Close

Likes Likes:  63
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Faggot Obama Hosting Huge Birfday Bash On Martha's Vineyard

Libturd queers Pearl Jam will be performing at said party. A hairdresser on Martha's Vineyard is
    booked to poof up an unidentified member of the band. Eddie Vedder will be getting a butt-
    fucking and pearl necklace after the show, from Big Mike. If I still had my tuna boat, I'd anchor
    up off the island, and go ashore like Schwarzenegger in Commando. Let's hope someone else
    gets the same idea. Or better yet, an A-10 pilot goes rogue.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/02/obama-...ovid-warnings/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Libturd queers Pearl Jam will be performing at said party. A hairdresser on Martha's Vineyard is
    booked to poof up an unidentified member of the band. Eddie Vedder will be getting a butt-
    fucking and pearl necklace after the show, from Big Mike. If I still had my tuna boat, I'd anchor
    up off the island, and go ashore like Schwarzenegger in Commando. Let's hope someone else

That's not very respectful towards your former POTUS and his First Lady.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ve been stuck in the house for the last week since I got a positive Covid test. I don’t have any major symptoms. Just bored out of my fucking mind. Hopefully the test I took today comes back negative so I can go to work.
    Anyway, thanks for posting.reading Eddie Vedor getting butt fucked by big Mike after the show sure did make me crack up.(I needed a laugh)And I’m sure that’s what will happen! Liberal celebrities sure do love the Obamas!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve been stuck in the house for the last week since I got a positive Covid test. I don’t have any major symptoms. Just bored out of my fucking mind. Hopefully the test I took today comes back negative so I can go to work.
    My sister and brother in-law both tested positive, and it was horseshit. There are no consequences when they get
    it wrong, except getting more money for tests. You're gonna be fine either way.
    I used to tuna fish up on Cape Cod, and on closed days, we'd anchor off Nantucket, or Martha's Vineyard, and
    just swim in. The local waitresses and bartenders were happy to see some non-fag-o-titos who could drink.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sister and brother in-law both tested positive, and it was horseshit. There are no consequences when they get
    it wrong, except getting more money for tests. You're gonna be fine either way.
    I used to tuna fish up on Cape Cod, and on closed days, we'd anchor off Nantucket, or Martha's Vineyard, and
    just swim in. The local waitresses and bartenders were happy to see some non-fag-o-titos who could drink.
    I really have it. The crazy Cuban and I have had a loss of sense of taste and smell for over a week now. And I took two tests. I have to stay home until I test negative because I’m not going to risk infecting my customers.Some may have underlying problems.
    I’ve been reloading bullets,resting and watching Andy Griffith reruns for this past weekend. Even laid off the Jack Daniels! I’ve got thousands of dollars of work sitting. And I don’t want them to call somebody else!I have covid tests scheduled every day starting tomorrow. Hopefully I will test negative soon!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really have it. The crazy Cuban and I have had a loss of sense of taste and smell for over a week now.
    Get well soon, you white debbil. May your bout with the Kung Flu soon be over.
    In any case, what Big Mike infects Eddie Vedder with will be far more deadly.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get well soon, you white debbil. May your bout with the Kung Flu soon be over.
    In any case, what Big Mike infects Eddie Vedder with will be far more deadly.
    Thanks bud.
    Anyway, like I said my symptoms are extremely mild. I just have to stay away from people. I don’t want to infect anyone.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's not very respectful towards your former POTUS and his First Lady.

Former @$$lifter in chief and 1st TRANNY!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really have it. The crazy Cuban and I have had a loss of sense of taste and smell for over a week now. And I took two tests. I have to stay home until I test negative because I’m not going to risk infecting my customers.Some may have underlying problems.
    I’ve been reloading bullets,resting and watching Andy Griffith reruns for this past weekend. Even laid off the Jack Daniels! I’ve got thousands of dollars of work sitting. And I don’t want them to call somebody else!I have covid tests scheduled every day starting tomorrow. Hopefully I will test negative soon!
    My fingers are crossed for you Brother!! Get well soon!!

12. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    My fingers are crossed for you Brother!! Get well soon!!
    Thank you for your well wishes.I am taking the test again tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can go back to work soon.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your well wishes.I am taking the test again tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can go back to work soon.
    Hopefully!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Feel better soon! You need to get back to work to pay taxes and buy iPhones for lazy niggers!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Feel better soon! You need to get back to work to pay taxes and buy iPhones for lazy niggers!!
    I may pay taxes for niggers’ free gibbs in other ways.But I charge my customers cash. It all goes to me!

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Former @$$lifter in chief and 1st TRANNY!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1749c5ec744d0c6.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	16511

Name:	17200896_1312997895433596_176253541013175881_n.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	16513
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Name:	1749c5ec744d0c6.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	16511

Name:	17200896_1312997895433596_176253541013175881_n.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	16513
    Both pics look about right!!

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oops, Barry and Big Mike had to dial back the festivities, as they were catching flak about spreading the coof.
    Forget that, the real disease uptick would be all the STDs transmitted between the niggers and their woketurd
    enablers. They probably had a Dovato and Truvada vending machine installed, next to the glory hole in Barry's
    master baffroom. They probably had child prostitutes booked for Creepy Joe, and other Democrat big shots.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oops, Barry and Big Mike had to dial back the festivities, as they were catching flak about spreading the coof.
    Forget that, the real disease uptick would be all the STDs transmitted between the niggers and their woketurd
    enablers. They probably had a Dovato and Truvada vending machine installed, next to the glory hole in Barry's
    master baffroom. They probably had child prostitutes booked for Creepy Joe, and other Democrat big shots.
    Yeah, male child prostitutes because we all know how the down low dems play.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shouldve scheduled the nigger backsplash you mentioned in a previous post for this week . Lol.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Shouldve scheduled the nigger backsplash you mentioned in a previous post for this week . Lol.
    I left the house yesterday to take a covid test.On the way home I stopped at Walmart to get some groceries. I sneezed on a nigger who was on my ass in the check out line..It definitely got too close to me and wasn’t wearing a mask. By the way, my test was positive still!
    It’s pissing me off. I no longer have symptoms. I want to go back to work. But, I won’t till I test negative.I’m going to test again today at 11 AM.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There goes the neighborhood
    .. We can pray for a. Mass Chappaquiddick style self deletion.

28. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast