Close

Likes Likes:  20
Reply to Thread
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
    Chimpout Guest

We reserve the right to not serve niggers.

Just saw a video of two nigger bucks walk into a store in Los Angeles, snatch about fifteen pairs of Levi's, and walk out the door without a care in the world. These fuckin niggers have no fear of arrest anymore since the Head Nigger in Charge, Joe Biden took office. If I owned a retail store, I would refuse niggers on the premises. My store,my rules. Fuckin niggers make me sick

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    They would burn down your store.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    They would burn down your store.
    No doubt try. Lol. I think hiring armed security 24/7 would be cheaper than having the garboons rob me blind non-stop everyday. It's going to get worse before it gets better with nigger Joe in office for sure.

5. Likes DaveInTexas liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Once senile Biden is carted into the Nursing home Nigger kamala harris will take over!!...Then you can really say Goodbye to America?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local mayors of shit cities (especially LA) are telling the cops not to even attempt to arrest shoplifters unless the theft is over $1000.

How, pray tell, is the shop owner supposed to know when to bother calling the police? Should they request that the niggers please go thru the registers to scan all the items before running out? Does the cop add up the haul and then let them go? So many questions here...

As far as the security guards, I'm not sure which I would rather be less - one of them or a cop. At least if you kill a cop, it still will get you life if convicted. I don't know if they will even lift a finger to find out who shot a guard anymore. Minimum wage for that shit?

Screw that.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Local mayors of shit cities (especially LA) are telling the cops not to even attempt to arrest shoplifters unless the theft is over $1000.

How, pray tell, is the shop owner supposed to know when to bother calling the police? Should they request that the niggers please go thru the registers to scan all the items before running out? Does the cop add up the haul and then let them go? So many questions here...

As far as the security guards, I'm not sure which I would rather be less - one of them or a cop. At least if you kill a cop, it still will get you life if convicted. I don't know if they will even lift a finger to find out who shot a guard anymore. Minimum wage for that shit?

Screw that.

Up here we call 'em "Rent-a-Cops"... minimum wage or just slightly above and NO firearm!

Which probably works out for the best, as half of them are fat baboons or sheboons sleeping on the job anyway.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are at a crossroads right now. Either we abandon society or start taking a stand. I don't blame the niggers though. I blame stupid white people. I am starting to hate whites more than niggers. Niggers are predictable creatures that live by simple rules....muh dik....chicken and gibs. That's it. They don't build, design, create or engineer. They are useless and hopeless beasts. Whites have been conditioned by their own stupidity to believe that these monsters are human. Until the whites have all been sent to re-education camps, nothing will change, only the perpetual dissent of our once industrious society.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Until the whites have all been sent to re-education camps, nothing will change, only the perpetual dissent of our once industrious society.
    They will be no government re-education camps. Our government would have to be on the side of it's citizens and their own good for this to ever happen. When was the last time that happened? They're sure as hell not going to allow us to take matters into our own hands either, now will they?

I'm afraid the only camps possible at this point are the very ones that are inevitable. The camps will be the cities left to burn with the libs, commies, niggers and enablers left for dead after humans flee to the hills. Maybe then, and only then, they will learn their costly lessons at the school of hard knocks payed for by the tuition of blood and lives of both themselves and their loved ones.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very true. ��

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    There was a nigger security guard killed during last year's riots, and the only reason it was investigated enough was because a white accomplice was nabbed with the spigger. Anyone else, and it would have been like the many unsolved nigger-on-nigger crimes in Chicago, Detroit, etc.

Remember the video of the San Francisco Walgreens security guard that barely reached out to grab the garbage full of stolen items? For what it was getting paid, it wasn't going to risk a hangnail.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes tweakstick, Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once senile Biden is carted into the Nursing home Nigger kamala harris will take over!!...Then you can really say Goodbye to America?
    I think she's calling the shots already. Obviously that buffoon Biden isn't. Biden used to be a nigger hater way back when,now he's a demented old puppet, who does and says whatever he's told by his handlers.

19. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't Slow Joe the one that publicly said he didn't want his kids going to school with the coloreds or something like that?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Wasn't Slow Joe the one that publicly said he didn't want his kids going to school with the coloreds or something like that?
    Back in '75!! FUCKING scumbag!!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    If I had a store there, I'd put everything I could over $10 behind locked screens or barriers of some sort. Its very frustrating for store owners because niggers ARE responsible for the large majority of crime, be it small crime or felonious crime. The FACT that niggers are only 13% of the population makes it even worse, just think; tomorrow if they locked up every nigger in the country the crime rate would immediately plummet.

24. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post