Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers of Olympic Proportions

The Olympics used to be a grand spectacle. It was a glorious world competition held every 4-years. As a kid I looked forward to it. It all seemed to be so much above every other sports tournament. Yeah, there was the one nigger protest in 1968 but all-in-all it wasn't that bad...Then it started to go down hill. I think that it really started downward when we decided that professional athletes would be allowed to compete. Then we got 'Dream Teams' full of niggers. Yeah, they won gold medals but it just wasn't the same as, say, the Miracle On Ice in 1980 in Lake Placid, NY. It all seemed tainted...

Fast forward to this year. What will the memories be? NIGGERS BEHAVING LIKE NIGGERS. Simone Biles and her bullshit 'mental health' issues. Gwen Barry and her hissy-fit. Raven Saunders with her snow-cone head and protest symbol...These niggers have made the Olympics about them, in typical nigger fashion. I have not watched a single minute nor will I at any time in the future.

As usual, niggers have fucked up everything. I really fucking hate them.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes IseDaDiva, MegaBeef, chutzpah liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    The Olympics used to be a grand spectacle. It was a glorious world competition held every 4-years. As a kid I looked forward to it. It all seemed to be so much above every other sports tournament. Yeah, there was the one nigger protest in 1968 but all-in-all it wasn't that bad...Then it started to go down hill. I think that it really started downward when we decided that professional athletes would be allowed to compete. Then we got 'Dream Teams' full of niggers. Yeah, they won gold medals but it just wasn't the same as, say, the Miracle On Ice in 1980 in Lake Placid, NY. It all seemed tainted...

Fast forward to this year. What will the memories be? NIGGERS BEHAVING LIKE NIGGERS. Simone Biles and her bullshit 'mental health' issues. Gwen Barry and her hissy-fit. Raven Saunders with her snow-cone head and protest symbol...These niggers have made the Olympics about them, in typical nigger fashion. I have not watched a single minute nor will I at any time in the future.

As usual, niggers have fucked up everything. I really fucking hate them.
    Yep. Three words. NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING!

4. Likes MegaBeef liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well said, I could not agree more.
    It's really the TV network's fault for paying so much "special attention" to these spoiled nigger mental midgets. Some of the blame also lies on the other (coddling) athletes. If we just said FU to the stupid nigger and kicked them out (like we should) and off the TV they would not be pulling this looks-ah-me and if they did no one would see or care.
    Any parts I watched had to mute the TV since the commentators were just kissing nigger ass non stop. They need to know that is not what I want to hear but I don't expect it to change anytime soon, just look at the rest of American TV, it is Niggerfuxxed to high heaven and straight to hell and back, niggers in every commercial, race mixing in every other one, the nigger loving is off the scale.
    Well if I had my way niggers would not be allowed in the Olympics period. Special olympics maybe

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude.. the only sports I watch nowadays is Boxing and MMA. I'm tired of seeing chimps, unless he's getting a beating or kick to his head, I'll watch.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brujojr View Post
    Dude.. the only sports I watch nowadays is Boxing and MMA. I'm tired of seeing chimps, unless he's getting a beating or kick to his head, I'll watch.
    I loved GGG's fight several years ago when he almost beat the black off a nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	16815

Name:	nigger2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	16816

Name:	nigger3.jpg 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	16817

Name:	nigger4.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	16818

But the best of all time is when that nigger Anderson Silva broke its leg, even in the wrong direction. Always puts a smile on my face.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I loved GGG's fight several years ago when he almost beat the black off a nigger.

Name:	nigger1.jpg 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	16815

Name:	nigger2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	16816

Name:	nigger3.jpg 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	16817

Name:	nigger4.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	16818

But the best of all time is when that nigger Anderson Silva broke its leg, even in the wrong direction. Always puts a smile on my face.

GGG is a beast, he's one of my favorite fighter. That overhype nigger got his leg snap, he was the face of UFC for years. Thanks goodness he retired.

Check the KO Canelo Alvarez gave to the Paki bastard Amir Khan.
    https://youtu.be/v977m7lUTEU