Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Why did DeAllen Davonte batwing buck pretending to be a sow?

Police in Prince George’s County, Md., have arrested a suspect in the death of 20-year-old transgender woman Taya Ashton, who was fatally shot last Saturday in her apartment in Suitland, Md.

DeAllen Davonta Price, 27, of District Heights, Md., is charged with first-degree and second-degree murder, among other crimes, the Washington Blade reports. He had been arrested by Arlington County, Va., police Monday on an unrelated robbery charge as he was trying to escape through a train tunnel.
    Yet more proof that tranny bucks are batwinged by the closeted gay bucks who muh dik them once the muh dikkin' be done.

Price “admitted to being sexually intimate with the Decedent and stated that he has known the Decedent for approximately three months,” the document states. “He then admitted to being at the Decedent’s apartment the night of the murder and being sexually intimate with the Decedent that night,” it continues.
    Stupid niggers think that deleting their dirty secret will keep their homies from knowing they are on the downlow.

He had been arrested by Arlington County, Va., police Monday on an unrelated robbery charge as he was trying to escape through a train tunnel.
    Of course. Who said that the diminishing lifespans of niggers is "catastrophic"? Yeah, a valuable member of society here.

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2021/...an-taya-ashton
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigga-you-gay.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	16352

I don't get it. Niggers are pegging these weirdos like they came free with a 3-piece excra-crispy and what....thinking the homies don't know what they're doing?

Oh and here's the 'woman' he whacked.

Name:	Aidelene.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	16353

Sure could have fooled me. It's an honest mistake.....if you ignore the penis.....and razor stubble......in the dark......high as fuck.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks kind of like Grace Jones, actually. I bet Grace probably has more testosterone than that down low buck, too.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Name:	nigga-you-gay.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	16352

I don't get it. Niggers are pegging these weirdos like they came free with a 3-piece excra-crispy and what....thinking the homies don't know what they're doing?

Oh and here's the 'woman' he whacked.

Name:	Aidelene.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	16353

Sure could have fooled me. It's an honest mistake.....if you ignore the penis.....and razor stubble......in the dark......high as fuck.

This one was plowing Taya the Buck for three months, so what went wrong in the romance? I know niggers are dumb but surely DeAllen figured out before then that this was not the sow of his dreams?

I kind of think DeAllen should be set free to carry on this line of work.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! This is one smart nigger though (as smart as they can be). The nigger knew that it would be tied to the crime scene in 20 different ways so it said, “yeyah, uh wuz dayer, I muh dikked dat sheeeit”. The best defense the nigger has is, “dat otha nigga wuz steel alife n sheeit lassss I saws”. Give niggers credit where credit is due.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One less nigger is always great news!

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This one was plowing Taya the Buck for three months, so what went wrong in the romance? I know niggers are dumb but surely DeAllen figured out before then that this was not the sow of his dreams?
    The pitcher buck knew, for sure. Nigger bucks prefer DL action (except if they can rape a white woman), but for some reason they're ashamed to admit being DL. A tranny nigger makes the literal last mistake of its life to threaten to "tell" if it doesn't get paid.

There was an old "Law & Order" episode with a famous ex-feetsball nigger caught on the DL, I think because it was suspected of killing a homie. That's where I first learned the term "downlow," because that show's nigger Ice-T explained it to the whites.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post