Close

Likes Likes:  84
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Credit Karma Promoting Interracial Butt Sex

I often have the TV on even when I'm not watching it. Mostly for background noise and sometimes just as a distraction. Even if I'm watching a show, I generally tune out the commercials.
    Once in awhile something is annoying enough to catch my attention. The horn blaring in this one did that this morning. (Sorry for the shitty video, it was the only one I could find.)

I remember when condoms and feminine hygiene products were considered taboo and not suitable for broadcast.
    But now...the only thing missing in this one is a money shot.

So help me baby Jesus if I had kids at home still, I'd unplug the damn thing. Is the homo market that big of a demographic that they need to pander to this ? Can't we all just agree that this kind of degenerate behavior exists without having to see it. Fuck!

Hey Credit Karma

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Strap in, it’s going to be a bumpy ride from now on. Homo and nigger pandering is the new norm. I remember when advertisers would target the majority demographic to sell their shit. That ship has sailed.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

Strap in, it’s going to be a bumpy ride from now on. Homo and nigger pandering is the new norm. I remember when advertisers would target the majority demographic to sell their shit. That ship has sailed.
    UNFORTUNATELY, tru dat!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://ispot.tv/a/Oyqx

Here’s another gem.

Oh I miss those eyes
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    https://ispot.tv/a/Oyqx

Here’s another gem.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    What the hell? The problem is the kids today see this shit and think it's ok.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post

Why, if I didn't know better, I'd think that was the whole point! JK. That is the whole point.

It quit being about sales years ago. There is no way that you could convince me that those commercials do a better job of selling a good or service than any other commercial that doesn't contain all the interspecies buttsex perversion.

If the point of advertising is selling a product, you show your product, it's results, and why your product is better than the other guy's product.

So what is the product?

The fall of western civilization. That is the product.

I think we all know damn well who's selling it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post

OMG, like - WTF?? Not only are they told is just fine and dandy, but are given examples of how loving, how normal, how desirable this behavior is.

I have an antenna channel that shows only movies made from 1930 - 1975 or so. They actually censor them, i.e. in "Saturday Night Fever" they bleeped out a word like "shit" or something else mild like that - at 1:00 a.m. when there is no need to "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!" but showcasing perversion and attempts to eradicate the white race as a wonderful thing in prime time, when The Children are actually watching, is just peachy. There was a time when a husband and wife could not be shown sharing a bed, even with their pajamas buttoned up to the neck, but now showing a YT and his nigger boyfriend in bed is not just allowed, but encouraged by advertisers who know damned well if they don't jump on the YT/nigger species mixing bandwagon they will be out of business.

As an aside, that movie channel also censored the word "Neighborhood" and it read as "Neighbor---d" on my CC. just in case the word "hood" offended some niggers or Libtards.

I give up on this Clown World.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Notice how the commercial was being aired on Boomerang. That's a network for kids isn't it?

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What else would you expect from a liberal company?

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Why, if I didn't know better, I'd think that was the whole point! JK. That is the whole point.

It quit being about sales years ago. There is no way that you could convince me that those commercials do a better job of selling a good or service than any other commercial that doesn't contain all the interspecies buttsex perversion.

If the point of advertising is selling a product, you show your product, it's results, and why your product is better than the other guy's product.

So what is the product?

The fall of western civilization. That is the product.

I think we all know damn well who's selling it.
    Perfectly said, yet again. I really hope I am not around to see it. Im not even 40 yet but I do have young kids. Ya know, the responsible whitey in me waited until I had success and could raise them in a nice upper middle class white area and go to 99% white schools. So, I am concerned about what my children will have to endure or even, possible grandchildren one day. When you see shit like this as a kid with no responsible parent to tell them what a shitshow it is, kids soak it up like a sponge.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see the ads for that homo pill they invented that clears up AIDS so the monkeys can continue to poke each other in the butts and not die.

How unfortunate!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I happened to have the television on as background noise, and saw the windup of this dogshit commercial.
    Notice that every woketurd corporation has no phone or email for the public to contact. They'll usually
    have a street address, which implies that your letter will be opened and read by someone. It won't.

17. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I happened to have the television on as background noise, and saw the windup of this dogshit commercial.
    Notice that every woketurd corporation has no phone or email for the public to contact. They'll usually
    have a street address, which implies that your letter will be opened and read by someone. It won't.
    Yes,and they also disable the comment sections on social media so they don't have to hear about how fucked up their bullshit really is. Censorship is thriving nowadays.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I see the ads for that homo pill they invented that clears up AIDS so the monkeys can continue to poke each other in the butts and not die.

How unfortunate!
    Aw man, I've seen that one too. How revolting can it possibly get?
    And the commercial celebrates this deviant, disgusting behavior. I mean I could almost tolerate it if they were somber about it but no, "hey butt pirates rejoice! You can keep slamming your boyfriend in the ass and not worry about your nasty AIDS". Good grief!

So help me, I wish HIV was still a death sentence. I know that sounds harsh, especially with the collateral damage like hemophiliacs and persons who catch it who aren't fags but I'm so fuckin sick and tired of the media promoting this perversion. Every ass bandit on earth could die today and I'd be doing backflips.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    And the commercial celebrates this deviant, disgusting behavior. I mean I could almost tolerate it if they were somber about it but no, "hey butt pirates rejoice! You can keep slamming your boyfriend in the ass and not worry about your nasty AIDS". Good grief!

So help me, I wish HIV was still a death sentence. I know that sounds harsh, especially with the collateral damage like hemophiliacs and persons who catch it who aren't fags but I'm so fuckin sick and tired of the media promoting this perversion. Every ass bandit on earth could die today and I'd be doing backflips.

The one on the right looks a lot like Obongo. But yeah - AIDS can be so romantic!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aidsYUMJCUAAh9aq.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	16396
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

23. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    See the facial expressions and seating position of the daughter from the cuck's first marriage? Yes, it's a commercial and all set up, but it reflects RL pretty well. The poor girl would have that disgusted look. "Fuck, that nigger's going to rape me again."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

25. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kredit Kocksucker.

27. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stephen'.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	768.3 KB 
ID:	16406

"Oh, I miss those eyes! Boo hoo! I know - I'll get Botox so I can again find true love and rump roasting!"

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

As WOULD I!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast