Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

More "teens": off-duty FDNY assaulted while walking his dog

This is the moment an off-duty New York City firefighter walking his dog in a Queens park is attacked by a vicious mob of teens — one of whom kicked off the beatdown by declaring it was “Fight Night,” disturbing new video shows.

The 44-year-old victim said he was strolling with his 3-year-old Labradoodle Dylan in Juniper Valley Park in Middle Village at around 9:55 p.m. Friday when he was suddenly targeted by the mob.

“There were at least 100 kids … I was walking my dog. They just picked me out and approached me,” the still-shaken victim, who asked to remain anonymous, told The Post Saturday afternoon.
    https://nypost.com/2021/07/24/exclus...lking-his-dog/

I will not blame him, but hopefully he's learned his lesson.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zz9z3by.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	16375
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    After watching this, I'd say he was attacked by actual white punk teenagers, who believe it or not,
    were a far bigger threat than niggers, back in the '70s and early '80s. Getting "jumped' was always a
    real possibility, and I always carried a blade, and used it a couple of times. I was surprised how useless
    that dog was in this situation, as a Labrador is usually a good protector, and a standard poodle, used
    by the French as a war dog, are all bite - no growl, no bark. My years as a paperboy proved that.
    Any of my Rhodesian ridgebacks would enthusiastically bite those "teens", and you'd have difficulty
    getting them to stop.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers attacking a Human will never be called a 'hate crime'. You could have 10 jungle apes assaulting an old Human woman, but the media will not even report it, let alone label it a 'hate crime'
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    After watching this, I'd say he was attacked by actual white punk teenagers, who believe it or not,
    were a far bigger threat than niggers, back in the '70s and early '80s.
    I did see some wigger types (including baseball caps worn backward), but I always assume it's niggers that attack in that kind of pack. Lighting always makes shitskin look almost human-toned.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post