crack pipe to its mother's lips is probably what caused the issue in the first place!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to wonder if it's all an excuse so the coach could pull out an overrated nigger that's holding back the team. This time there were no coddler or bought judges to cover up for the nigger's mediocre flying antics.

Like I've said before, what I've seen of it is so unimpressive, I've seen better at high school.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see black, I just move on. I pay no attention to anything niggery. I have no interest in niggers or the causes of niggers. I am all nigged-out ! Works for me.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The crack pipe to its mother's lips is probably what caused the issue in the first place!
    Niggers always gotta have something in they big ol lips!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Niggers are delicate, sensitive, precious, ethereal creatures that must coddled and protected at all cost, something like the Monarch butterfly (which, IMO, are worth more than any nigger on earth).
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 07-29-2021 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Typo
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Now the lil niggress is making all kinds of excuses for it's failure. It says it has the "twisties" - some kind of affliction gymnasts supposedly get. The media is claiming it is the "Greatest Of All Time," even though it quit and failed to earn any medals.

The media claims it made a more important contribution than a medal by raising awareness to mental health. What a bunch of nigger coddling shiite! That's like saying, "Even though all the soldiers were all wiped out and the country was over-run by the enemy, it was the greatest army of all time. They quit fighting due to mental health reasons and rose awareness to that end."

To be a winner, one has to have strength of mind, body and spirit. This nigger has none of those traits and is, therefore, a looser, like all niggers. It is a representation of its species. A clumsy tree dwelling animal.

This link has an embedded video of its failure and lack of skill.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/si...ram/ar-AAML9Zk

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I can't stand that niggest midget. Greatest ever? Who cares, no human would want to marry that monkey.

I'm tired of seeing our women's gymnastics team filled with a couple of negresses. I'd rather we don't have many medals, than have niggers win medals. If I had my choice, deport all niggers, and we'll just compete with humans. A society without niggers, that's near perfect. Next, I'd deport all illegals, regardless of color or origin.
    Very well said Mr. I tow. It's not directly related but you mentioned the illegals, personally; I think the deliberate action and policy of this nigger-loving liberal in the whitehouse, by letting now estimated to be 2 million illegals many infected with covid, walk right into our country. The illegals are Not only from central American countries, I saw last week several hundred Haitian niggers, CBP , on orders from nigger-loving liberal joe, just let them in, put'em on buses and distribute them all over the country. This bastard should be arrested and convicted, the SOB took an Oath to defend The Constitution of this country, he's deliberately breaking Federal Law.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I checked the Wikipedia page of one of the Russian humans who were kicking this ape's black ass in the team competition. She holds different fingers up that I first thought but still it looks like a nice Photoshop opportunity. Up yours, nigger!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._RUS_Floor.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilia_Akhaimova

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Looks like the nigger is being replaced. As it should be. Niggers are usually replaced with a machine but in this case it is being replaced with a human.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the nigger slinks off with its frustration and raises our awareness of of nigger mental health with some TNB or violence.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/myka...164955164.html

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The fawning media are currently goin' 'Ape' because it 'Won' BRONZE somewhere even though 99% of working, productive humans couldn't give a F!