Fake Uber Nigger who killed South Carolina Student Gets Life Sentence

This heinous piece of shit here:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60f5dac259135.image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	208.9 KB 
ID:	16409

To refresh your memory,
    March 29, 2019, when Samantha Josephson mistook Rowland’s black 2017 Chevy Impala for her Uber ride. The 21-year-old college senior was trapped by the vehicle’s child safety locks. Her body was found hours later, 65 miles from the bar where she was last seen. Rowland had stabbed her 120 times
    "A judge sentenced Rowland to life in prison on Tuesday, soon after Marci Josephson’s courtroom remarks. A jury unanimously found the 27-year-old South Carolina man guilty of Samantha Josephson’s murder after an hour-long deliberation."

That's all fine and good but this was a case where it should have just been taken out behind the Courthouse and beat to death.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...tha-josephson/

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Publicly beat to death with pay per view option for those who can't travel or simply want to watch at home.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need to round up those niggers who stoned another nigger to death and pay them a bucket of chiggun each to do in this blight on humanity. BLM!!

He just had to murder her. Her parents will never know another truly happy moment or peaceful night's sleep again. The nigger will get protection and all the care he needs for free in NU, which the girl's family will have to contribute to. The creature will probably be out in 15 years if he's a good boi and says he's sorry. Justice is just a big, sick joke. This makes me so angry I can't see straight.

Name:	samantha josephson obituary - Google Search.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	764.1 KB 
ID:	16413
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They need to round up those niggers who stoned another nigger to death and pay them a bucket of chiggun each to do in this blight on humanity. BLM!!

He just had to murder her. Her parents will never know another truly happy moment or peaceful night's sleep again. The nigger will get protection and all the care he needs for free in NU, which the girl's family will have to contribute to. The creature will probably be out in 15 years if he's a good boi and says he's sorry. Justice is just a big, sick joke. This makes me so angry I can't see straight.

Maybe years after we are all gone, and people finally see the light, public punishment will replace all nigger felon infested events such as feetsball and baccaball.

N.A.A.C.P.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This makes me so angry I can't see straight.

I'm right there with ya Diva. This leaves me wondering what you have to do in South Carolina to get a death sentence. There's no question as to this shit-stain's guilt. There's video of her getting into his car. Blood evidence on his clothing, car and cleaning supplies he tried to hide.
    The DNA evidence is irrefutable and just the nature of her murder is horrendous.
    And yea, I looked, South Carolina does have the dealth penalty.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I'm right there with ya Diva. This leaves me wondering what you have to do in South Carolina to get a death sentence. There's no question as to this shit-stain's guilt. There's video of her getting into his car. Blood evidence on his clothing, car and cleaning supplies he tried to hide.
    The DNA evidence is irrefutable and just the nature of her murder is horrendous.
    And yea, I looked, South Carolina does have the dealth penalty.

Yes, they do, but it seems they have halted executions until they can round up a firing squad (I know a lot of Chimpers would rush to volunteer!) so inmates can have the choice of that or Ol' Sparky. That is their constitutional right!

Right now there are two inmates on death row. One of them beat two people to death with a baseball bat and the other killed a store clerk during a robbery.

I guess what this nigger did to that girl is not seen as so bad after all.

Attorneys for the two men have argued in legal filings that death by electrocution is cruel and unusual, saying the new law moves the state toward less humane execution methods. They have also said the men have the right to die by lethal injection — the method both of them chose — and that the state hasn’t exhausted all methods to procure lethal injection drugs.
    They don't want to be mean to vicious criminals and murderers!

Too bad the nigger's helpless, innocent victim didn't have some shyster lawyers there pleading for HER life, and that what the nigger was going to do to her was cruel, unusual, and inhumane.

https://apnews.com/article/south-car...3dd3445dbcd43c

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girls getting raped by cab drivers, especially after a night on the town, has been a NYC thing for decades.
    A girl I knew fought off a spigger in a cab. He started going the wrong way, into a deserted commercial area.
    The fight was on when he opened the door, and somebody spotted it. White women should not be getting
    in any car driven by a fucking baboon. Call a human friend or relative, and we'll immediately come get you.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Publicly beat to death with pay per view option for those who can't travel or simply want to watch at home.
    We'd all be literally fighting each other over who gets to pull the switch on Ol' Sparky. I'd make it only 500 volts so that the nigger doesn't die for quite a while.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

We'd all be literally fighting each other over who gets to pull the switch on Ol' Sparky. I'd make it only 500 volts so that the nigger doesn't die for quite a while.

Let them flop around like a fish out of water on hot concrete!

All joking aside, states could make millions auctioning off the privilege of pulling Old Sparky's switch!

N.A.A.C.P.

16. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;183054]Yes, they do, but it seems they have halted executions until they can round up a firing squad (I know a lot of Chimpers would rush to volunteer!) so inmates can have the choice of that or Ol' Sparky. That is their constitutional right!

Right now there are two inmates on death row. One of them beat two people to death with a baseball bat and the other killed a store clerk during a robbery.

I guess what this nigger did to that girl is not seen as so bad after all.

They don't want to be mean to vicious criminals and murderers!

Too bad the nigger's helpless, innocent victim didn't have some shyster lawyers there pleading for HER life, and that what the nigger was going to do to her was cruel, unusual, and inhumane.

https://apnews.com/article/south-car...3dd3445dbcd43c

[/QUOTE
    Hmm. Death by electrution is "cruel and unusual', but murdering someone in a horrific manner isn't? God I hate libs.

18. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post