Close

Likes Likes:  84

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Aw man, I've seen that one too. How revolting can it possibly get?
    And the commercial celebrates this deviant, disgusting behavior. I mean I could almost tolerate it if they were somber about it but no, "hey butt pirates rejoice! You can keep slamming your boyfriend in the ass and not worry about your nasty AIDS". Good grief!

So help me, I wish HIV was still a death sentence. I know that sounds harsh, especially with the collateral damage like hemophiliacs and persons who catch it who aren't fags but I'm so fuckin sick and tired of the media promoting this perversion. Every ass bandit on earth could die today and I'd be doing backflips.

The one on the right looks a lot like Obongo. But yeah - AIDS can be so romantic!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aidsYUMJCUAAh9aq.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	16396
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    See the facial expressions and seating position of the daughter from the cuck's first marriage? Yes, it's a commercial and all set up, but it reflects RL pretty well. The poor girl would have that disgusted look. "Fuck, that nigger's going to rape me again."
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kredit Kocksucker.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	Stephen'.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	768.3 KB 
ID:	16406

"Oh, I miss those eyes! Boo hoo! I know - I'll get Botox so I can again find true love and rump roasting!"

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Name:	Stephen'.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	768.3 KB 
ID:	16406

"Oh, I miss those eyes! Boo hoo! I know - I'll get Botox so I can again find true love and rump roasting!"

I have heard that young homo men call older ones like this one pictured "Trolls."
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I have heard that young homo men call older ones like this one pictured "Trolls."

I heard of them being called "chickenhawks", but not trolls. There was a nasty old chickenhawk on The Peoples Court, suing a young prostitute buck he found on a site called "Jack'd", for the 850$ he gave the nigger. He just wanted to mentor and counsel the young buck - at midnight, after the nigger sent him pictures of its muh dik and told him he (the buck) just needed someone to talk to. He even paid for the nigger's taxi. All heart, that old troll.

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like