Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nakeyah gets her ass beat for axe-in to use the baffroom LOL

Dolton, Illinois- a lil' slice o' da muddaland right here in the U.S.A.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that a NIGGER CLERK I SEE???

Well, I'm shocked. I simply can't believe that niggers are protesting nigger on nigger violence.

There must be a hidden YT somewhere that they will drop a suit on. Either that, or dey sail foams told them that the nigger behind the register was human.

I'm still willing to bet that there is another side to the story and I'm thinking that she didn't simply just loose control of her bladder. I'll bet a purple drank that she dropped trou and pissed on the floor right in front of this other nigger just to say "fuck you then" after he locked the door.

I'm sure they will find a YT owner or GM that they can blame and squeeze for a lotto ticket 'cause dat niggah jes doing what YT told him to do.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Is that a NIGGER CLERK I SEE???

Well, I'm shocked. I simply can't believe that niggers are protesting nigger on nigger violence.

There must be a hidden YT somewhere that they will drop a suit on. Either that, or dey sail foams told them that the nigger behind the register was human.

I'm still willing to bet that there is another side to the story and I'm thinking that she didn't simply just loose control of her bladder. I'll bet a purple drank that she dropped trou and pissed on the floor right in front of this other nigger just to say "fuck you then" after he locked the door.

I'm sure they will find a YT owner or GM that they can blame and squeeze for a lotto ticket 'cause dat niggah jes doing what YT told him to do.
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	543554.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	16340

That's some powerful juju you've got there. Being able to describe exactly what happened without being there. Like Miss Cleo, all psychic and shit.

I am kinda disappointed in the buck though. He had her on the ground, got the takedown, had her back and a little bruise on her arm is it? That's some weak ground & pound.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I am kinda disappointed in the buck though. He had her on the ground, got the takedown, had her back and a little bruise on her arm is it? That's some weak ground & pound.

Five plus inches of fat wrapped around an entire battle sow is the equivalent of 1/2 inch of Kevlar on a human. Plus, the chiggun grease makes it hard to grip them.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Five plus inches of fat wrapped around an entire battle sow is the equivalent of 1/2 inch of Kevlar on a human. Plus, the chiggun grease makes it hard to grip them.
    I think you are onto something with the chiggin grease Tweak. I think it may act as an insulator against the electric whip which is why so may niggers are immune to it.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I think you are onto something with the chiggin grease Tweak. I think it may act as an insulator against the electric whip which is why so may niggers are immune to it.
    I'm not sure what the dielectric strength of chiggun grease is, but a close guestimation would be somewhere under silicon or mineral oil - which is 10-15 KV/mm with a dielectric constant (k) of around 2.5.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That clerk could be some sort of breed from the middle east, but in any case, I applaud his efforts regarding
    this fat, nasty sheboon. Who knows how many times the local niggers trashed the bathroom at that location.
    They should keep a can of bear spray handy, which can slow down a buffarilla on a rampage, without making
    headlines and riling up the rest of the herd.

13. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They should keep a can of bear spray handy, which can slow down a buffarilla on a rampage, without making
    headlines and riling up the rest of the herd.
    That made me think of this groid from the Great Baltimore Bongo Party. They seasoned the bejeezus out of this shine. One of my fav's.

The coup de grāce of course was then how the other cop dragged it down backwards by its fur. Bwahaha.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That made me think of this groid from the Great Baltimore Bongo Party. They seasoned the bejeezus out of this shine. One of my fav's.

That is one of my all time favs! The evil look on that wild animal's eyes followed by the industrial pepper coating is just hilarious. I love the part when the cop grabs it by it's hayed snakes and drops it's face into the pavement. I hope he was wearing gloves.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The coup de grāce of course was then how the other cop dragged it down backwards by its fur. Bwahaha.
    That is comedy gold alright. They sure gave that schvugger some extra sauce.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The gas station employee could have easily been in a situation similar to what my brother experienced several years back!!!

If you missed this the first time around, well worth the read for the entertainment value!

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...hlight=Plunger

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a shame he didn't snap that chicken eaters neck!

N.A.A.C.P.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The gas station employee could have easily been in a situation similar to what my brother experienced several years back!!!

If you missed this the first time around, well worth the read

the plumber retrieved a womans pair of underwear, about the size of a feed sack
    Bwahahahaha

Helluva story, thanks for the link!

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

If you missed this the first time around, well worth the read for the entertainment value!

I remember that thread. The story was hilarious and we managed to somehow talk about shit for three weeks straight.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn’t want a nigger using my baffroom either!

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that thread. The story was hilarious and we managed to somehow talk about shit for three weeks straight.

So you can easily see how the gas station employee chimped or lost his shit as he may have been assigned to the plunger and snake brigade!

N.A.A.C.P.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	543554.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	16340

That's some powerful juju you've got there. Being able to describe exactly what happened without being there. Like Miss Cleo, all psychic and shit.

Well, in his defense, he started pounding her on the haid, so not much damage was done. At least the retarded sow escaped with her weave intact.

I think her asking to use the baffroom was a lie. We know that sows now feel fine with just pissing on the floor.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

30. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I just read that for the first time. What to say about filthy sows taking hippo-sized dumps in someone else's property? It probably shit itself before getting there and after chowing down 10lbs of food at some chicken joint, so stuffed its giant, fouled underpants down the john.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."