Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Vile niggerbucks Doneterio and Keondre arrested for killing "honor student" that was selling them drugs

If you deal with niggers, make sure your life insurance is paid up.

SWEETWATER, Fla. – Two men have been arrested and face first-degree murder charges in connection with the fatal shooting of Florida International University honor student and freelance photographer Michael Zaldua.

Zaldua, 21, was fatally shot on Dec. 2, 2016, in an off-campus parking garage that is connected to the Fourth Street Commons apartment complex in Sweetwater.

Neighbors described him to Local 10 News as kind and courteous.

On Tuesday, the office of Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle confirmed that Doneterio Rashad Fowler, 25, of Pinellas Park, and Keondre Quamar Fields, of St. Petersburg, had been arrested in Pinellas County in connection with the murder.
    Prosecutors said investigators found cash scattered around the victim’s body at the scene and also found a loaded Glock magazine near the victim’s body and a gun inside of his jacket pocket.
    Police searched Zaldua’s car and said they found several large-size Ziploc bags containing suspected marijuana and a small bag of suspected cocaine.
    https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...f-fiu-student/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2KMYCQQFJCRDF3V6XSJQMY224.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	16407
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    If you deal with niggers, make sure your life insurance is paid up.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2KMYCQQFJCRDF3V6XSJQMY224.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	16407
    These two dopey jaboons didn't manage to get the money, or the drugs. The victim knew they were niggers,
    and was ready for one of them, but didn't see the other one. They, of course, left all the evidence needed,
    to attend Nigger U in the fall. Niggers are getting dumber, with each welfare generation more pitiful
    than the last. This will continue, until we stop paying the mammies to shit them out.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Brother of a Nigger Felon League player, charged with murder of college student

Link

Miami-Dade police detectives have arrested two St. Petersburg men in the killing of Michael Zaldua, a Florida International University student who was fatally shot inside a parking garage near the school in December 2016.

The men, Donterio Fowler, 26, and Keondre Fields, 23, were booked into the Pinellas County jail on Monday. They will be extradited to Miami-Dade to await trial on first-degree murder charges.

Fowler is the brother of Atlanta Falcons NFL linebacker and former Lakewood High School star Dante Fowler, who is not accused of any wrongdoing.
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had to see just how innocent the nigger felon league brother was. No surprise…. It is also a piece of shit.
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...arrest-charges

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger can cait for it’s felon league monkey bro in NU,Eventually nigger Dante Will end up in prison too.Just look at the nigger felon leader’s past history.I can tell you one thing. I am not watching the NFL again this season. Someone needs to start a human football league. Because I do love football.

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical nigger behavior
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That nigger can cait for it’s felon league monkey bro in NU,Eventually nigger Dante Will end up in prison too.Just look at the nigger felon leader’s past history.I can tell you one thing. I am not watching the NFL again this season. Someone needs to start a human football league. Because I do love football.
    I prefer watching MMA. I LOVE seeing different varieties of humans BEAT nigger's @$$e$!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

All nigger sports known today should be replaced by public discipline events... hangings, firing squad, lethal jabs, beatings... I'd gladly purchase season tickets for that!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    All nigger sports known today should be replaced by public discipline events... hangings, firing squad, lethal jabs, beatings... I'd gladly purchase season tickets for that!
    For those who don't want such a big investment, just the occasional PPV.

I'd love a prison guard cam showing old-fashioned wood seasoning to a disobedient inmate.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    For those who don't want such a big investment, just the occasional PPV.

I'd love a prison guard cam showing old-fashioned wood seasoning to a disobedient inmate.
    The guards will surely crack wooden clubs on nigger thick skulls. But it would be a glorious sound, hitting a nigger on the head.

The best solution for prison is: segregate niggers from humans, different locations. Give half of the nigger population shanks, wait a few days. With the remaining half, confiscate the shanks from half, again. Repeat. Promise the last nigger standing freedom. When there's only one left, hang it or electrocute it.

This is why we shouldn't meddle with China's "human rights" violations. We need to deprive niggers of human rights, because they're animals.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    These two dopey jaboons didn't manage to get the money, or the drugs. The victim knew they were niggers,
    and was ready for one of them, but didn't see the other one. They, of course, left all the evidence needed,
    to attend Nigger U in the fall. Niggers are getting dumber, with each welfare generation more pitiful
    than the last. This will continue, until we stop paying the mammies to shit them out.
    There definitely isn't any set goalposts with how stupid niggers can get. Lol

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d volunteer to be the executioner!

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I prefer watching MMA. I LOVE seeing different varieties of humans BEAT nigger's @$$e$!!
    I’d like to bring back the gladiator days. Put a nigger in the arena with a lion or a man eating tiger.

22. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to bring back the gladiator days. Put a nigger in the arena with a lion or a man eating tiger.
    Works for me!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many all-white high school football teams out there that regularly beat all-nigger teams.

25. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I would settle for an hour-long video of screeching niggers being bitten by K-9 officers. It's so entertaining.

I put part of the blame for this on the media and the libtard faction for teaching these brainwashed, neckbeard hipster-type nu-males that niggers are harmless and are our friends. Just look at those bucks. No one with the capability of independant thinking would feel they are not only human, but trustworthy. Stupid, stupid boy - dead for no reason.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

27. Likes Sandy liked this post