Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Machete-wielding buck who murdered UK human sentenced to 24 years.

Shane Mayer, 21, died three days after being knifed in the groin by Ramani Sanderson, 20, following a night out in Walsall, on July 24, 2019.

A court heard Shane was attacked merely for "exchanging words and glances" during a chance meeting with his killer and three other men outside a pub.
    That's all it takes to provoke a nigger to launch a cowardly attack. Still, no one will admit to the nigger problem there.

Savage, wild buck Sanderson - who had been out on bail at the time for another knife attack on a taxi driver - can be seen lunging with the huge blade after hiding it behind his back.
    Another example where lawyers and judges should be prosecuted. This groid will still be young when it gets sprung, free to resume a life of crime.

For sure this black life matters, a whole lot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stabbed to death by stranger caught in New Cross.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	244.4 KB 
ID:	16377
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    rope it up. If it was my boy murdered, I'd be roping the nigger up. No fucking about. Tree...rope....done...and for all the niggers to see. Claim your nation back now before it's too late. The people need to start taking over. It will be a struggle, but no pain no gain. Niggers do not belong in the UK. They need to be removed. I have no care for how this is accomplished.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would’ve sentenced the nigger to 1/2 hr alone with me in it’s cell.I want it handcuffed ankles and wrists to the bars. All I need is an acetylene torch and a pair of vise grips.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out on bail following an earlier knife attack.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Out on bail following an earlier knife attack.

Like Ise and a lot of us say, go after all the judges, prosecutors that give sweet deals, defense attorneys, parole board members, jurors that vote to acquit. The judge that gave bail should be prosecuted as an accessory to murder.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.