Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Criminal nigger with gun gets shot by cop, now suing cops.

Pineville police shot man who put down gun and ‘did what I was told to do,’ lawsuit says
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/pineville...231037255.html

At least kill the Fer. Don't let him live!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/pineville...231037255.html

At least kill the Fer. Don't let him live!
    Once again, unbiased reporting from Yahoo, standing up for the poor, innocent, upstanding, victimized niggers who never do no harm. Pffft! Oh my aching stem!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Why did y’all shoot me?"

Well, I guess it had nothing to do with the fact that the nigger pointed a gun at cops. Only niggers could get away with this.

Those charges were quickly dropped by the Mecklenburg County District Attorney’s Office for what a prosecutor described in a court filing as insufficient evidence, particularly concerning Caraway’s intent. By that time, Caraway had spent a month in custody.
    The officers then conspired to justify what they had done by fabricating evidence to put Caraway in jail, the lawsuit alleges.
    Yeah, those racist YT cops planted the gun in the nigger's paw and had it start shooting at them. All faked!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    "Why did y’all shoot me?"

Well, I guess it had nothing to do with the fact that the nigger pointed a gun at cops. Only niggers could get away with this.

Yeah, those racist YT cops planted the gun in the nigger's paw and had it start shooting at them. All faked!
    Kinda like the tampon martin and michael brown hoaxes!!

5. Likes Sandy liked this post