Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Stuntwigger gets knifed while filming rap video outside a chicken shop with niggers

The moment rappers filmed fast car Brixton music video outside a chicken shop moments before stuntman in his 20s was stabbed to death in terrifying street battle

The stuntman who was stabbed to death by so-called 'jealous haters' amid a deadly street battle while filming a rap music video outside a chicken shop in Brixton involving Lamborghinis and quad bikes has been pictured.

The man, named online as Shane Jerome in his early 20s, was fatally knifed amid chaotic scenes on Brixton High Street in South London and was pronounced dead at the scene by emergency services at 8.45pm last night.

Forensics teams examined a motorbike, damaged rental bike and quad bike overnight following chaotic scenes which were one witness said also involved a group of people having a fist fight before fleeing the area.

It is not yet clear what part Mr Jerome played in the rap video but a security guard who works nearby claimed the victim had been hired as a stuntman - and his social media profile suggested he was a fan of motorbikes.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bed-death.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm trying not to blame the victim here, but I'm having trouble mustering up any sympathy. He was hired for a rap video? He should have known it would be nothing but trouble.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I'm trying not to blame the victim here, but I'm having trouble mustering up any sympathy. He was hired for a rap video? He should have known it would be nothing but trouble.
    Yep!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Some wiggers just love sucking nigger dick.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The moment rappers filmed fast car Brixton music video outside a chicken shop moments before stuntman in his 20s was stabbed to death in terrifying street battle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bed-death.html
    Cute girlfriend. But she's most likely going to end up in the Mudshark Mortuary.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have been at home rolling around with that girl not working on a rap video.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post