Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Welcome to the DisNig Store!!

Walt will be spinning in his grave if he knew what the black ass kissing Lefties have done to this Establishment!

https://www.shopdisney.co.uk/toys-and-fancy-dress

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Disney started sucking up to the left a LONG time ago...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that's why I am calling for a boycott of not only nigger companies, but also companies that use niggers in their advertisements
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

4. Likes Sandy , N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    And that's why I am calling for a boycott of not only nigger companies, but also companies that use niggers in their advertisements
    I've been like this for years now. For example, I use Geico because they are the least niggery of the Insurance agencies. I hate giving my money to the criminal Warren Buffet, but what can you do? We're all cornered and fucked by big business.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Walt will be spinning in his grave ....

Probably the same way Charles Schultz felt when they told him he needed to add a jig to the Peanuts comic strip gang!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Remember when the Baptists were mocked and ridiculed for calling for a boycott of Disney? Guess what, they saw Disney already for what it was becoming.

You know the niglet in the picture is pretending Buzz and Woody DL each other, then it pretends it'll muh dikk them.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Remember when the Baptists were mocked and ridiculed for calling for a boycott of Disney? Guess what, they saw Disney already for what it was becoming.

You know the niglet in the picture is pretending Buzz and Woody DL each other, then it pretends it'll muh dikk them.
    I remember that, it's about the same time Disney went all in and started carrying water for the homosexuals .......