Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BASED Old Man beats nigger's ass on plane

“You can see the white man on top of the Black passenger just beating him between the seats. The flight attendant got involved. The white man’s wife got involved. His son, I believe, and his son’s girlfriend — everyone was just involved,” Pierre Louis told Local 10.

Several passengers and flight attendants had to intervene and were eventually able to break up the fight. Once the two men were separated, the first passenger left the plane. According to Pierre Louis, the man who started the fight was allowed to leave, but the second passenger was told to stay behind.

“Racism, of course,” Pierre Louis said. “The Black passenger had to wait on the plane, when he didn’t even start it, and the police, while we were walking off the plane, walked right past the person, the white man who actually initiated everything. “
    https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/ma...assenger-says/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course they blame racism. Im sure your nigger ass dindu nuffin and was just sitting there minding your business when the white debil came along and beat your monkey ass.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bet the nigger was wasting time, intentionally fooling around without regard and respect for the other passengers, and the white dude just had enough of it. I'm tired of sows yelling "Karen" as if they are so untouchable. These days they seem to be winning, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time and hell will break loose upon the niggers. They've been taunting normal humans, and being idiots, they are oblivious to the future when our limit will snap. I'd say it would first start against nigger smash and grab looters, and the niggers will realize they've woken up a sleeping bear.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does based mean? I've seen it used on pol all the time, but if it has the same meaning as biased, isn't based just a niggerified word?

Should we be dumbing down the English language when we don't really need to?

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiggun Noodle Soup View Post
    What does based mean? I've seen it used on pol all the time, but if it has the same meaning as biased, isn't based just a niggerified word?

Should we be dumbing down the English language when we don't really need to?
    I had to look it up myself. Urban slang for someone who truly doesn't care what other people think of them. Or in coarse vernacular, zero fucks to give.

8. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly the budget airlines (Spirit, Southwest, Frontier) are cheap but are loaded with niggers especially going and coming form certain cities (St. Louis, Atlanta, Dallas). It really is the Greyhound bus of the sky. There is no way I could do that job (airline stewardess) on those cheap airlines.

10. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I had to look it up myself. Urban slang for someone who truly doesn't care what other people think of them. Or in coarse vernacular, zero fucks to give.
    I looked it up too. The word based was coined by a nigger rapper.

I'm starting to get suspicious about this site... is this some kind of glownigger honeypot?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to get suspicious about this site... is this some kind of glownigger honeypot?

Of Chimpout???

I've been here since sometime around 2010/11. I can assure you that it's not. That's not to say that we're not on the glowies' radar.

Yeah, you're right about the word based. I looked it up a few weeks back myself just to see where it originated. It seems that it's been appropriated by humans from niggers. I have mixed feelings about this one. On one hand, humans actually stole something from niggers for a change which is nice. On the other hand, much like a burner or a hoopty, it belonged to a nigger first so I don't want to touch it.

Of course, we can't even say hoopty without acknowledging niggers. It was coined by Sir Niggs-A-Lot as a mispronunciation of Coup-D (short for Coup DeVille) - once a symbol of success and wealth until niggers started driving them.

Maybe instead of hoopties, we should start calling them dindu-maint-nunces.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Sadly the budget airlines (Spirit, Southwest, Frontier) are cheap but are loaded with niggers especially going and coming form certain cities (St. Louis, Atlanta, Dallas). It really is the Greyhound bus of the sky. There is no way I could do that job (airline stewardess) on those cheap airlines.
    Yep
    The public bussing system in Atlanta is called MARTA- Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority.
    But every Whitey in Atlanta knows that really stands for Moving Africans Rapidly Through Apelanta.

15. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

IDK what 'urban dictionary' or whatever has to say, it's basically just old school internet slang. A lot of internet slang gets co-opted by nig rappers and other hoi polloi.

Like niggers calling their gun a 'gat.' Old school whitey slang for 'Gatling Gun.' Niggers steal everything, including vernacular.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Yep
    The public bussing system in Atlanta is called MARTA- Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority.
    But every Whitey in Atlanta knows that really stands for Moving Africans Rapidly Through Apelanta.
    And all this time I thought the R was for rapist or rioters.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

19. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Racism, of course,” Pierre Louis said
    So what is it called when niggers attack, beat and murder each other and humans hourly? Surely they can't be racists too?

“You can see the white man on top of the Black passenger
    Why are reporters capitalizing the "B" in black but not the "W" in white?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea that's no shit!

I non-rev a lot so sometimes I have a ton of time to walk the concourses to people watch and kill time.

When you pass the budget airline gate houses, it looks like their pax are loading up for Tobacco Road

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

23. Likes Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest

lol, wut?

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    I had no idea "based" was made up by a nigger cRapper. I've seen it used a lot in groups on Telegram, mostly by younger folks.
    They usually use it when right wing (and correct, of course) opinions are made.

Niggers need to go back to making clicking sounds like they do in Apefrica and stop appropriating spoken language. They can't even speak english. They speak broken english / ebonics / jive / niggerish.

27. Likes Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Yep

Hahahahaha... when I first moved here, people told me not to move near anywhere that has a MARTA station because niggers take the MARTA up into white neighborhoods to rob them and then have a getaway. Something about stealing their TVs (4K TVs).

Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Of course, we can't even say hoopty without acknowledging niggers. It was coined by Sir Niggs-A-Lot as a mispronunciation of Coup-D (short for Coup DeVille) - once a symbol of success and wealth until niggers started driving them.
    Hoopty from Coup DeVille? I had no idea! You learn something new every day! This site really is edumuhkashonal!

29. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you.I flew JetBlue $89 flights up to CT a few times.70% of the passengers were niggs. I haven’t had that experience with Delta.

31. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    100% chance the nigger instigated the fight, lost, chimped out, and started blaming the victim like they always do.

33. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I agree with you.I flew JetBlue $89 flights up to CT a few times.70% of the passengers were niggs. I haven’t had that experience with Delta.
    Will the cheaper fare offset flights from the thoroughly niggerfied Hartsfield-Jackson airport?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

35. Likes Jim Crow liked this post