Close

Likes Likes:  84

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    What the hell? The problem is the kids today see this shit and think it's ok.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post

Why, if I didn't know better, I'd think that was the whole point! JK. That is the whole point.

It quit being about sales years ago. There is no way that you could convince me that those commercials do a better job of selling a good or service than any other commercial that doesn't contain all the interspecies buttsex perversion.

If the point of advertising is selling a product, you show your product, it's results, and why your product is better than the other guy's product.

So what is the product?

The fall of western civilization. That is the product.

I think we all know damn well who's selling it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Why, if I didn't know better, I'd think that was the whole point! JK. That is the whole point.

It quit being about sales years ago. There is no way that you could convince me that those commercials do a better job of selling a good or service than any other commercial that doesn't contain all the interspecies buttsex perversion.

If the point of advertising is selling a product, you show your product, it's results, and why your product is better than the other guy's product.

So what is the product?

The fall of western civilization. That is the product.

I think we all know damn well who's selling it.
    Perfectly said, yet again. I really hope I am not around to see it. Im not even 40 yet but I do have young kids. Ya know, the responsible whitey in me waited until I had success and could raise them in a nice upper middle class white area and go to 99% white schools. So, I am concerned about what my children will have to endure or even, possible grandchildren one day. When you see shit like this as a kid with no responsible parent to tell them what a shitshow it is, kids soak it up like a sponge.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post

OMG, like - WTF?? Not only are they told is just fine and dandy, but are given examples of how loving, how normal, how desirable this behavior is.

I have an antenna channel that shows only movies made from 1930 - 1975 or so. They actually censor them, i.e. in "Saturday Night Fever" they bleeped out a word like "shit" or something else mild like that - at 1:00 a.m. when there is no need to "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!" but showcasing perversion and attempts to eradicate the white race as a wonderful thing in prime time, when The Children are actually watching, is just peachy. There was a time when a husband and wife could not be shown sharing a bed, even with their pajamas buttoned up to the neck, but now showing a YT and his nigger boyfriend in bed is not just allowed, but encouraged by advertisers who know damned well if they don't jump on the YT/nigger species mixing bandwagon they will be out of business.

As an aside, that movie channel also censored the word "Neighborhood" and it read as "Neighbor---d" on my CC. just in case the word "hood" offended some niggers or Libtards.

I give up on this Clown World.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Notice how the commercial was being aired on Boomerang. That's a network for kids isn't it?

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    What else would you expect from a liberal company?

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post