Close

Likes Likes:  84
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Attachment 16406

"Oh, I miss those eyes! Boo hoo! I know - I'll get Botox so I can again find true love and rump roasting!"

I have heard that young homo men call older ones like this one pictured "Trolls."
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I have heard that young homo men call older ones like this one pictured "Trolls."

I heard of them being called "chickenhawks", but not trolls. There was a nasty old chickenhawk on The Peoples Court, suing a young prostitute buck he found on a site called "Jack'd", for the 850$ he gave the nigger. He just wanted to mentor and counsel the young buck - at midnight, after the nigger sent him pictures of its muh dik and told him he (the buck) just needed someone to talk to. He even paid for the nigger's taxi. All heart, that old troll.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

Strap in, it’s going to be a bumpy ride from now on. Homo and nigger pandering is the new norm. I remember when advertisers would target the majority demographic to sell their shit. That ship has sailed.
    Excellent point. You'd also think this vile pandering would be suicide for the company that pushes this shit. I myself try as hard as possible NOT to use products that pander to niggers, queers, etc..... I quit drinking Woke-a-Cola for pandering to niggers as an example.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Excellent point. You'd also think this vile pandering would be suicide for the company that pushes this shit. I myself try as hard as possible NOT to use products that pander to niggers, queers, etc..... I quit drinking Woke-a-Cola for pandering to niggers as an example.

If companies are aiming at the widest possible market to peddle their crap, why are they aiming all their ads at tiny minorities, like coal burners, trannies, and homosexuals? Do they not think they may be alienating the very people who buy their products? It's very puzzling, but monkey see, monkey do.

Do they really expect us to nod, smiling, at seeing a bashful nigger buck timidly and sweetly asking a young girl to a school dance? I read a story recently about a buck who went out with a young girl like this one. She ended up with a fractured skull after saying "no" to muh dik. This scenario is way more likely, but I doubt they would portray that in their ads.

Look at Gillette. Are men still buying their razors after being essentially told that white, hetero men (who comprise the vast majority of their customers) are garbage?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read a story recently about a buck who went out with a young girl like this one. She ended up with a fractured skull after saying "no" to muh dik. This scenario is way more likely, but I doubt they would portray that in their ads.

Look at Gillette. Are men still buying their razors after being essentially told that white, hetero men (who comprise the vast majority of their customers) are garbage?
    It's a shame that niggerloving idiot wasn't made good, as a favor to other men who'll make the mistake of taking her out. She may have refused that nigger, but maybe she burned coal with another.

I myself stopped buying Gilette. I bought a Braun shaver that isn't as close, but it's comfortable, and it's an expensive initial cost, but over time it'll be cheaper than cartridges.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It's a shame that niggerloving idiot wasn't made good, as a favor to other men who'll make the mistake of taking her out. She may have refused that nigger, but maybe she burned coal with another.

I myself stopped buying Gilette. I bought a Braun shaver that isn't as close, but it's comfortable, and it's an expensive initial cost, but over time it'll be cheaper than cartridges.
    Gillette will be pleased about that. They don't want your toxicity using their products. Come back when you can get in touch with your feminine side.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If companies are aiming at the widest possible market to peddle their crap, why are they aiming all their ads at tiny minorities, like coal burners, trannies, and homosexuals? Do they not think they may be alienating the very people who buy their products? It's very puzzling, but monkey see, monkey do.

Do they really expect us to nod, smiling, at seeing a bashful nigger buck timidly and sweetly asking a young girl to a school dance? I read a story recently about a buck who went out with a young girl like this one. She ended up with a fractured skull after saying "no" to muh dik. This scenario is way more likely, but I doubt they would portray that in their ads.

I'm not. Fuck those nigger lovers. I threw all my Jizzlet shit out YEARS ago and got Harry's. It's a damn decent razor and I don't have to listen to how great and healthy it is to suck off niggers, burn coal drill oil and act like a garden variety Jungle Bat. I won't ever go back.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going back to the original post: I'm wondering what interracial homosexuality has to do with credit cards, other than acting as a beacon to announce "Look at us!" that the advertisers are beyond politically correct?

Do parents now have to send kids out of the room during the interminable, distasteful commercial breaks?

16. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going back to the original post: I'm wondering what interracial homosexuality has to do with credit cards, other than acting as a beacon to announce "Look at us!" that the advertisers are beyond politically correct?

Do parents now have to send kids out of the room during the interminable, distasteful commercial breaks?
    They practice swiping the credit card between each other's butt cheeks.

Yes. I certainly WOULD send the kids out.

18. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12