Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler BN2FJh
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Communist Van Jones!

Anyone watch the news conference after Jeff Bezos did his dog and pony show?

After all of the self-congratulatory horseshit Bezos announced he would be "honoring" certain "people" with a ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR "Civility Award," to give to their charity of choice... even if THEY are the "charity!"

I knew he would pick some raving psychotic... and he didn't disappoint.

Bezos announced his first "honoree," again stressing all the gibs-me-dat was with no strings attached.... Nigger Van Jones, a viciously Anti-American Communist pig. Nigger Jones is such a vile hateful nigger, Obama fired him not long after hiring him! Nigger Jones now works for CNN spewing his hateful, racist, Anti-American bile.

Again, I expected the "honoree" to be pure garbage... but giving Nigger Jones a "Civility Award" is beyond the pale!

Bezo became the wealthiest man on earth ONLY because of America. Yet, he and his fellow travelers hate this country down to their very core.

I just needed to vent. My nigger fatigue has reached it's limit!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The Rich Lefties love looking after their pets!!...I have never seen so much Black ass kissing in all my life...Just like my Nigger loving UK.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Van Jones is a eugenicist, but it wants that only for white people, not about its fellow niggers that need to be pruned from the garden of life.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bezos needs to climb back into his phallus with a load of his pet niggers and let me light the fuse on his toy rocket after some minor system maintenance.

I'm sure his slave labor force would be glad to lend a hand if they could just slip away for an extra minute from their 30 second restroom breaks.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post