Close

Likes Likes:  65
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Atlanta nigger cop kicks unruly cuffed niggeress in the head

A police officer in Atlanta was suspended after video posted online appeared to show him kicking a detained woman in the head.

The video was published on Instagram on Monday by the account Atlanta Uncensored, which said it took place in the Summerhill neighborhood after a "domestic incident" involving an unspecified other person.

It shows a woman facedown on the ground with her hands restrained behind her back.

Two officers - a man and a woman - stand near her. At one point the woman raises her head and the male officer appears to kick her with his right foot.

The caption from Atlanta Uncensored said the woman "was kicked in the face by an officer after she spat on his boots and pants."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/atlanta-p...102742957.html

The niggeress brought the kick upon itself, and so what, anyway? It could have been hit with a concrete block and not felt a thing.

Now it's going to get out of the arrest and win nigger lotto, while the cop will probably get fired so niggers won't burn down the city. They'll just burn half the city first in "protest."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looked to me like it was a nigger cop anyway. Figures. Zero self-restraint. If the dumbass was going to kick the boon anyway, it should have taken a better wind-up and gone fourth & long on the nigress' teef.

If this had been a white cop, we'd already see the glow from the flames in Atlanta.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should use this as a training video at the police academy. A boot to the blow hole is the perfect
    medicine for a rambunctious buffarilla. The taste of Kiwi should remind her to not break the law.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger’s haid is made of steel wool and concrete.Hope the cops foot is OK.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SC Anemia;182764]

If the dumbass was going to kick the boon anyway, it should have taken a better wind-up and gone fourth & long on the nigress' teef.
    Agreed!

If this had been a white cop, we'd already see the glow from the flames in Atlanta.
    You're fuckin A right on that!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They should use this as a training video at the police academy. A boot to the blow hole is the perfect
    medicine for a rambunctious buffarilla. The taste of Kiwi should remind her to not break the law.
    "Boot to the blow hole"

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Looked to me like it was a nigger cop anyway. Figures. Zero self-restraint. If the dumbass was going to kick the boon anyway, it should have taken a better wind-up and gone fourth & long on the nigress' teef.

A nigger cop is even better! I'm moving this thread in that case.

I was going only by the screencap and thought it was just shadows. I avoid going on Instagram for everything. But watching the video, that was a kick? Big deal against a nigger hayed.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Apelanta nigger cops kick handcuffed she boon in the head

Video shows APD officer kick detainee in face

Hilarious twitter video here:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1419739908466434056

On July 26, 2021, Chief Bryant and commanders within the Atlanta Police Department became aware of a video, posted on social media, showing an Atlanta Police sergeant kicking a woman in her head. Upon reviewing the video, the actions of the sergeant appear to be unacceptable and we are also concerned with the apparent lack of reaction from another officer present during the incident. The decision was made to immediately relieve both employees from duty, with the sergeant placed on unpaid suspension and the officer placed on administrative assignment. The Atlanta Police Department’s Office of Professional Standards (OPS) was directed to open an investigation into the actions of all employees on-scene and their investigation is to be expedited.
    https://www.atlantapd.org/Home/Compo...s/News/1211/71
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes MightyWhite, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is due to white supremacy and white privilege.
    All niggers here are innocent. We need to find some white guy and throw him in prison for attempted murder.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    This is due to white supremacy and white privilege.
    All niggers here are innocent. We need to find some white guy and throw him in prison for attempted murder.
    In "apelanta" that's what they do!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger cop kicked a she-nigg in the hayed while another nigger cop watched. So what's the problem? It wasn't a white cop!

Niggers know what it takes to properly corral and control other niggers. I say it's a non-story but somehow, I'm sure the white cop that walked around the car after the fact will somehow get the blame for the whole situation.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    A nigger cop kicked a she-nigg in the hayed while another nigger cop watched. So what's the problem? It wasn't a white cop!

Niggers know what it takes to properly corral and control other niggers. I say it's a non-story but somehow, I'm sure the white cop that walked around the car after the fact will somehow get the blame for the whole situation.

White or black, Jungle Jane has her nigger lottery ticket signed, sealed, and in paw.

In fact, you can bet Benjamin Franklin Crump is already on the Benjamin trail.

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have the best of both worlds... if they get lumped up by either a white or a coon cop, they're gonna get paid.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Niggers have the best of both worlds... if they get lumped up by either a white or a coon cop, they're gonna get paid.
    Hmm...
    Maybe if I put some shoe polish on my face...

I wonder how much of an ass whooping I could take for a couple of million?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So when do the niggers start looting Target and burning cars?
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who wouldn't want to kick one of those violent woven rug headed she-apes in the head?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

19. Likes MightyWhite, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger gets hit in head. Scene shows the nigger holding it's gut like in pain. Typical nigger full of you know what. Another scene showing nigger panting out...'AAhhh AAhhh AAhhh izzs speachless'. Nothing new nigger!

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Hmm...
    Maybe if I put some shoe polish on my face...

I wonder how much of an ass whooping I could take for a couple of million?

TASE ME BRO!

N.A.A.C.P.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite, tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This wire-haired animal was pointing a gun at people, and talking jibberish. Then, while handcuffed, she was
    spitting on the officer's pants and shoes, so he gave her a little kick. Yet the bleached-blonde baboon interviewed
    by the news pukes was "speechless" ? Niggers, man......

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhite View Post
    Nigger gets hit in head. Scene shows the nigger holding it's gut like in pain. Typical nigger full of you know what. Another scene showing nigger panting out...'AAhhh AAhhh AAhhh izzs speachless'. Nothing new nigger!
    And soccer players are called drama queens...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eece4903b35462d583e5ca3b8f018efe.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	16416

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast