Close

Likes Likes:  44
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

US Women's Olympic soccer team dons BLM jackets, but gets dusted by Sweden 3-0

The US team, led by Megan Crapinoe takes a knee during the national anthem, but gets smoked by Sweden 3-0. The Swedish team has some of the finest Nordic beauties you will see!

https://thepostmillennial.com/us-wom...olympic-opener

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t get it.If these liberal bitches hate America so much,why are they representing America?Hope they continue to lose!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate that team with a passion. I do enjoy some events in the olympics but that dirty purple haired whore has ruined any love I had for soccer, which was very little to begin with. That skank is so fucking ugly too. Liberalism turns everyone it touches into hideous monstrosities.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I am afraid the USA team rebounded and beat New Zealand 6-1. If Australia can beat the USA team on Tuesday, then there is really no way they can advance to the quarter finals, which would send the hideous skanks packing their bags and brooms.

My suggestion to the US team is to keep up the BLM protests and don't focus so much on soccer.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I don’t get it.If these liberal bitches hate America so much, why are they representing America? Hope they continue to lose!

Great point... only reason I can come up with is the USA gibbs be better!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taking a knee in an empty stadium with no one watching to protest the country you've spent years of your life to represent.

You miserable bitches!

P.S. I'm glad it was Sweden who handed their asses to them. My brethren and countrymen!

Name:  download (4).jpeg
Views: 216
Size:  3.1 KB

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t get it.If these liberal bitches hate America so much,why are they representing America?Hope they continue to lose!
    You and I BOTH!!

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Great point... only reason I can come up with is the USA gibbs be better!!!
    The one I hate most on that team is the short purple haired Rapinhoe.Nastiest lib bitch on the team!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Swedish team has some of the finest Nordic beauties you will see!
    I have a thing for western Mediterranean women with the dark hair and smoldering eyes, but Scandinavian women are generally beautiful too. Look at theses picture of lovelies and then one disappointed nigger. Are you going to tell me that's the same species? Or even that that's a female nigger?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Web-210721-sweden-soccer-usa-today.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	272.0 KB 
ID:	16361

Name:	sweden-dominates-us-womens-soccer-team-3-0-in-their-tokyo-olympic-opener1627082164-scaled.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	277.2 KB 
ID:	16362
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Australia can beat the USA team on Tuesday, then there is really no way they can advance to the quarter finals, which would send the hideous skanks packing their bags and brooms.
    Niggers and woke skanks always make me root against my own country's team. Go non-USA!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I have a thing for western Mediterranean women with the dark hair and smoldering eyes, but Scandinavian women are generally beautiful too. Look at theses picture of lovelies and then one disappointed nigger. Are you going to tell me that's the same species? Or even that that's a female nigger?

Name:	sweden-dominates-us-womens-soccer-team-3-0-in-their-tokyo-olympic-opener1627082164-scaled.jpg 
    This reminds me of what Fred Sanford once said. "Someone left an APE an the doorstep"

14. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    These nasty disgusting liberal nigger loving skanks should be kicked out of the Olympic village as soon as they are eliminated. Let those putrid filthy mud sharks go to a shit hole country in Apefrica.

16. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when these America hating pieces of shit nigger lovers lose. Pretty sad when I'm rooting for other countries to beat the shit out of my own countries team but fuck em.

18. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one I hate most on that team is the short purple haired Rapinhoe.Nastiest lib bitch on the team!
    Yeah,fuck that ugly rug-muncher. I love the karma. Those kneeling bitches couldn't beat a Highschool boys team either.

20. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dirty black racist nigger bitches shouldn't be representing the USA. What an embarrassment.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

22. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm with you. I seem to like both sides of the spectrum. The western Mediterranean women on one end, then the beautiful blonde Scandinavians on the other as well. Ah hell, I like em all as long as they're not stanky,ugly nigger she-boons or asslifter broads. That US nigger's sportin some serious buldge reminiscent of Big Mike Obongo.

24. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    That US nigger's sportin some serious buldge reminiscent of Big Mike Obongo.
    I hadn't thought of this, but now you have me wondering if it's a tranny buck that wound up on the losing team anyway. It would be just like our woke SJW-filled Olympic teams to try to cheat like that, and then a "women's team" still gets defeated by real women.

If a niggeress isn't actually a buck, it's pretty darn close. They're a species that seriously doesn't have much differentiation between its sexes.

Name:	23244224_733392630167181_9206456750092351664_n.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	16400

Name:	23517437_350671435398400_7440734816526185499_n.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	16401

Name:	1mikee.jpg 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	16402

Name:	26220238_10154976456516631_6695776598305200087_n.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	16403

Name:	34202961_10215890892045841_6048757684549713920_n.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	16404

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hadn't thought of this, but now you have me wondering if it's a tranny buck that wound up on the losing team anyway. It would be just like our woke SJW-filled Olympic teams to try to cheat like that, and then a "women's team" still gets defeated by real women.

If a niggeress isn't actually a buck, it's pretty darn close. They're a species that seriously doesn't have much differentiation between its sexes.

Name:	23244224_733392630167181_9206456750092351664_n.jpg 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	16400

Name:	23517437_350671435398400_7440734816526185499_n.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	16401

Name:	1mikee.jpg 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	16402

Name:	26220238_10154976456516631_6695776598305200087_n.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	16403

Name:	34202961_10215890892045841_6048757684549713920_n.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	16404
    So true regarding the lack of sexual dimorphism in the nigger species. Shave them bald and you can't tell the bucks from the sows. Just plain ole fugly.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-ol...rtiser-anxiety

More good news!!

NBC’s primetime coverage of the Tokyo Olympics continued to spiral downward on Monday, averaging 14.7 million viewers for a 49 percent drop compared to the equivalent night from the 2016 Rio de Janeiro games.

Monday’s telecast also shed 53 percent of viewers from coverage of the first weeknight primetime during the 2012 London Olympics and declines were even larger among the advertiser-coveted demographic of adults aged 18-49.
    Variety senior TV editor Brian Steinberg wrote that the drop has spurred "advertiser anxiety" which hasn’t been eased by the news that legendary American gymnast Simone Biles withdrew from team competition and fan favorite Naomi Osaka was eliminated from tennis medal competition.
    Gee, i guess the nigger worshiping libtards are disappointed.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

30. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our soccer twunts played Australia yesterday, to a 0-0 draw, giving them a record of 1-1-1.
    Unfortunately, that was just enough to qualify for the 8 team quarterfinals.
    I'm hoping Godzilla rises out of Tokyo Bay, barbecues the whole team with
    his flaming breath, takes a hot piss on their ashes, then does his happy dance.