Close

Likes Likes:  16
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The New Disnig Movie- The Little Princess

The New Disnig Movie- The Little Princess!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkZuL8XnH-g&t=260s

2. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That monkey is better behaved than any magic niglet that could be found.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    You beat me to it. That monkey will not say raycissms, is better looking, and more civilized than any Niglet. I guarantee it.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep... won't have to worry about that monkey stealing your car!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly! I wouldn’t mind living next-door to someone who had little monkeys as pets. But I certainly wouldn’t want someone with a savage nigger pet anywhere around me!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Exactly! I wouldn’t mind living next-door to someone who had little monkeys as pets. But I certainly wouldn’t want someone with a savage nigger pet anywhere around me!
    Imagine how I grew up with the coalburner next door and her three spawns of Satan!

Smaller primates are usually gentle creatures, and we see how much love an orangutan can give to the people that care for it. The infamous time a monkey bit a woman's face off, including her eye, was because its stupid owner stupidly gave it Xanax, like a nigger on bath salts. Niggers by comparison don't need drugs to chimp out and bite someone's face off.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers by comparison don't need drugs to chimp out and bite someone's face off.
    Niggers just need a lack of Malt Liqqa, Chiggun, Bling, or anything else deemed trivial by Actual Human beings.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone notice how the monkey picked up the knife and it's human easily took it away? Try that with an actual nigger and the only way your getting the knife away is because it is lodged in your skull.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine how I grew up with the coalburner next door and her three spawns of Satan!

Smaller primates are usually gentle creatures, and we see how much love an orangutan can give to the people that care for it. The infamous time a monkey bit a woman's face off, including her eye, was because its stupid owner stupidly gave it Xanax, like a nigger on bath salts. Niggers by comparison don't need drugs to chimp out and bite someone's face off.
    We’re talking about two different species here! Monkeys are animals. They are intelligent and can be trained. Unlike the nigger beast which is savage,stupid and vile to the core.Niggers are totally worthless and nothing good can ever come from a nigger being around. I never lived next-door to a nigger. And I never would!