Close

Likes Likes:  44
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

So much for the magic flying niggers: Team USA gymnasts in a "disaster"

TOKYO — Four years ago, Russian gymnast Angelina Melnikova watched as the United States women’s gymnastics team steamrolled its way to the team gold medal, winning by an outrageous 8.209 points.

The U.S. was a juggernaut. There was nothing Melnikova, then 16 years old, could do except grow determined to make the next time different.

Well, the next time is here, and while the Americans should remain the favorite to win Tuesday’s team title, it was Melnikova and her Russian teammates who posted the top team score in Sunday’s qualifying, not the United States.

Russia recorded a score of 171.629 to the United States’ 170.562. That’s a 1.067 advantage. Although the scores do not carry over, the Russians clearly should be confident that they can take down the mighty Americans in what would be a monumental upset.
    Then there was Jordan Chiles, who struggled throughout and had to be consoled by Biles after stumbling on her beam dismount. She finished with a disappointing 53.698, in 40th place overall.
    https://news.yahoo.com/simone-biles-...090723115.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing niggers are favored for is a scholarship to NU.

4. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I edited the title and made this thread a sticky so we can make updates here. Team USA and coddlers put so much faith in the magic flying niggers, and they got what they deserve.

I am laughing so hard.

Four-time Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles registered a couple of stumbles and penalties in her initial performance Monday at Ariake Gymnastics Center in Tokyo, allowing the team representing the Russian Olympic Committee to grab a one-point lead in the women’s team competition entering Tuesday’s finals.

The 24-year-old Biles, the reigning all-around champion, still leads the overall standings. But she committed uncharacteristic errors during the vault and floor exercise qualifying rotations as the heavily favored U.S. squad failed to post the top cumulative score in qualifying for the first time since 2010 at either the World Championships or the Summer Games.
    https://nypost.com/2021/07/25/simone...sa-gymnastics/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Simone-Biles.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	250.8 KB 
ID:	16367

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	166.4 KB 
ID:	16368
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It keeps getting better!

TOKYO — Simone Biles was pulled from the team competition here Tuesday after an awkward, low-scoring attempt on vault, leaving the United States, which was already locked in a tough battle with Russia, in serious trouble as it seeks its third consecutive gold medal.

Biles bailed out on her expected vault, attempting just a Yurchenko 1.5. She still needed a massive bounce/stumble upon landing.

She looked to be in tears as she left the mat and then soon walked out of the arena floor with a trainer from USA Gymnastics.

She did not appear to suffer any obvious physical injury during her attempt. NBC reported that she was dealing with a “mental issue” not a physical one.
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/simone-...114226281.html

How about...it's a nigger, so it needs to stick to something like basketball that niggers do so well: running, stealing, shooting.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The only thing niggers are favored for is a scholarship to NU.
    Some niggers get "Advanced" degrees there!!

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It keeps getting better!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/simone-...114226281.html

How about...it's a nigger, so it needs to stick to something like basketball that niggers do so well: running, stealing, shooting.
    Imagine putting your olympic medal hopes on a nigger. I have to admit I was rooting against this nigger from the start. Now it has left the competition due to mental issues? This nigger was just on my tv bragging about being the “GOAT” the other night.

12. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the thread Sandman, I hate that stumpy little monkey hybrid with a passion.

And here's an interesting update:

UPDATE: USA Gymnastics informed USA Today’s Nancy Armour that Biles withdrew due to a medical issue and “she will be assessed daily to determine medical clearance for future competitions.” A mental health issue is a medical issue, so this would still seemingly line up with what the broadcast reported earlier.

Name:	usa_today_16454582.0.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	244.1 KB 
ID:	16394

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

What the hell is that pose, is it practicing for shitting out a niglet? Or showing us how it already has?

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Thanks for the thread Sandman, I hate that stumpy little monkey hybrid with a passion.

And here's an interesting update:

Didn't I see her pissing in the door of a Chinese restaurant last week ?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Some niggers get "Advanced" degrees there!!
    All on the taxpayer’s money! I’d rather see nigger get the needle! It would be the last freebie from the taxpayer.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    All on the taxpayer’s money! I’d rather see nigger get the needle! It would be the last freebie from the taxpayer.
    Great minds THINK alike!!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's been forever since I've seen any Olympic team. I just don't GAF. But I happened to stumble across a photo of the Gymnastic team in Tokyo. All fuckin niggers. No surprise it's turned into a fiasco. Wish they'd all tumble their way back to Africa where they belong.

22. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Imagine putting your olympic medal hopes on a nigger. I have to admit I was rooting against this nigger from the start. Now it has left the competition due to mental issues? This nigger was just on my tv bragging about being the “GOAT” the other night.
    Demonstrating "LOOK AT MEEZ!!"

24. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I posted in the Visitors forum thread, I have to wonder if it's all an excuse so the coach could pull out an overrated nigger that's holding back the team. This time there were no coddler or bought judges to cover up for the nigger's mediocre flying antics. What I've seen of it is so unimpressive, I've seen better at high school.

TOKYO - Imagine flying through the air, springing off a piece of equipment as you prepare to flip on one axis while twisting on another. It all happens fast, so there's little time to adjust. You rely on muscle memory, trusting that it'll work out, because with so much practice, it usually does.

But then suddenly, you're upside down in midair and your brain feels disconnected from your body. Your limbs that usually control how much you spin have stopped listening, and you feel lost. You hope all the years you've spent in this sport will guide your body to a safe landing position.

When Simone Biles pushed off the vaulting table Tuesday, she entered that terrifying world of uncertainty. In the Olympic team final, Biles planned to perform a 2½-twisting vault, but her mind chose to stall after just 1½ twists instead.

"I had no idea where I was in the air," Biles said. "I could have hurt myself."
    https://sports.yahoo.com/simone-bile...140903850.html

The nigger's making all kinds of excuses and getting praised for it. This article's going through bullshit that a gymnast (let alone a nigger) has the time to "think fast" on something as quick as a vault. That simply doesn't happen. There's much more "muscle memory" to it, and especially what leads up to it, and the idea of "correcting," or deciding something different, is as much BS as a golfer suddenly changing his mind on the second half of his swing. If you screw up on the approach, you're done. If you screw up on grasping the vault, you're done. It's total bullshit that "OMG it was too dangerous, I had to do less."

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NIGGER, YOU HAD ONE JOB!

Paul Joseph Watson on the gymnasty monkey:

He nailed it better than she did by a long shot.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , GoodyearNecklace liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    As I posted in the Visitors forum thread, I have to wonder if it's all an excuse so the coach could pull out an overrated nigger that's holding back the team. This time there were no coddler or bought judges to cover up for the nigger's mediocre flying antics. What I've seen of it is so unimpressive, I've seen better at high school.

https://sports.yahoo.com/simone-bile...140903850.html

The nigger's making all kinds of excuses and getting praised for it. This article's going through bullshit that a gymnast (let alone a nigger) has the time to "think fast" on something as quick as a vault. That simply doesn't happen. There's much more "muscle memory" to it, and especially what leads up to it, and the idea of "correcting," or deciding something different, is as much BS as a golfer suddenly changing his mind on the second half of his swing. If you screw up on the approach, you're done. If you screw up on grasping the vault, you're done. It's total bullshit that "OMG it was too dangerous, I had to do less."
    Niggers always make excuses for everything. As a kid I remember whenever they would drop a pass, or just fuck up anything, they would always fake an injury, " awe gat-dammit, ah pult muh muscle, dats why I missed it" or whatever. They just can't stand be bested by white athletes since they're convinced they're better athletes. The only reason niggers are more prevelant in certain sports is because recruiters are convinced they're better athletes and don't even scout the good white players anymore. Just like that nigger boxer DeYonté Wilder getting his ass handed to him by Tyson Fury saying, " He only beat me cause I beez tired from wearing muh heavy nigger costume during looky-meez ring entry ". Yeah right nigger. You just got your ass handed to you by a superior white fighter.

30. Likes Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    NIGGER, YOU HAD ONE JOB!

Paul Joseph Watson on the gymnasty monkey:

He nailed it better than she did by a long shot.
    Thank you Tweak, that was great! I've been a Watson fan for quite some time now. He's right, she failed then gave up. "Mental health, the twisties, blah, blah, fuckin blah". She choked pure and simple. And...definitely threw the rest of the team under the bus. Goddamn right she did!

I'm happy to see that Suni Lee took the gold in the all-around anyway.

I have two boys 38 and 40. I taught them to understand that failing is just part of life. You get up, run some dirt on it and walk it off. Failing teaches you to try harder the next time. NOT TO QUIT, when the suck gets tough, lean into it. Way to go you selfish bitch, thousands of little girls are mistakenly looking up you and you taught them how to give up and quit.

32. Likes tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now the niggeress won't be doing individual events. What a total embarrassment to this country. I have never in my life rooted so hard for Team USA in general to fall flat on their faces. The magic tennis niggeress already complained of the same "mental" problems.

And the magic flying niggeress would have absolutely fallen flat on its face. Guess what, these are Olympic judges, not American judges giving it inflated scores.

TOKYO — Simone Biles withdrew from Sunday’s individual event finals in vault and uneven bars due to an inability to mentally focus enough to compete. She has made no determination as to Monday’s final in floor and Tuesday’s in beam.

The four-time gold medalist at the Rio 2016 Games is continuing to train here in Tokyo while seeking professional help. Friday, Biles took to Instagram to explain she is suffering from the "twisties," which she says is causing her to lose her place in the air.

“My mind and body are simply not in sync," she wrote. "I don’t think you realize how dangerous this is on [a] hard competition surface."
    https://sports.yahoo.com/simone-bile...014243910.html

Well really, that Suni Lee doesn't seem to have the same problem.

34. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should have their own Olympics: I think that nasty sow and her kind might do better in this event:

https://streamable.com/6ynlcr
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers should have their own Olympics: I think that nasty sow and her kind might do better in this event:

https://streamable.com/6ynlcr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast