Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers being forced upon us?

Niggers being forced upon us on Telelevision, media, adverts, internet?...I am sick of it...The UK inner cities are like a Jungle....F++k all these black ass kissing Lefties.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We call it NIGGER FATIGUE!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    They should remake My Fair Lady but instead of speaking cockney they could have a wigger white actress that speaks Ebonics and she’ll have to learn how not to speak like a nigger and speak proper English. The entire movie will be full of nigger hating. Clint Eastwood should star in and direct it and he’ll be her life coach and by the end she’ll learn the error of her ways before she learns to burn coal or go to a liberal university to get brainwashed.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They should remake My Fair Lady but instead of speaking cockney they could have a wigger white actress that speaks Ebonics and she’ll have to learn how not to speak like a nigger and speak proper English. The entire movie will be full of nigger hating. Clint Eastwood should star in and direct it and he’ll be her life coach and by the end she’ll learn the error of her ways before she learns to burn coal or go to a liberal university to get brainwashed.
    They can have that Cash Me Outside girl play the lead.

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    They can have that Cash Me Outside girl play the lead.
    That’s hilarious!!!!! I would love to see her in this nonexistent movie and see Clint Eastwood look at her in disgust all squinty eyed and spit out a toothpick and say “look kid you sound like you have a mouth full of dogshit. You don’t really wanna be a spook do you?.”