Close

Likes Likes:  57
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Hey my friend, I see you are in a good mood today! Actually giving nigger rapists a chance for rehab! If the rape was seen by at least 2 humans, I think wind chime therapy is appropriate...

Not sure what I was thinking... perhaps I fell and bumped my head this morning!

You have no idea how hard I wish for woke turd lib coddlers to be victims of nigger crime!

Damn... if only to get their BBQ grill stolen for a taste of how nigger crime feels!

Hopefully these woke turds will be ferretted out as easy pickings by niggers, which will eventually change their nigger dick slobbering perspective once they get a mouthful of black on black crime... as even though they are human, if you suck the nigger dick you are a nigger too.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    And it's not like they will ever be rehabilitated. A rapist is a rapist and will be a rapist until the day they die. I'm surprised with all the crime niggers are committing especially against white women there have not been more retaliation. I mean some things you just don't let go. Fuck letting the justice system deal with it. You think one of these niggers raped and murdered a daughter of someone in the Russian mob the Russian mob would trust the U.S. justice system to handle it? Fuck no. I'm sorry but it just makes me mad that niggers and illegals and human molesters are allowed to attack seniors and children and women without any recourse. I wish the old mob days would come back. They'd give the rapist "justice" and if Biden or Merrick Garland tried to interfere....

I saw one black commenter on youtube. They were talking about the rape and murder of that white girl down in Florida on spring break. One of the blacks made a comment, "Well, I'm just glad they killed a white girl and not a black girl." I almost threw up reading that. That is what they think of us. The normal response would be it's not ok to do that to anyone regardless of race but reasoning with them, forget it. Biden and Garland probably feel the same way those blacks on the comment board feel.
    I'ver always wondered what the reaction would be if some maligant, wild nigger raped and beat unconscious and/or killed a daughter or wife of one of these judges who let the poor nigger go because he's suffering mental illness due to the slabery or a less-than-ideal sproghood, or defense lawyers who will fight to the death to prove the nigger is not responsible for the carnage and 6 months in NU is punishment enough.

I know what my husband or brother would do if they caught the nigger who raped me and fractured my skull, but then THEY would be going to prison for "taking the law into their own hands." How else can anyone get justice these days?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Celticgirl, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a reason for mob justice then, to plainly show rape means immediate hanging when caught. Why go through the court system, when many eyewitnesses have seen the assault and rape? Just hang the goddamn ape!

I wonder if our brethren will just one day, find such a rape in a small town, no news media around, find the nearest tree, put a sign on the coon's neck saying "you've gone too far here, boy". At the rate things are going, niggers will rape the wrong person whose family will just not wait for the court system.

Sometimes I like looking at hanging pictures in black and white. It isn't just the South; I've seen pictures from Indiana.

Extrajudicial measures will happen when the legal system continues to protect the criminals, namely, niggers.
    I can't believe there isn't a howling mob outside wherever they have these niggers that murdered white children.
    Cannon Hinnant, the 5 year old North Carolina boy, executed in his driveway, the story of which got almost no
    coverage, and the vile negro who the media immediately cranked up their excuse machine for. Or how about 4 year
    old Cash Gernon, abducted by niggerfaggot "Darriynn Brown", who gets described as a "teenager", instead of a child rapist.
    If I lived anywhere near either one of those places, I'd be a lynch mob of one, and here's what you'd see at the jail :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	16338

6. Likes Celticgirl, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    And it's not like they will ever be rehabilitated. A rapist is a rapist and will be a rapist until the day they die.
    Actually giving nigger rapists a chance for rehab! If the rape was seen by at least 2 humans, I think wind chime therapy is appropriate. Don't give them a chance to repeat their heinous criminal ways.

You've hot to be blind to say niggers are human these days. The same very sick white coddlers are the ones who need to experience nig violence first hand so that they may change their thinking. We here at Chimpout are smart enough not to let that happen and already know the nigger for what it is.
    I've always said that if a human or a nigger rapes, there must be death. There is no rehabilitation and even if it's possible, why would anyone take the chance? Would anyone want a rapist living next door to them? How about their children? Anyone who says that they wouldn't mind is obviously insane and needs to be institutionalized for their and their children's own well being.

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'ver always wondered what the reaction would be if some maligant, wild nigger raped and beat unconscious and/or killed a daughter or wife of one of these judges who let the poor nigger go because he's suffering mental illness due to the slabery or a less-than-ideal sproghood, or defense lawyers who will fight to the death to prove the nigger is not responsible for the carnage and 6 months in NU is punishment enough.

I know what my husband or brother would do if they caught the nigger who raped me and fractured my skull, but then THEY would be going to prison for "taking the law into their own hands." How else can anyone get justice these days?
    If something like that were to happen to one of mine, I would not be able to control myself - not stopping until the perpetrator's lifeless body was ripped into pieces and lie in a smoldering pile. I don't think life would be worth living and would probably not care what happened to me at that point.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=tweakstick;182255]I've always said that if a human or a nigger rapes, there must be death. There is no rehabilitation and even if it's possible, why would anyone take the chance? Would anyone want a rapist living next door to them? How about their children? Anyone who says that they wouldn't mind is obviously insane and needs to be institutionalized for their and their children's own well being.

Shortly after Cannon Hinnant was killed, the family wanted to have a candle light vigil for him. They had to cancel it because they were getting threats from BLM. It happened shortly after George Floyd incident happened. The parents even went out of their way to say to the press, "The killing was not racially motivated." How would you know that? Blacks set up a support page for the guy. They took it down but I saw some of the comments. One was they were glad they shot the "white privilege" out of that kid. Some were comments like, "F that little cracka." That is the mentality we are dealing with unfortunately and Biden and Harris are coddling them and trying to tell us we are the bad guys. The media capitalizing B in black and not w in white is another thing. They are trying to puff the blacks up so they attack us. It really is scary.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Now with "women" with XY chromosomes using baffrooms with "Genetic" women in LIBTARD states a LOT MORE of this is going to happen!! The problem is that every woman in these states should have a CCW but the LIBTARDS who run these states don't allow it!!
    Just use their Constitutional Carry Permit.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    [QUOTE=Celticgirl;182303]
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I've always said that if a human or a nigger rapes, there must be death. There is no rehabilitation and even if it's possible, why would anyone take the chance? Would anyone want a rapist living next door to them? How about their children? Anyone who says that they wouldn't mind is obviously insane and needs to be institutionalized for their and their children's own well being.

Shortly after Cannon Hinnant was killed, the family wanted to have a candle light vigil for him. They had to cancel it because they were getting threats from BLM. It happened shortly after George Floyd incident happened. The parents even went out of their way to say to the press, "The killing was not racially motivated." How would you know that? Blacks set up a support page for the guy. They took it down but I saw some of the comments. One was they were glad they shot the "white privilege" out of that kid. Some were comments like, "F that little cracka." That is the mentality we are dealing with unfortunately and Biden and Harris are coddling them and trying to tell us we are the bad guys. The media capitalizing B in black and not w in white is another thing. They are trying to puff the blacks up so they attack us. It really is scary.
    This will only get worse. It's part of the agenda that's coming.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I always accompany the missus to the ladies room, and stand by the door until she comes out.
    One peep out of her, I'm going in there. I've got bat wings for any nigger I find.
    ^^^^^ I need to start doing this myself.

I'll just say about a woman carrying that a gun is no guarantee that a smaller woman will fight off an attacker, and it could be used against her if the nigger overpowers her. It depends on the person and the circumstances. However, I'd rather Mrs. S carry something with stopping power than not have it, and women have to be aware of wherever they walk into. They shouldn't have to, but we live in an evil world where even a strong man can't trust not being blindsided. How do you know when you walk into a bank that you didn't just happen on a quiet robbery?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A-Gun-is-Like-A-Parachute.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	16370

And this is why we need segregation. Anytime a nigger is spotted among humans, bang, any human should have the right to shoot it on the spot. That's the only way to keep ourselves safe.

I'm a big believer in the death penalty even for human rapists. A white guy could be an albino, and if he goes into a restroom and rapes a woman, he should be dragged through the streets until almost dead, then blood eagled as a warning to others. But niggers aren't completely stupid, or a lot of white criminals either. They have enough understanding that raping and murdering still leaves them a long and healthy life behind bars, and that needs to change. I saw a headline about a white mass murderer that died of "natural causes" waiting for execution, which infuriates me as much as a nigger on death row finding "natural" batwings.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Celticgirl liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    ^^^^^ I need to start doing this myself.
    I saw a headline about a white mass murderer that died of "natural causes" waiting for execution, which infuriates me as much as a nigger on death row finding "natural" batwings.
    If it's a busy restroom, with obvious traffic in and out, I stand well clear, but keep my ears open. But lately,
    with very few customers about, I'll stand close by, moving away if women approach. Ladies are like deer,
    they don't look up, and wont notice me if I stand still. I have startled quite a few.
    I notice a lot of really bad actors, facing long stretches in prison, end up croaking after a few years.
    Their will to live is gone, and then they're off the hook.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12