Close

Likes Likes:  9
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Gibs me dat!!!! Paying for your own education must be another example of "white privilege".

Anyone hear of this kind of Gibs me dat!!! happening at colleges where white people attend?

Student loan cancellation for all graduates

Wilberforce University, America’s oldest private historically black university, surprised its graduates yesterday with the ultimate graduation gift: student loan cancellation. At the end of the university’s commencement, Wilberforce President Dr. Elfred Anthony Pinkard announced that the university will cancel all student loan debt and fines owed to the school from the classes of both 2020 and 2021.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfri...h=5be7bb7f5349

Florida HBCU doles out $16 million to pay off student debt

Students at a historically Black college received a huge parting gift from their school during commencement ceremonies Saturday.

Larry Robinson, the president of Florida A&M University, announced the school spent over $16 million to cover fees, tuition and unpaid student account balances during the 2020-2021 school year.

The university was able to use money from the federal Cares Act, which provides COVID-19 relief to organizations, to pay for the students' costs.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-hb...ry?id=79205464

Apparently, these aren't the only two doing this.

GIBS ME DAT!!!!!

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Historically Black College. That's another way of saying "Fifth Grade For The Learning Impaired." Why is it that of all the colleges and universities in America these are the ones that ALWAYS need help? They are constantly one-step from closing, losing their accreditation, have a 12% graduation rate, and wind up with all the school administrators incarcerated for embezzlement or theft or worse. After more than a hundred years of this nonsense you'd think the track record would be apparent. Yet money is constantly pumped into these loser institutions. It's bad enough that niggers can barely learn to read in a human school. Going to a school where all of the teachers are niggers is fucking frightening. You'd come out dumber than when you went in - meaning you go from "Functionally Retarded" to "Retarded."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Historically Black College. That's another way of saying "Fifth Grade For The Learning Impaired." Why is it that of all the colleges and universities in America these are the ones that ALWAYS need help? They are constantly one-step from closing, losing their accreditation, have a 12% graduation rate, and wind up with all the school administrators incarcerated for embezzlement or theft or worse. After more than a hundred years of this nonsense you'd think the track record would be apparent. Yet money is constantly pumped into these loser institutions. It's bad enough that niggers can barely learn to read in a human school. Going to a school where all of the teachers are niggers is fucking frightening. You'd come out dumber than when you went in - meaning you go from "Functionally Retarded" to "Retarded."
    Tru Dat!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    money from the federal Cares Act, which provides COVID-19 relief
    Did anyone else notice that? I wondered right away where the money was coming from. If a school did this for anyone but niggers or other protected groups, the state would immediately revoke the school's charter, the money would be clawed back from students, and the DOJ would prosecute the administration for fraud.

Liberals like to talk about "being born with privilege" and "being born the wrong skin color." Because I was born a white male, I was the wrong skin color and gender for lots of scholarships. I did get a full academic scholarship, but there was still room and board to pay for. To minimize my student loan debt upon graduation, I worked part-time through college and did things only the cheapest way. While my friends went off to Florida or New Orleans for spring break, I did extra part-time work. One was minimum wage as a convention tour guide, but it was 40 hours that paid for a lot. My first roommate thought I was so poor, but it was easy for him to have a really nice new laptop and not worry about cell phone minutes, because his dad was a millionaire oilman.

I could have gone to an expensive, more famous school, but I'd have had ten times more in total debt, and I couldn't say it would have given me more lifetime earnings than the good state university I wound up going to. Schools supposedly calculate need-based "financial aid" based on what they say parents can afford, but the schools I wanted calculated far more. It was insane what they thought my parents could "contribute" even though we showed them their paychecks and itemized monthly spending. Instead, I went to a school in-state to minimize tuition costs. But the same schools would have accepted a nigger with 3/4 my SAT score, given it a full scholarship, plus other scholarships to make sure it didn't have to pay a penny.

So all these liberals and niggers talking about my "privilege" can shove it up their asses.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Did anyone else notice that? I wondered right away where the money was coming from. If a school did this for anyone but niggers or other protected groups, the state would immediately revoke the school's charter, the money would be clawed back from students, and the DOJ would prosecute the administration for fraud.

Liberals like to talk about "being born with privilege" and "being born the wrong skin color." Because I was born a white male, I was the wrong skin color and gender for lots of scholarships. I did get a full academic scholarship, but there was still room and board to pay for. To minimize my student loan debt upon graduation, I worked part-time through college and did things only the cheapest way. While my friends went off to Florida or New Orleans for spring break, I did extra part-time work. One was minimum wage as a convention tour guide, but it was 40 hours that paid for a lot. My first roommate thought I was so poor, but it was easy for him to have a really nice new laptop and not worry about cell phone minutes, because his dad was a millionaire oilman.

I could have gone to an expensive, more famous school, but I'd have had ten times more in total debt, and I couldn't say it would have given me more lifetime earnings than the good state university I wound up going to. Schools supposedly calculate need-based "financial aid" based on what they say parents can afford, but the schools I wanted calculated far more. It was insane what they thought my parents could "contribute" even though we showed them their paychecks and itemized monthly spending. Instead, I went to a school in-state to minimize tuition costs. But the same schools would have accepted a nigger with 3/4 my SAT score, given it a full scholarship, plus other scholarships to make sure it didn't have to pay a penny.

So all these liberals and niggers talking about my "privilege" can shove it up their asses.
    Anything and everything to TRY and make up for the disparities in intelligence between humans and niggers. Oofah! We're all the same right? Then why in the fuck is this shit necessary? Because niggers are born stupid that's why. The Asian and white people are particularly discriminated against when it comes to scholarships and admission requirements, penalized for superior intellect having to sacrifice SAT points to close the gap. That's going to work out well in the future. We're already outpaced by many other countries because they don't and won't bow down to nigger demands. Not to mention they don't even let niggers into their countries in the first place. In Amurica, politicians pretend to be blind to the obvious.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post

... Because niggers are born stupid that's why....

From their mammies puffing the crack stem when not puffing the diseased tar paper roll.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    and don't forget the Amazon ex-wife cunt who is donating her divorce acquired billions to black causes. I hope she gets raped multiple times be a bunch of African Aids carriers in a mud hut deep in ShitCongo somewhere. We're coming to the crux point white man. You gonna take it or shake it?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Billions to invest in niggers?

Sounds like a great return on your investment!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!