Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Adele can't stay away from nigger sneak.

She lost millions to her ex husboon.
    Now she is shacking up with another nigger.

Adele and Rich Paul Seem to Confirm Relationship With PDA-Filled Date in NYC
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/adel...172600981.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She got herself a really niggery nigger, looking like it just got snatched out of Darkest Africa. Okay, so maybe the first nigger didn't work out, but surely this one will. It better because I doubt she can find one that's blacker, to reinforce how liberal she is. And she and her buck lived happily ever after...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adele's Boyfriend and One of the Biggest Behind-the-Scenes Forces in[...].jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	161.7 KB 
ID:	16381

Hey, wait a minute! What happened to his other coal burner, Tobey Maguire's ex-wife? They were "super in love"! Casanova Niggers.

A new chapter! Jennifer Meyer has found love with NBA agent Rich Paul after her divorce from Tobey Maguire, multiple sources tell Us Weekly exclusively.

“Jen has never been happier. They are six months in and it’s on,” one source tells Us. “They are super happy and super in love. It’s very unexpected and an incredible relationship. Rich makes her laugh.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...fter-6-months/
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 07-26-2021 at 07:07 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hey, wait a minute! What happened to his other coal burner, Tobey Maguire's ex-wife? They were "super in love"! Casanova Niggers.
    It's stomach turning even when humans do this semiannual wife swap shit that they seem to do. I just don't understand what it is about being famous that makes it seem like it's a requirement to dump a spouse or significant other every few months. They will immediately start dating someone else rich and famous. These idiots are in the public eye and are TRADING DISEASES! I have to wonder what the STD rate is in Hollywood. I know that it's higher than the rest of the country and shit like this is the reason. I'm sure we'll never know the actual stats. I just can't understand why a person would consider it disgusting to share or accept a used toothbrush from another person, but when it comes to a sexual partner, then oh well... no big deal.

It is a big deal - and it's gross.

For humans to behave this way and ALSO accept used niggers (or any nigger for that matter) into their beds just floors me.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 07-27-2021 at 01:22 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just look at the nasty bitch! Only a lowly nigger would want to fuck it!

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for the stronger language here that I usually try to avoid.

Won't that fucking cunt get diversified already?!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It's stomach turning even when humans do this semiannual wife swap shit that they seem to do. I just don't understand what it is about being famous that makes it seem like it's a requirement to dump a spouse or significant other every few months. They will immediately start dating someone else rich and famous. These idiots are in the public eye and are TRADING DISEASES! I have to wonder what the STD rate is in Hollywood. I know that it's higher than the rest of the country and shit like this is the reason. I'm sure we'll never know the actual stats. I just can't understand why a person would consider it disgusting to share or accept a used toothbrush from another person, but when it comes to a sexual partner, then oh well... no big deal.

For humans to behave this way and ALSO accept used niggers (or any nigger for that matter) into their beds just floors me.

We're seeing this a lot - women taking up with bucks - Katie Holmes, Bradley Cooper's wife, Tobey Maquire's ex-wife are the ones I think of offhand... I'm wondering if these burners are doing this to stick it to their ex-husbands: "See? Even a nigger is better than you!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    We're seeing this a lot - women taking up with bucks - Katie Holmes, Bradley Cooper's wife, Tobey Maquire's ex-wife are the ones I think of offhand... I'm wondering if these burners are doing this to stick it to their ex-husbands: "See? Even a nigger is better than you!"
    If I were any of those ex-husbands, I'd worry the bitch was already cheating on me with a nigger. I'd be scared to death until I got every STD test there is.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That dumb whore has a death wish.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    That dumb whore has a death wish.
    Won't one of its bucks finally oblige her?

15. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Libtardism, a MENTAL DISORDER!!

17. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post