Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Car Dealership Employee Trolls a Sheboon

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either way, Bethune told WTVD that she is considering taking some form of legal action against the dealership
    Of course she is.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The dealer knows damn well they are likely to be repossessing that vehicle.
    Zero dollar down niggers like Bon Quisha get the GPS tracker option installed free of charge.
    That fact is buried in the fine print of the sales agreement.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Zero dollar down niggers like Bon Quisha get the GPS tracker option installed free of charge.
    I think that's an automatic assumption when niggers buy cars. As one sow on my court show - a 400lb, frightening beast named "Dynastasia" who is so fat she couldn't fully open her eyes declared,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dynosaur2.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	16365

Imagine what it cost the dealer to get all the chiggun grease, nigger funk, and skid marks out of the seats and redo the suspension?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think that's an automatic assumption when niggers buy cars. As one sow on my court show - a 400lb, frightening beast named "Dynastasia" who is so fat she couldn't fully open her eyes declared,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dynosaur2.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	16365

Imagine what it cost the dealer to get all the chiggun grease, nigger funk, and skid marks out of the seats and redo the suspension?
    Jeebus H Christ, that thing is enormous. We need to have a weigh in to determine the need for EBT benefits.
    Years ago, a NY state politician proposed reduced funding for food stamps. Someone paid to bus 200 welfare leeches
    up to Albany to protest it. A lot of the buffarillas looked just like the Dynosaur, all of them never missed a meal in their
    miserable lives, and the shitlings they brought along as props all needed a good one month starve. The interviews
    done by the tv news crews were comedy gold. Command of the English language was not a priority, to say the least.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bon Quisha is a 21 yr old professional.AKA,crack hoe!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'd like to know what, if any, is the upside of selling to these boons? No down payment, instant credit, buy here - pay here. You know that they're going to have to repo nearly all of them.

Niggers make one payment then drive it for six months or however long it takes to get repo'd. And like Diva mentioned, having to de-nigger the car once they get it back. And that job, de-niggering a repo has got to be worse than mop boy at an adult peep show.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I'd like to know what, if any, is the upside of selling to these boons? No down payment, instant credit, buy here - pay here. You know that they're going to have to repo nearly all of them.
    These no-money-due-at-signing deals are advertised, and are intended for humans. But just like apartments for
    rent, or job listings, there are laws that make it risky to turn down the funky negro. These companies have
    to finance and insure their vehicles, and the costs are just built in to whitey's bill, like with everything else.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unless this guy just really, really hated his job, this wasn't worth loosing his job over. He can never list this job as a reference, his name is now easy to find for his screw up and he's basically unemployable now unless he's got something lined up and permanent under a fellow nigger hater.

I just wouldn't have risked it for something like a good laugh. Of course, my priorities are to family first and I don't know his. Maybe he hit the lottery.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers make one payment then drive it for six months or however long it takes to get repo'd. And like Diva mentioned, having to de-nigger the car once they get it back. And that job, de-niggering a repo has got to be worse than mop boy at an adult peep show.

From what I've seen, these "No Money? No Credit? No Problem!" car dealers and rent-to-own places charge the niggers about 110% interest, just gambling on getting some money back before the nigger defaults or crashes the car, sells the rent-to-own rims and big screens or just move from whatever nest they "stay at" and disappear with the goods.

I can't see how they make a living this way. Niggers buy things, but never intend to pay for them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not saying who, but someone close to me is a leasing agent at an apartment complex. If you think the car dealers see some shit, you haven't seen anything compared to what they see and deal with. Everyday is a new monkeyshine surprise even though this place doesn't take sexshun 8's.

Tenants will go weeks to months without paying rent, especially since they got their coof excuse papers from the FDA which should have already expired. They should have never started but that's another thread unto itself.

The niggers will utterly destroy the property, threaten the staff, sell drugs, murder and smoke pot openly. Of course, they love that "medicinal" shit that seems to be all the rage with the niggers right now. You can literally smell the stuff from the sidewalk even when they are not smoking it because it's that strong.

They throw trash everywhere. They have thrown foatee bottles at staff, threatened to beat/kill them, verbally abused them, stalked, harassed, lied about service, tried to get them fired for doing their jobs and every conceivable vile thing they can think of. They scream RAYCISS at every turn when told any bad news despite the fact that they already knew the consequences of their actions.

Every time one puts in an application with the fee and gets turned down due to a background check, they screech like the monkeys they are. They woants dey moaneez back!

The staff is always shamelessly hit on by tenants - by both the bucks and poon crickets alike. Even the applicants do it. A normal human would think to give a good first impression, but not niggers. Their muhdikk/poozie drive compels them more than any other known force aside from drugs.

Cars have burned in the parking lot without anyone calling 911 only to be found by staff the next day.

They will harass staff and insist maintenance come over to change a damn 40 watt light bulb in a vent hood. Clog a toilette with poozie pads? Call it in. Intentionally break fixtures? Call it in and blame the previous tenants when they know damn well everything is documented with pictures at the time of lease.

They will never clean a refrigerator, stove, toilette, tub, or anything else. They will let a sink or tub overflow to the point of extreme water damage and then complain about the water damage and dat black moldz because it might affect their health - never mind the drugs, shitty diets and poor hygiene.

They will leave the windows open and complain that the AC isn't working. If it is working but can't cool the apartment down to 60 when it's one hundred outside and the snigglets are running in and out all day leaving doors open, it's YT's fault.

Probably at least one out of ten apartments have had a dead body turn up. The neighbors never check on each other until the smell gets completely unbearable. I suppose they don't recognize it for a while due to all the other smells.

Twice that I know of, prostitution rings have been caught there complete with underage human trafficking.

Fraudulent applications and references are the norm with all nigger applicants. Niggers with no job or money in the bank to put a deposit down - all of these are a daily occurrence.

I could never do this job. While overly capable and qualified, I would be fired on the first day for stating the obvious to one of these idiots as soon as their gums started flapping.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Not saying who, but someone close to me is a leasing agent at an apartment complex. If you think the car dealers see some shit, you haven't seen anything compared to what they see and deal with. Everyday is a new monkeyshine surprise even though this place doesn't take sexshun 8's.

Tenants will go weeks to months without paying rent, especially since they got their coof excuse papers from the FDA which should have already expired. They should have never started but that's another thread unto itself.

The niggers will utterly destroy the property, threaten the staff, sell drugs, murder and smoke pot openly. Of course, they love that "medicinal" shit that seems to be all the rage with the niggers right now. You can literally smell the stuff from the sidewalk even when they are not smoking it because it's that strong.

They throw trash everywhere. They have thrown foatee bottles at staff, threatened to beat/kill them, verbally abused them, stalked, harassed, lied about service, tried to get them fired for doing their jobs and every conceivable vile thing they can think of. They scream RAYCISS at every turn when told any bad news despite the fact that they already knew the consequences of their actions.

Every time one puts in an application with the fee and gets turned down due to a background check, they screech like the monkeys they are. They woants dey moaneez back!

The staff is always shamelessly hit on by tenants - by both the bucks and poon crickets alike. Even the applicants do it. A normal human would think to give a good first impression, but not niggers. Their muhdikk/poozie drive compels them more than any other known force aside from drugs.

Cars have burned in the parking lot without anyone calling 911 only to be found by staff the next day.

They will harass staff and insist maintenance come over to change a damn 40 watt light bulb in a vent hood. Clog a toilette with poozie pads? Call it in. Intentionally break fixtures? Call it in and blame the previous tenants when they know damn well everything is documented with pictures at the time of lease.

They will never clean a refrigerator, stove, toilette, tub, or anything else. They will let a sink or tub overflow to the point of extreme water damage and then complain about the water damage and dat black moldz because it might affect their health - never mind the drugs, shitty diets and poor hygiene.

They will leave the windows open and complain that the AC isn't working. If it is working but can't cool the apartment down to 60 when it's one hundred outside and the snigglets are running in and out all day leaving doors open, it's YT's fault.

Probably at least one out of ten apartments have had a dead body turn up. The neighbors never check on each other until the smell gets completely unbearable. I suppose they don't recognize it for a while due to all the other smells.

Twice that I know of, prostitution rings have been caught there complete with underage human trafficking.

Fraudulent applications and references are the norm with all nigger applicants. Niggers with no job or money in the bank to put a deposit down - all of these are a daily occurrence.

I could never do this job. While overly capable and qualified, I would be fired on the first day for stating the obvious to one of these idiots as soon as their gums started flapping.

Very accurate description of nigger nesting.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course she is.

The nigger lottery is aquired in many ways these days. Niggers are offended by everything, even that they've been born a nigger.

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Bon Quisha is a 21 yr old professional.AKA,crack hoe!

22. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

I never had any idea about that. Court shows gave me quite an education. I saw pictures of destruction niggers did that shocked me and had me saying, 'How the hell did they even do that?"

Doors kicked in or ripped from hinges, huge holes smashed in walls, kitchen counters cracked in half, broken toilets and medicine cabinets, an inch of grease on every kitchen surface including the CEILING(!), baseboards and window sills ruined by a nigger stubbing out its Black&Milds on them, carpets that looked like crime scenes, a melted microwave, walls covered in graffiti by the "grandbabies", "fidgerator" doors dented beyond repair, filth and trash and on and on.

When confronted with these horrific pictures, the niggers feel not an iota of shame and claim to have no idea how that happened. I'd rather have a pack of raccoons in my house than one nigger.

They should not be living in human dwellings. They're only used to mud and cow manure huts.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never had any idea about that. Court shows gave me quite an education. I saw pictures of destruction niggers did that shocked me and had me saying, 'How the hell did they even do that?"

Doors kicked in or ripped from hinges, huge holes smashed in walls, kitchen counters cracked in half, broken toilets and medicine cabinets, an inch of grease on every kitchen surface including the CEILING(!), baseboards and window sills ruined by a nigger stubbing out its Black&Milds on them, carpets that looked like crime scenes, a melted microwave, walls covered in graffiti by the "grandbabies", "fidgerator" doors dented beyond repair, filth and trash and on and on.

When confronted with these horrific pictures, the niggers feel not an iota of shame and claim to have no idea how that happened. I'd rather have a pack of raccoons in my house than one nigger.

They should not be living in human dwellings. They're only used to mud and cow manure huts.
    I have mentioned it on here before but I have been inside of abandoned nigger nests due to work. They are the most disgusting things you have ever seen. White trash mobile homes can be bad also but niggers are able to take it to the next level. There will be fast food wrappers all over the floor. The cabinets would be filled with roaches and roach shit. They would have holes rubbed through any carpeted areas. The toilets broken or filled with shit where it like
    y got clogged and they just kept shitting in it. Baseboards missing from all rooms has always baffled me as to why they would remove these. The yard outside would be covered in cogarette butts and broken glass liquor bottles. You feel filthy after being anywhere near these places.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It wasn't even the Obama administration that weaponized the FTC, IRC, EEOC and all the other alphabet soup agencies. It was the Clintons that started siccing federal goons on banks and other lenders that were accused of "racism." The Obamas just turned it up several notches. All a Moe'neesha or D'Quantavious had to do was call a tip line, and a company might as well lease out a car and write it off as non-deniggerfunkable, because they'll spend a lot more just on lawyer fees. The problem is when word spread through all the nigger hoods that here's how they get new hoopties.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It wasn't even the Obama administration that weaponized the FTC, IRC, EEOC and all the other alphabet soup agencies. It was the Clintons that started siccing federal goons on banks and other lenders that were accused of "racism." The Obamas just turned it up several notches. All a Moe'neesha or D'Quantavious had to do was call a tip line, and a company might as well lease out a car and write it off as non-deniggerfunkable, because they'll spend a lot more just on lawyer fees. The problem is when word spread through all the nigger hoods that here's how they get new hoopties.
    Yes, but IIRC, it was Barry who won the great battle to allow men in dresses to enter women's washrooms? What a triumph that was.

28. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, but IIRC, it was Barry who won the great battle to allow men in dresses to enter women's washrooms? What a triumph that was.
    It was Barry the fairy that also dropped the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" policy for the military. The DADT policy was screwed up enough on it's own because it removed the ability to ask on a security clearance questionnaire. For those who need it explained, the questions are needed to rule out any person who could be compromised by anything in their personal lives. If a person has secrets, those secrets can be used as blackmail ammo. After that, they still couldn't tell but could still be compromised. It was a cluster fuck from the beginning of the policy.

Not many people know that the policy was named after the Clinton family motto. His mother's if my memory serves me. His biological father was a bigamist and a whoremonger. His wife would regularly say the words DADT in reference to him and later to Bill. In effect, they were saying - I'm not going to ask you who your sleeping with, you don't tell me, vice versa and we'll get along fine.Bill would carry this philosophy into his adulthood.

I watched moral drop as soon as the DADT policy went into effect. Something about meat-gazers onboard ships and subs just doesn't go over very well with most sailors.

This policy stayed in place until Ohomo overturned it and just started letting them serve openly. I can't go into the commissary
    or NEX now without running into a couple shopping - hot pink shorts and all.

"Gender Reassignment Surgery" now? At taxpayer expense???

We are so screwed!

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post