Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Drive By's in DC.

Shannon Bream reports drive-by shooting in DC today. States " with a scene that has become all too familiar" then shows footage of two nigger bucks in hoodies jumping into a getaway hooptie. Lol

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Shannon Bream reports drive-by shooting in DC today. States " with a scene that has become all too familiar" then shows footage of two nigger bucks in hoodies jumping into a getaway hooptie. Lol
    DC was ALWAYS like that!! Now dhimmirat politicians let the primates get away with this shit even more!!

3. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I an sooooo fucking sick of the MSM and worthless politicians talking about the "crime" problems in the U.S. We ALL know that we have a nigger problem of epic proportions as the cause. EVERY crime story, shooting, car jacking, store looting, rioting, is the result of NIGGERS!!. Just once I'd like to see some honest reporting and stop the lies and PC bullshit.

Well folks, a bunch of savage niggers just shot up D.C.

Here we have a bunch of niggers walking of Walgreens with bags full of stolen goods.

A savage nigger just beat the shit out of an elderly woman in NYC.

Tell the fucking truth!!!
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

5. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Look at the current events, shoplifting out of control, streets in trendy areas being shot up, protests in the Olympics, CRT trying to and in some places being taught already starting in the elementary grades , most ALL of the events last year, the burning, looting, defacing of public national statues and monuments , the takeover and burning of police stations, the focused assaults on Asian people, the overall increase in crime, the very loud and large groups that are calling to Defund the police, ths changing of I institutional sports teams names. Well what IS the common thread that runs through ALL these? Its disgusting vile niggers.....

There's a new (?) Word phrase these days in the nat'l nigger news, "woke", well I wish the Clear-thinking humans would wake up and get Woke about exactly what IS behind 99% of the trouble today not only in this country, but in the World ,.....its niggers and their relatives.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Look at the current events, shoplifting out of control, streets in trendy areas being shot up, protests in the Olympics, CRT trying to and in some places being taught already starting in the elementary grades , most ALL of the events last year, the burning, looting, defacing of public national statues and monuments , the takeover and burning of police stations, the focused assaults on Asian people, the overall increase in crime, the very loud and large groups that are calling to Defund the police, ths changing of I institutional sports teams names. Well what IS the common thread that runs through ALL these? Its disgusting vile niggers.....

There's a new (?) Word phrase these days in the nat'l nigger news, "woke", well I wish the Clear-thinking humans would wake up and get Woke about exactly what IS behind 99% of the trouble today not only in this country, but in the World ,.....its niggers and their relatives.
    Amen my friend. I think anyone with half a brain cell can figure out niggers are the problem. The problem is libs and Demonrats don't even have half a brain cell. Nigger coddlers should be FORCED to spend time in "Da Hood"for a dose of reality. And I mean 24/7 for at least 30 days. They might change their minds, but I doubt it. I busted my ass, and literally my back for 30 years, and still haven't discovered my "white privilege". Niggers can't fathom the thought of hard work and persistence to achieve a goal. Only gibs and criminal behavior make sense to them with their little pea-sized brains. I'm so fuckin sick of em. I've witnessed their monkeyshines for 57 years now, but since the head nigger in charge was cheated in, it's worse than ever. I'm buying ammunition as fast as I can to deal with the impending nigger takeover.